Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is such a bargain buy that it's gonna be hard for me to buy an expensive foundation again. Very long lasting and full coverage foundations. I steer clear of cheaper foundations because I have sensitive skin, but I had no issues what so ever. Absolutely love how well it blends, I don't really need that much for a pretty matte face.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this! It's so cheap and the coverage is amazing! I buy the Medium/tan at Rite Aid (CVS does not carry this) and it looks great on my olive skin. I wear MAC NC37 and Nars Sheer Matte in Stromboli, so hopefully this works for you if you wear those colors too!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Full coverage and quite a good feel to this foundation. I love that it covers and doesn't irritate my dry skin. My shade match is the lightest one that is available, and it suits my skin tone wonderfully. A great and cheap option for those looking for quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the color fair/light and is very pink and orange...and dark, it accentuates dry patches, I didn't see anything about that satin/matte finish, just dryness everywhere...very sad, I believed the hype :( (excuse my english)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the way it looks on my face but it makes me break out! I've never had this problem before. :(

So, I got cataracts at a fairly young age and had cataract surgery a little over a year ago. The surgery made me far sighted, which I never was before, and I have sometimes forgotten to take reading glasses with me when I go out. I tell you this because when I purchased this foundation, I thought I was buying the W&W Coverall Concealer (which has good reviews on this site, so I wanted to try it). I mean, I thought the packaging was odd for a concealer, but I didn't have my stupid glasses on, so I shrugged and bought it and have been using it as a concealer for months. I seriously only finally read the tube a few weeks ago and felt pretty stupid. But listen, it works great as a concealer! I've been thinking about trying it as a foundation, but haven't gotten around to it. I have Rosacea and sometimes I get terrible flare-ups that are super hard to cover, but this product does more or less the best covering job I think I can expect when my skin looks so bad. I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't know how good a foundation it is, but I would give it 5 stars as a concealer. Maybe after I try it as a foundation, I can come back and bump up to a 5, who knows.

Would recommend this product. Why? Because its name says it all. "Cover All" foundation. Been looking for a perfect liquid foundation that will somehow lighten some of my darkspots due to acne :( And wet and wild saves me. With proper application, using foundation brush you'll love the result. Will surely buy again

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This foundation in Finland costs less than 10 €, so after reading some good reviews about it, I decided to give it a try and see if it could be a cheaper alternative for Max Factor's Lasting Performance in shade 100 Fair, which I usually wear. I allways wear Rimmel's Stay Matte Primer under a foundation.

The shade Fair in this foundation is a pretty good match for my pale, cool/neutral toned skin. The finish is not as nice than in MF's one and it's not quite as easy to blend, but not bad either.

Coverage is decent, about the same as in Lasting Performance. With the primer, the staying power is just fine, too.

Cons: The opening of the tube is too wide.

I'm glad I decided to disregard the negative reviews on this and gave it a shot. I had a very hard time choosing the shade because you can't tell the real color from the packaging. They were all a very bright pinky-orange look which is the opposite of what I need - I have yellow-based undertones/skin. I had no choice but to go with the 820 Medium/Tan shade which looked too dark but did end up being the right shade. I'm happy with the coverage this provides, I have not broken out from it, and my skin is less oily later in the day than it was with other foundations. Sometimes it appears to have faded from my face later in the day, but I do use like 5 different concealers at the same time and sometimes as many as 3 different foundations, so hard to tell which product oxidizes and loses coverage. I use moisturizer with sunscreen, a primer, concealer then foundation, then powder and a finishing/setting spray (which I can't seem to find a good one I like). Touch-ups during the day are difficult and any additional powder makes me look dry and cakey. I still like the texture and coverage of this foundation. Glad it works for me. Can't seem to find the WW Come Correct concealer anywhere to try...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my holy grail foundation! At first I had my doubts about trying this product but I'm so glad I finally did! It offers full coverage, makes my skin look naturally flawless and it doesn't feel heavy! The package is great, the coverage is amazing, it doesn't make my skin break out and the price is unbeatable (it costs less than $5!) The only con for some people might be the shade selection, luckily I don't have this problem. This is a product you must try!!