December 20, 2014 | 1183 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible The Super Slim 12H Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the control that I get when I use this... when I wing my eyeliner using this, it's so easy.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a fine tip liquid eyeliner. It has a very nice sleek packaging and it has a grip which makes it easy to use. The tip is also flexible. The color comes out black- dark and matte finish. I tested out the claim and it does last over 12 hours. In my video I was wearing it for 14 hours straight and it does fade a little over time. What I do not like about this eyeliner is that it smudges through out the day and I made a video review on this with a smudge test and in the video I show you where it smudges on my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- i love the packaging - very sleek
- the brush is wonderful and allows for precise / thin lines

CONS:
- very easily smudges (especially if you have hooded eyelids!)
- staying power is adequate, but definitely not the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by morgannicole

This eyeliner worked great for me, and this is coming from someone who usually struggles with liquid eyeliner. I really really like the packaging, and for me this performs better than the Stila one. In general, I don't like doing a think cat eye, just a nice thin line close to my lash line, which this is perfect for. I don't have issues with smudging or wearing off throughout the day, although I do have mildly oily eyelids. Would definitely repurchase in the future!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by lupita465

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few weeks ago, tried it to see if I could get a cheaper version of my Kat Von d tattoo eyeliner...or my stila eyeliner. I was looking forward to a waterproof eyeliner or at least, an eyeliner that wouldn't smudge and would be long lasting! So I had high hopes for this eyeliner since, I'd heads great things about it. Well, it was not a bad eyeliner, it sets itself more satin than matte and it is fairly opaque. No problems with handling it since it is a pen. The problem with this eyeliner is that, in my case, it smudged on my crease, and this never happens! I looked like I had a smokey eye going on. I won't repurchase because I can't deal with the smudging! It is cheaper than my favorites but, it doesn't do what I want it to do. So, it is a no-go!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by meetcookieman

I tried using this for two days and threw it away. Hated it.

I really like the thin felt tip because I have small lids, so I had high hopes for this eyeliner. However, it smudged everywhere and ended up on parts of my eye that I normally don't have issues with. It puddled around the outer corners of my eye, which happens with all eyeliners, but this did it within one hour. It also ended up above my crease and under my eyes. THAT I never have issues with. I only put this on my upper lids beneath the crease line and that still happened. I had to go to the bathroom and touch up too frequently. I tried this both on an unprimed/uneyeshadowed eye and with primer and eyeshadow. Even with both methods, it smudged everywhere.

Another issue is that because this is a felt tip, it dried up during application and did not keep a smooth flow of liner. I could only do one eye before it would dry up. By the time I was doing my second eye, I noticed it doing that thing that happens when you drag dry liquid eyeliner--it leaves a raggedy line. By this point I notice myself switching to a different black liquid liner. Yes, I store this with the felt tip down and everything, and that still happens.

Other than that, I like the packaging and everything. It had a grip where you hold the liner like a pen you write with, and it's sleek. The formula has major boo-boos though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by jaunemoutarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner was recommended to me by a coworker that is on-camera daily, so I purchased it with high expectations. However, I can only use this eyeliner Monday-Friday when I go to work. I wear a matte eyeshadow and then apply this eyeliner and it's nice and black. However, on weekends, when I wear shinier eye shadows, it just won't cover, and I need to apply 3 to 5 coats to get a solid coat. I would only recommend buying this if you plan on using it over a naked eyelid, or over matte eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by AshhhAnn

I love how easy it is to create any look with this, and how I can wear it all day long and it looks like I just applied it. Sometime the pen can mess up and the eyeliner won't dispense as clean as when it was brand new, which is kind of a bummer, but I would defiantly recommend this, I'm so glad I found this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews here, because this product is a total win for me. I put on TF shadow insurance first, then my eyeshadow, then this along my lash line on my upper lid to create a nice cat eye. And it stays! My only gripe is that it is a bit expensive (I think I got mine from Ulta for 9.99) but with a coupon and a sale going on I imagine you can get it cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have always used Maybeline but I saw the commercial and then read some reviews here before purchasing. About the oily lids, it is true, total mess if put on eyelids bare however, when I used eyeshadow first, then used this product, it lasted a long time with no smudging. So that is the trick. Pen liner was tricky but once I got the hang of it, I created the most beautiful cat lines ever. Very precise and they stayed, again only over an eyeshadow base. I will keep using to decide if I purchase again. Somewhat pricey but I bought at Ulta with a coupon so not horrible.