September 30, 2014 | 1306 users online

BB Cream - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude BB Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by phlomifra

I got this in number 002 for fair skin which is a little bit yellow. I'm in btw 001 and 002 so I decide to go a little bit darker not too light. After trying a few Bb cream I decide to go for this one since I use Dior before. The texture is fine. It does cover up my scars and my skin is not oily at all but it is still not the best since its color range is limited and it only does an ok job for that price. I decide not to buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had to change my assessment of this after using it for a while. It oxidises badly and turns orange. Shame because the texture and finish is lovely (and it was an expensive mistake).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Chinesegirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It look very natural on my skin. But it broke me out, maybe i didnt clean it well at night.
It is too expensive for my liking. around $39,- a tube. crazy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by cashmerecatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of the 002 and have only worn it for a day, but my impression so far:

- Goes on very smoothly and blends out. I had no issues with the formula being too thick; it was actually thinner than a lot if BB creams I've tried. Felt more like foundation than thick tinted moisturizer (as most BB creams do, I've noticed )
- I didn't have any trouble with pinkness or oxidization. I am wearing this along with self tanner; I don't think I could wear 001 at my palest because it's very pink based and I'm yellow-neutral.
- I wore cetaphil lotion under it and had no trouble with dryness or flakiness (and I'm on accutane)
- Was lightweight but covered well enough I didn't need concealer save for my under eyes, gave my skin a no-makeup-but-have-pretty-skin-anyway look.
- Dewy. Dusting matte finishing powder over it helps. I blame the slightly greasy texture on the sunblock, but it didn't feel that way all day

I'll update how it does over the course of a week or so but I like it thus far. Not sure if I'll actually purchase a tube when the sample is gone, it's none too cheap unfortunately. Maybe...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by NuttyGrrl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried other BB creams from other brands (drugstore & department store) and was excited to give this one a try. After all, with some things, you get what you pay for. It did not break me out or irritate my sensitive skin which is great, but it didn't really do much of anything. It applied easily and felt heavier than most BB creams. My pores and uneven tone were just as noticeable and my dry spots were more emphasized. I used a finishing powder over this which kept the oily shine away longer than just using this product alone. But for the price & no noticeable improvements/results, I wouldn't this buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by mabiekert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product covers up imperfections very well. However, the biggest con about it is that I noticed my skin was breaking out very badly from it! So I stopped using it and my break outs cleared up. It also felt heavy to me, but keep in mind I prefer the most natural feeling products for myself and I'm not into heavy make up at all. It did get greasy, I would have to go into the bathroom and blot at my face to clear the shine away. Lastly, it doesn't blend too easily when applying. Overall, it was just too much for me to deal with, which I'm not so happy about because it was very expensive!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

not a terrible bb cream, but not worth the price IMO. i honestly like my garnier bb cream for oily skin better and its about 1/4 of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For so long I was using my fingers with this bb cream and hating it. It was oxidising terribly and I just didn't understand why it was such a hyped product. One day I pulled out my friend the beauty blender. Whyyyyyyy did I waste so much product?! This is really lovely with the beauty blender. Coverage is quite good for a bb cream. I wear the lightest colour and I'm pretty pale. There definitely are not enough shades to suit everyone but its fine for me. Everything else is pretty good about this bb cream but I am a foundation girl through and through so I can't say this is an essential to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't really compare this to any other BB Creams because this is the first one I've tried but I have to say I am really impressed! I'm the kind of person who likes to have flawless looking skin but HATES wearing foundation so this is perfect for me. The color I got (the lightest shade) matches me perfectly and this BB Cream gives a pretty decent amount of coverage, I'd say light to medium. It evens out my skin tone and provides a nice dewy finish that lasts all day, I also have not noticed any breakouts since using this so that's definitely a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

This is a 5 star product really but I've knocked one off simply because the colour range. I'm a mix of 001 and 002, which means that if it were not for the very kind Dior lady at my local Debenhams (who gives me a giant sample of one when I buy the other) then I'd have to fork out £60 to buy both and get my colour match.
However, poor colour variety aside, this is what 90's rappers would call "da bombdiggedy" of foundations - screw the BB cream name, this is a foundation through and through. The coverage is medium, I would say, so avoid if you have any major acne or scarring cos this won't mask them.
The consistency feels quite thick upon pumping it out, but it glides on the skin like silk and does wonders in making skin look fresher. This is definitely more for those in favour of the au naturale look - it looks like you just have GOOD skin, rather than good makeup, if you know what I mean.

In terms of longevity - I bought mine last year (I wore it through spring & summer as it feels lighter on the skin) and I still have over half the bottle/pump -pottle? bump?)

For winter and autumn, I prefer my Diorskin Forever Flawless or Laura Mercier (the big thick one in a glass pot) just because thiss "bb cream" does feel more of a summer foundation.