April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

BB Cream - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude BB Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This has become a holy grail foundation for me. Recently my skin has been pretty decent, so I wanted something that had a lighter coverage. I had tried a sample of this and was sold, and finally received it as a gift. I wear the shade 001 which is the lightest and is the perfect shade match for me.
This BB creme has a slight scent but it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I apply it with my fingertips, and I love the finish. It gives me fairly decent coverage, I just use concealer under my eyes and where I have acne scars. It has such a natural, skin-like appearance. It doesn't look or feel like you're wearing makeup, which is great. I have dry patches and though this is a BB creme I do have to be careful about moisturizing enough.
I would say that if you're looking for something natural, this is the way to go. I'm also very happy to finally have found something that is the perfect shade match as well. I love this product and would absolutely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Sarahsian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this with the purchase of Dior Hydra Life products and found a perfect match in the shade 002 beige. This bb creme was very light and natural but still covered and evened me out very well, I really love how you can layer it without it looking blotchy or caked on if needed to cover any blemishes. The packaging is a great for travel as it is small and has a pump. My only dislike is the price! It's a little ridiculous for such a small amount of product but a small bit goes a long way. No harsh smell and lasts all day(plus u can bring it along since it's so small if u want to reapply if you need to)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Maya02

The colour payoff is perfect on my fair skin, but i cant pass on the fact that it dissapears within 1-3 hours.
For this reason alone, i will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by lizziengaire

I have dry skin, and this is the most awful bb "creme" I've ever used, before it made my dry skin even drier-looking even though it didn't feel dry. When you put it on, it creates lumps on your skin, goes into pores, and smears everywhere. It is also greasy- note, it's GREASY, not moisturising. Also, it accentuates dry flakes -- that I didn't even know I had, my skin looked moisturized before I put this on. I also exfoliated, toned, moisturised, and use primer before I used this. I looked WAY better without this than with it on. You can do better than this, Dior. Especially with the price you're selling this for.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It doesnt seem natural on skin, even though this is a bb creme it doesnt lather and looks cakey. Terrible product for such a big price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by starzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only BB cream I own so don't really have anything to compare with. However, I feel that its pretty good for a BB cream. The coverage is great, I would say medium light to medium. It lasts pretty long, with only tiny bits of blemishes peeking through after 8 hours. But I guess since I wear a primer and loose powder after it really does help. Now that its winter, I've got quite dry skin on the sides of my nose. This does not irritate it at all, and using Illamasqua hydrating veil underneath it, my dry skin almost looks fine. Only after 4-5 hours do I see the flakes again, but that isn't the BB cream's problem; its just my skin being so sensitive. It does smell quite strong, but doesn't affect me at all. I like how it's quite creamy, which is maybe why it's got quite good strong coverage. Definitely prefer this over tinted moisturizers, as I feel like they give me no coverage at all, and there's none left on my face after 8 hours of work. The packaging is great, its a pump so easier to control the amount that you need. 002 is a good match for my Asian skin, doesn't have much pinkness within, more of a neutral tone I guess? The only thing is, I don't really use it that much just because I prefer the lasting power and coverage of a foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish there was a middle shade, a slightly lighter 002.

I wear MUFE HD in 120. I am more on the neutral side, but have a yellow undertone. I wish Dior worked on me because I liked everything but the color, which oxidized to a little deeper color and turned orange on me. Although most of the bloggers stated that 002 matched their NC15-20 perfectly, but I would say that 002 is best for >NC25.

This one is more true to the consistency of an Asian BB cream. It spreads easily, the coverage is medium and it covers minor imperfections nicely. The lasting power is also nice, and with just one powdering, it stayed matte for 7 hrs. You don't need to blot a lot, if you want, then 1x every 5, 6 hrs (oily & combo skin!). It may be kinda drying for dry skins. I didn't experience the dewy finish some of the MUAs are mentioning. When I buffed this in, it dried completely matte very fast.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by DDmonkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In the first few minutes after application and setting with powder it looked good. Within 15 minutes after my skin became greasy, super shiny and the product traveled across my face and set INTO my pores. GROSS. I was blotting constantly and was re-applying powder way more often than I am used to (expensive consequences). Even though it traveled around my face, it took 4 wipes and 3 washings to get all the BB cream off a few hours later when I was finally able to.

CONS:
Heavily scented.
settles into pores.
Gave my skin a rash on my cheeks and neck.
Made my skin Oversensitive.
Expensive.
It took 7 washing to get it completely off my face, see above.
Made me have to use my other products more WHICH IS REALLY EXPENSIVE when all is combined together.
Difficult to blend.
Settles into eye creases.
Caused me to break out.

I will never use this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by mhristova

I love this BB cream. I was looking for something that would have a light coverage and would look invisible on my face. I guess I found my perfect product. The shade 001 suits my skin very well. I have combinational skin and the BB cream does not emphasise my dry patches and is not very oily (though I set it with invisible powder). It lasts me throughout the day without looking awful after a few hours. I find that I have to blot my face every few hours, but that happens with most foundations. I have been using the foundation for 2 months and I am not even halfway through. Definitely will repurchase and can certainly say it is my HG BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by greenteanah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite BB cream and favorite day to day face product! I save foundation for nights out and prefer something lighter during the day. This BB cream is perfect - it has light to medium coverage (it's buildable but starts looking more fake if you put on too much) and evens out my skin tone nicely as well as covering up any minor red spots. My skin is already good by itself but this BB cream gives it such a pretty glow that looks completely natural and feels like I'm wearing nothing. I've had people compliment my skin thinking I'm not wearing anything.

It has a nice light scent when you initially apply it and it lasts pretty much the whole day when I wear it. It still looks great (maybe even better) hours later. All I wear every day is this and YSL Touche Eclat for my undereye circles and I've never looked better. My search for a daytime face product is over - and I've tried everything from tinted moisturizers, light foundations, and powders. Also, I've noticed my skin has been very clear since wearing this, though I can't say if this is the cause. I'm around an NC20 and I wear Shade 002. I remember Shade 001 looking extremely pink so I'd be wary about that one. Anyway, highly recommend!