July 30, 2014 | 1018 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of this pencil! The color is perfect for brightening my eyes, but not being as harsh as a white pencil, and it glides onto my waterline smoothly. It also doesn't end up on my lashes when i blink which is great. The only con for me is that it fades away after an hour or two (i don't have especially watery eyes so i can't speak for staying power on others) but for the price that isn't a big issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Why did it take me so long before deciding to put a nude eyeliner on my waterline!? I've always done black, but I decided I wanted to try and make my eyes look bigger and people recommended a nude eyeliner. This particular eyeliner is incredible. It's such a great color and surprisingly stays on my waterline. The amount of time it stays on my waterline varies, but it's almost always at least the entire day which is fine with me. The price is great so I'm not even going to bother trying a higher end product for my waterline when this works so well.

This eyeliner quickly became my HG nude eyeliner for my waterline. I know some people have complaints about the sharpening, but I use the Urban Decay sharpener and it works perfectly for that. I'm so in love with this eyeliner, it really brings out my eyes. I would probably get the black and call it my HG eyeliner if I wasn't so in love with the Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on pencil.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Nadinexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Heres the poop, The color is amazing, the texture is creamy and glides on the water line with noo struggle! The pencil seems to last for ages and if yoy use it the right way, wont look obvious or harsh on your waterline. I would give it 5 lippies , but the staying power STUCKS. Honestly, its about a 10 minutes spand at the most. If rimmel reformulated this product the have a longer staying power it would be my HG. right now im not sure if I should repurchase the pencil, or just splurge on stilas.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this last night at target for less than $4. I put it on my waterline this morning and I liked the way it looked - naturally brightened up my eyes. Cons - because the consistency is so soft, the nude color gets on your bottom lashes when you're applying to your waterline which isn't a good look, plus this didn't last longer than a couple hours on me. Guess I will have to carry this in my purse and reapply through out the day. Not sure if I would repurchase. I am glad I didn't pay much for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all of the excellent reviews. The product is creamy and easy to apply, but the softness does not lend itself well to sharpening. I bought it to use on my waterline and although I like the look, it just doesn't stay on for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I never like the look of white eyeliner for my waterline so I picked this nude shade to give it a try. I love that it brightens my eyes without making it look fake and harsh. Whenever I put this on my hubby always comment that my eyes looks like "anime eyes" and really pop lol. the reason why I only giving this 3 lippies is because the poor staying power. I don't know what Rimmel meant with waterproof because it only stayed on my waterline 1-2 hours at the most. Maybe its waterproof if you use it on the lower lash line but that's not what I bought it for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this liner. I like it better than the white ones I was buying for my waterline. It really wakes up my eyes. It stays put and I have runny and watery eyes most of the time. It's creamy and doesn't tug.

This is a well worth product and great dupe for higher end nude eyeliners.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by chelseea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It sucks when I put it on my waterline it leaves these weird smudges on my lower lashes. It comes off easily and is really hard to sharpen.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by CasualChic

I use it everywhere. Not only i use it as a eyeliner on my waterline, I use it as a concealer and a highlighter. It just works so well and this is the first ever cosmetic product that I buy multiple in the fear of being discontinued. I know it's insane but I am just obsessed with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have wanted a nude e/l for a long time. I was excited to pick this up but it sadly did not work out for me. I found the texture way too soft to apply on my waterline. It would smear all over the place and not stick, which was horrible. I tried using this as a spot concealer but that did not work very well either. A fail all around. Would definitely never purchase again.