April 21, 2014 | 1253 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner - Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by SageGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have been searching for a nude eyeliner that is easy to apply and non-irritable, yet inexpensive at the same time. Rimmel definitely ticks all the boxes. My fair, sensitive skin and blue eyes, combined with reddish waterlines, means I'm constantly looking for a product that conceals whilst brightening up the eye area. Rimmel's Scandaleyes is creamy and stays put on my waterline once applied. The nude colour blends beautifully with my skin tone and my eyes are not irritated in the slightest. I love this product and am keen to try their other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by 089315r

This is my FAVOURITE new product. It is absolutely amazing and gorgeous. I use this on my waterline everyday. It looks natural and really opens up the eye, when white liner is too dramatic.

For a product to be added into my daily routine and I refuse to live without it, it has to be pretty amazing. This product is just that! Smooth, beautiful colour, so easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

Every beauty guru I know swears by this eyeliner as the best nude for your waterline to make your tired eyes pop. As a university student, I rarely get enough sleep and this is my HG nude eyeliner for sure! Sometimes (right after sharpening) I have to blend with my finger after applying because it's SO pigmented, but I'm counting that as a good thing in the long run. If you're looking to brighten your eyes (or you have small eyes and want to make them look a bit larger), this is a great product and hopefully under $10 in the US as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Tuney07

As a Michelle Phan fan lol I've been in search of the topaz eyeliner she tends to use by stila since she suggested to use a nude ish peachy eyeliner instead of white on the waterline. I wasn't able to spend the $20 on a pencil eyeliner so I opted for this instead and it's amazing! It's great for minimal make up use by brightening up the eyes and making a huge difference than black liner would. The only downside is that it's not long lasting. I'd say roughly 2 to 3 hrs for me but it doesn't hurt to reapply or if you just need a quick pick me up on those last minute plans!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are looking for a natural looking eyeliner, Something that could make your eyes pop but not look chalky and un-realistic like a white eyeliner? the you have found your product!! I Think this eyeliner is great for keeping in your waterline all day long! For four bucks its a must have in anybody's makeup bag! Just make sure you have a steady hand or it will be all over your lashes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the cheapest and best nude liner I have purchased. In my opinion it bringtens your eyes better than white(which can tend to look less natural) I feel like this instantly brightens my eyes and makes them pop. The lasting power is pretty good too but I wouldnt expect it to last over 8 hours on your waterliner. The best part is is that it is pretty much around four bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by JeanLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this nude eyeliner to brighten my eyes, mostly on the inner bottom and sometimes, fully lining the bottom but not in the waterline. It works, it definitely wakes my eyes up and it stays put really well. It's so cheap, I have it in light blue, too which is pretty with blue/gray eye makeup. Definitely recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by boyforever

made my eyes itchy. dunno wat is wrong with the formula. the lasting power also isnt tt impressive on my waterline. hmmm. hearing so many good things about this but too bad

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by dirtyblondeee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had such high hopes for this. I have naturally big eyes and thought if I used this on my waterlines that it would make them pop even more. unfortunately i have found that this definitely brings attention to my eyes, just not GOOD attention. the formula is so soft and creamy that it just kind of smears when I apply it. and the color looks like a perfect nude until I put it on, then it looks like I accidentally got concealer in my eyes or something. I'm not a fan of this stuff and most likely would never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by jmac1107

LOVE IT! It stays put all day on my bottom waterline and doesn't goop up in the corner of my eye(tmi?). Anyways its better than my nude eyeliner from MAC and at a fraction of the cost!
Would definitely recommend