Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

on 2/7/2015 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Okay, first off this is a little too light for my skin tone (NC40) so it just looks kind of weird. This pencil applies nicely to my waterline but I'm unsure of how long it lasts because I didn't want it on there for the whole day since it's a weird colour. One thing I absolutely hated about this product was how easy it was to have nude clumps at the base of my lashes. My lashes looked so bad. You can apply this really carefully and not touch the lashes but I ain't got the time for that everyday. Not gonna repurchase sadly. Wanted to love this product but couldn't. :(

on 2/7/2015 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This eyeliner is shit. I don't say that about a lot of things because I can manage to make most products work for me, but this is terrible.

1. The eyeliner doesn't apply to my waterline! I rub it back and forth over the waterline but no product comes off. Instead, I get wet clumps of eyeliner all over my lash line and it is difficult to remove.

2. It is a very dark shade of nude and it does not match my fair skin tone. It goes on orange and does not look natural whatsoever.

I really, really wanted to like this but I just couldn't. It's a shame because so many youtubers and beauty gurus were raving about this and saying it was holy grail status lmao

Do not recommend.

on 2/5/2015 7:48:00 AM

I bought this based on MUA recs for my waterline, to minimize any redness. I am just really not impressed with this pencil.

Firstly, it is very soft and deposits a lot of color into my lashline when I am applying to my waterline. I end up with chunks of nude colored product in my lashes.

The color matches my skintone (NC15) but I really need something a little paler, as it looks strange against my skin.

This also doesn’t last at all. Of course, anything on the waterline will not last as long as a liner on the eyelid, but this is gone very quickly.

I won’t buy this again and hesitate to recommend for using on the waterline.

on 1/12/2015 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Soooo-o soft & buttery! Really gr8 for waterlines/under my lower lash line to get that doe eyed manga effect. Also can be used as a concealer on a red spot & clean up brows. Not really waterproof nor very long lasting but it fades without much noticeable messing up of your makeup.

on 1/12/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to like this eyeliner a lot for my waterline. I was surprised by the good lastingpower for such a cheap product. But after a couple of months I took a close up picture of myself with a very high defenition camera, and I noticed the color of the eyeliner didn't look as natural as I thought it did. It simply pulls too orange/peach. I stopped using it immediately and ended up giving it away.

Another con about this eyeliner is it just doesn't sharpen very well. But like I said, the lasting power is surprisingly great for drugstore and it might look better on people with a darker skintone than me. I don't know.

on 9/26/2014 3:55:00 AM

this is a great nude color I use this on the water line, or have even used it as a all over eyeshadow base and it worked good without creasing but I have to agree with other reviewers that this is NOT waterproof a couple hours after applying it has disapeered from my water line which frustrates me very much cuz I don't want to have to waste a lot of product and reapply a million times a day... I will keep using til I find something better.

on 9/11/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Pros:
+ Very cheap price ($4.50 at Ulta, I bought during BOGO 50% sale with the Light Blue shade)
+ Easy to find in store (CVS, Walgreens, Ulta, Walmart, Target, etc.)
+ Perfect nude eye color for the waterline. I've tried white eyeliners and with my skin's warm-undertones it looks ashy and unnatural. This is a perfect way to perk up your eyes to make them look larger and more awake.

Cons:
- Lasting power is weak. At the end of the day it's always disappeared from my waterline. I put it on today around 1 and I just checked at 4 pm and it's gone and I've just been home. I'm not quite sure where the "waterproof" part in this eyeliner applies.

Overall, this is a *good* product. It's cheap and the perfect color. However, I will not be repurchasing because I really want a waterline liner that will last me all day.

on 8/16/2014 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really nice quality and price for a drugstore nude liner! When applied on the waterline, it really opens up the eyes and brightens them making you look more awake. This has helped me tremendously, especially after long nights of studying. I've had plenty of fun making different looks with this liner. Really nice purchase and no regrets!

on 8/4/2014 6:07:00 PM

Brightens the eyes beautifully! a staple in my collection. I am collecting all of the colours!

on 8/3/2014 10:37:00 PM

I echo most everyone else's opinions of this. I have repurchased it already. One annoyance is sometimes the product will 'slip' out of the actual pencil and you have to gently replace it. However, this doesn't bother me enough that I wouldn't buy it. I also recommend it for a concealer on the face if you have a little spot you want covered. Dot it on, powder and you're good to go! I also bought this in light blue for the waterline and if applied lightly, it really brightens the eyes. Great find!