July 22, 2014 | 2088 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all of the excellent reviews. The product is creamy and easy to apply, but the softness does not lend itself well to sharpening. I bought it to use on my waterline and although I like the look, it just doesn't stay on for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I never like the look of white eyeliner for my waterline so I picked this nude shade to give it a try. I love that it brightens my eyes without making it look fake and harsh. Whenever I put this on my hubby always comment that my eyes looks like "anime eyes" and really pop lol. the reason why I only giving this 3 lippies is because the poor staying power. I don't know what Rimmel meant with waterproof because it only stayed on my waterline 1-2 hours at the most. Maybe its waterproof if you use it on the lower lash line but that's not what I bought it for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this liner. I like it better than the white ones I was buying for my waterline. It really wakes up my eyes. It stays put and I have runny and watery eyes most of the time. It's creamy and doesn't tug.

This is a well worth product and great dupe for higher end nude eyeliners.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by chelseea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It sucks when I put it on my waterline it leaves these weird smudges on my lower lashes. It comes off easily and is really hard to sharpen.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by CasualChic

I use it everywhere. Not only i use it as a eyeliner on my waterline, I use it as a concealer and a highlighter. It just works so well and this is the first ever cosmetic product that I buy multiple in the fear of being discontinued. I know it's insane but I am just obsessed with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have wanted a nude e/l for a long time. I was excited to pick this up but it sadly did not work out for me. I found the texture way too soft to apply on my waterline. It would smear all over the place and not stick, which was horrible. I tried using this as a spot concealer but that did not work very well either. A fail all around. Would definitely never purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by GraceyKentera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I have medium almond shaped eyes that squint into slits when I smile or laugh. This is an issue for me, as I have an intensely immature sense of humour and dissolve into fits of giggles over even the most crudest of jokes. I've always only used black eyeliner on my upper lid and waterline, and hadn't ever really considered buying any other colour until I saw all the positive reviews on MUA for this eyeliner.
I was amazed when I first applied this- my eyes were instantly so much wider! For the first time in my life I could actually somewhat relate to people who say they had a doe-eyed look. It is a very nice, natural nude that glides on to my waterline very easily. It is nice and creamy (can be a bit difficult to sharpen into a nice shape because of this though) and lasted on my waterline for about four or five hours.
I've knocked off one lippie because my only qualm about this is when its used in conjunction with black liner. When I wear my MAC kohl black liner on my upper lid and this on the lower, I find that in about an hour the black liner has leaked onto the nude, making my waterline look black instead of the neutral I desire. It's not really a fault of the Rimmel kohl, just something that is bound to happen, but it does get annoying having to wipe off the back and reapply the nude frequently. That said, I would definitely buy this again regardless!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by misshennie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I am on my way in searching a perfect liner for waterline and under eye. I have tried several brands and it ended up in my trash bin or giving it to someone else. I was skeptical in the beginning before trying this. But since the price is cheap and even I got it during cvs.com sale so I gave my self a try.

The color is natural, it is also so creamy and glide on easily on the waterline. Yes, it does its job to make your eyes pop without faking it too much. This is become my HG and the one and only waterline liner for me.

The reason I gave it for since it doesn't last longer in my eyes. For me, it stays 4 hours (I live in tropical country). But overall, this is recommended products. Sure, I'll keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This thing is awesome for anyone with fair to medium-deep skintone! Works great in the waterline, or as an eyeshadow base, even as a spot concealer. It's affordable, pigmented, blends well, and lasts well. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by SageGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have been searching for a nude eyeliner that is easy to apply and non-irritable, yet inexpensive at the same time. Rimmel definitely ticks all the boxes. My fair, sensitive skin and blue eyes, combined with reddish waterlines, means I'm constantly looking for a product that conceals whilst brightening up the eye area. Rimmel's Scandaleyes is creamy and stays put on my waterline once applied. The nude colour blends beautifully with my skin tone and my eyes are not irritated in the slightest. I love this product and am keen to try their other shades.