September 16, 2014 | 1743 users online

Pressed Powders - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This pressed powder does the job I want it to do; it mattifies my skin and leaves it looking shine-free. The label on the back claims "VisiBright complex reduces the appearance of wrinkles and rejuvenates skin," which I don't think is totally true; I don't notice any improvement in my fine lines when I use this. As for the packaging: I really wish there were some sort of mirror in this compact, because that would make this much more travel-friendly. But, it does come with a sponge that is great if you don't want to bring a brush along with you when you're traveling or if you're putting this in your purse. Decent powder, but I do think there are better pressed powders at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by HazelEyedDoll

Let me start by saying that i love powders prefer them over liquids or any other foundation. I have so many that I really need to start using them up. But anyways I love the coverall powder just started using it a lot lately and iam really starting to love it. I feel like you can't tell im even wearing powder it looks natural , does not feel heavy on my face nor does it feel super greasy like others and seems to last on your face for a the whole day. Not sure how long it would last if you're going out to a club or somewhere you might sweat a lot. But even being in the hot sun it still looks good and did not feel gross. I put at least 3 layers on but it does help my skin tone and with redness. I would deff put more than one layer. I gave the packaging four lippies only because I wish they would have added a mirror. Every girl needs a mirror in thier compact and it help. Last but not least best part is its fairly priced so I would deff check it out :). Hope this helps.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim because it was cheap and new at the time. This is the only powder that hasn't oxidized on me. I bought it in light/medium. The coverage and lasting power is average, but I'm surprised by the fact that it is the first powder to not turn me orange.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Endit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this because Rite Aid was having a 40% off sale ($1.794 before taxes) and I rotate products all the time. I was goin to try this in time anyways.

PROS: NO SHIMMER. Applied heavily, it has a matte finish, but this one was acceptable once I got used to it (and for so cheap, why not try to make it work?). I'm heavy handed with powder because products don't set on my skin naturally; I use powder to kind of force them to dry faster. I wear sunscreen (larger amount to get good protection) and have normal-ish skin.

CONS: It's very finely milled, and like all finely milled pressed powders, they don't last long. In just a couple weeks I already hit pan! And while the price is low, it is less than other powders. This one is .26 oz, whereas most are 0.3oz or above (15-34% more). The included sponge is also worthless... it's only purpose is to waste product. WNW, stop including it and shrink the compact's size.

OTHER: I thought it was mainly a setting powder, but it has good coverage too. The fair shade is also quite fair. Looks pink toned, but not drastically. Not sure if it oxidizes or it's my foundation, but my pretty pale skin doesn't match my even paler neck when I use it. I just looked this up on Beautypedia and it got a "best" rating. Strange, I seem to naturally hone in on products that get the highest stamp of approval.

OVERALL: This is really good, especially for the price. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by ambersweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Today I purchased this product for $2 for fun. I've been really into testing out drugstore makeup products and wanted to see if it would set well over my bb cream (the dark circles under my eyes are disturbing) and under my new E.L.F Mist and Set Spray. I was pretty impressed, but wouldn't recommend it as anything other than a nice light-weight setting powder. It didn't leave me feeling like ms. cakeface and held up well in the hot sun. I'm dracula pale so the fair color I bought was perfect as so many other brands are just way too dark for my complexion. The packaging is eh... and you get a small amount of product, but who can complain for the price?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I hate this pressed powder. It has a very pink hue, which is not great for those of is with yellow undertones. It's so weird, because it doesn't "cover all", it doesn't cover anything... Just leaves you with a pink tiny. Very unattractive. Instead of making foundation look more complete and flawless, it emphasizes fine lines and pores. Also, this is the only new product I've been using on my face lately and I have three huge cystic pimples, I haven't had cystic acne in ages! So, I'm almost certain it's this powder. The packaging is cheap and ugly, but you get what you pay for with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

I love this powder! I have a lot of powders and was previously using Milani multitasker is light medium regularly. But when I got this I started using it all the time. It's a good colour match and looks great on the skin. I have the shade Fair/light. Not too powdery looking, not chalky.

It offers a bit of coverage, but not too much and it is not cakey looking. It looks smooth and mattifies well. I do need to blot part way through the day, but there hasn't been a powder I've tried that prevented that yet.

One gripe: you don't get the huge amount of product you might me accustomed to with Wet n Wild products. There is only 7.5 grams of product, whereas a typical powder will have somewhere around 10 or even 11 grams.

I do love it though. Check it out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate to crash the reviews, but I didn't like this very much. I guess if I was looking for a coverage powder instead of a setting powder, this would be great. I had the light/medium and it was too dark, but light looked ghostlike in the package for my skin. So, points off for color selection. Then, I had a horrible case of oilies every time I used it, even after touching up with my HG MUFE HD powder. It just didn't do the setting job I expected. Back to my other cheap alternative, Rimmel Stay Matte. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

I had a couple of bucks on me when i walked into my drugstore not expecting to buy anything in particular just browsing you know. Walked by the wet and wild section because with my few bucks thats the only thing i could afford picked this up in the color tan i believe packaging looks cute very sleek and nice i wasnt expecting this to be such an amazing product because ive never heard anyone rave or ever mention this product! I got home and immedietly tried this out, again i wasnt expecting it to be great matter of fact i thought it would just be another powder product that i bought at a drugstore that was chalky cakey looking at what not. But right when i swiped it i saw how smooth and creamy it was and when applied to skin made it matte and super smooth! For a couple of bucks this product is amazing and he coverage is also awesome! I use this over my foundation sometimes to set it and on says i dont want foundation just swipe some one cover up blemishes and dark circles and im out the door! Amazing product! Will be repurchasing soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by deesoso

I love my mac but only had 5 dollars to spend on a powder. I love this. It made my face matte and sat really well on top of my foundation. The color was a nice match too-- not completely off. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase and it does the trick.