April 16, 2014 | 1936 users online

Pressed Powders - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*background: I like to use loose powders over liquid or creams, and pressed powders by themselves. I also have oily, acne prone skin.
*I feel that this powder is a good choice to use alone if you don't have too many problem areas. Unfortunately, I have several problem areas and think this powder works best with a little concealer or foundation. The colors I use are Medium and Light/Medium. I find that these are very yellow colored powders and turn a bit orange on my medium brown skin, giving me an orange-brown look. That said, these are great little powders for being so inexpensive. Overall, this is a good powder to try.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I was surprised how much I like this powder. I usually use stay matte by rimmel, but this is somewhat similar and only $2.99 (Although it is hard to find in my area). It can look a bit cakey, but that may be how I apply it. Today I wore it over Estee Lauder double wear & it kept me matte for the 6 hours I had makeup on (Partly could be the foundation, too). Either way, it's a good product for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

Got this on sale for $2 at Walgreens. I wanted a nice setting powder to keep in my makeup kit. I liked the sleek, small design of the packaging. The powder itself is a little chalky and settles in the fine lines under my eyes. It doesn't do a great job of oil control over time but it sets my foundation nicely. Overall, it's a good powder for the price. I'd probably buy Rimmel Stay Matte if I need another powder in this price range. As for another drugstore product, I'd buy Maybelline brand over this but I'd be paying a little more. This is a case of you get what you pay for.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by SPerk

This set my make up perfectly! It's light and not cakey at all from my experience. I got the shade fair/light and it was a good match. It did a great job of controlling my oily spot and masking my redness. I actually prefer this over my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder! The packaging is light and convenient for carrying in your purse. However, I deducted for No mirror and not a lot of product. I'm a little afraid that bc the layer of product in the pan is thin that it will break:/ I find this is best applied with a fluffy face brush. I would recommend this to anyone with normal to oily skin wanting a flawless matte finish! Wet 'n' wild, I'm so proud! You've come along way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by 902nikki902

I bought this power in fair to set my under eye concealer for a more brightening effect. Let me say it's amazing for that! It lasts long and keeps me crease free for hours. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Wintersvixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder makes my skin look flawless.I wear it to set the Coverall creme foundation and my skin looks flawless.Wet n Wild has now put out the best foundation I've ever used!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this alot, it adds great coverage without using foundation before this. I got light/medium and it's a tiny bit dark for me so i put a very light powder over it to make it look natural and perfect. I recommend this :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Wet n Wild really made a good one here!! It comes in a large square pan with a nice textured sponge for application but I like to apply pressed powders and loose powders with a large fluffy brush. This product, Coverall, does just that and it freshens up my face as it becomes oily throught the day as if I just applied my makeup. It also goes great over foundation for more of a coverage as i have pourous skin and coverall gives amazing coverage!! Wet n Wild has really stepped up their product line over the years but has stayed true the the price value. This is one of the best pressed powders I have ever gotten my hands on and it was only $2.99! A+++

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

After recently purchasing it at my local target I have fallen in love with this powder. After using concealer and my own tinted moisturizer, this pairs well over top both of those. I'm not pale white, but I have very light skin. I decided to try the "Light/Medium" or "824B" I think the packaging is very slim and easily kept in my makeup bag. The price was about 4 or 5 dollars but I was in desperate need of a "cheaper" powder and decided to just try this out and I'm so glad I did. I had been using my mothers TARTE powder from Sephora and I thought nothing could compare to that one. Her TARTE powder felt great and smooth on my skin, also was not cakey at all. This one is not as great as the quality you will get from Sephora but still does a very wonderful job on my skin, smooth and not cakey at all. This powder is perfect for someone who hasn't used powder yet and wants to give it a try. The shades aren't hard to figure out I matched mine myself and just got a second opinion from my mom who was with me at the store. The only thing I do not really care for about this powder is the sponge that it comes with. It does work if you needed it, but to me the sponge smells a little funny. I just have a face brush that I use with this and it works better then the sponge. To warn you, this is a very powdery product. I can tap my brush into this and I can see the powder almost flake up where I tapped my brush. I don't mind this though because little particles of powder just become more loose and easier to pick up, as I usually use a little more then I put on my brush in the first place. Overall, I feel that this is a really good powder. I would definitely recommend it as well as buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Karenmellcarrillo

It does cover all! I swipe a small amount and it's enough! It feels great, I forget I have it on. Leaves my skin baby smoooooooooooth and effortlessly perfect. :D I neeeever used powders but this was great! Like I said, it's effortless! I'm still going to try another powder just to compare. And I never use this when I'm having a dry skin day! It feels like it's sucking out any moisture i might have.