Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Pressed Powder

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have used chanel double perfection for years, it's like $50 and lasts me a month. I've tried several other products but nothing has ever compared to chanel. I saw this and thought for $3 why not and was pleasantly surprised. I don't wear foundation so want a full coverage powder and this works very well when you use the sponge applicator. I probably won't use this all the time because the packaging is really awful but it worked great when the store was out of my color and I needed something fast.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice silky powder although I bought a shade too light. My biggest problem is with the packaging. Never bought a pressed powder without a mirror included in the compact. Really prevents you from taking this with you for touchups without toting a separate mirror.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just an average powder. Great if you're on a budget and you want to use it as a setting powder (I don't use it for touch-UPS). Not too special but its not bad. My foundation is $30 so I can't afford much for powder, but since my foundation is high quality I can use this. I would buy again, but next time I think I will try a loose powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

After reading all the raving reviews here I bought this to try it out and it is just awful... It is a super thick powder that caked up my face in a matter of minutes. The only thing that came to mind was corn starch. It has a starch consistency and a starch smell that just stinks and feels awful on the skin. The product also crumbled inside the packaging. This is not good at all and I don't recommend it :/

I recently purchased this pressed powder and I have it in the Light shade. The coverage is very good but there is a lot of fallout so you just have to brush it on lightly. It could be kind of heavy so you can use this for a foundation or just a light dusting of face powder after you apply your foundation and concealer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a repurchase. I had tried this powder in the fair/light shade & hated it. It was ghastly pale! Then I got more serious about this all coz I'm on a mega beauty budget so I bought CoverAll liquid foundation (fair/light) w the CoverAll concealer & pressed powder both in Medium (& the CoverAll primer). I hafta say I am much more impressed in the Medium powder than the 1 that was so pale. It is very powdery & fine & scatters easily which the thin "applicator" it comes w is useless for this (but useful for blush, give it another task lol!) & the compact seems smallish but for USD$4 is okay & the whole "system" of products together is terrific! Better than if any of them are used solo. This powder is comparable to LA Colors or NYC powders. I truly prefer elf studio powder ($3) OR even the elf $1 one, to this but I thought I'd mention that I got better results w a better color match. Irdk why I wear lighter in the foundation than the other products. I am NC?? Buy urself a luxe oversized velour pouf (or a round sponge) at the DS to apply this (or the elf buck powder lol), just be forewarned that this powder isn't truly budget friendly so I may stick w elf not sure if repurchase?

I just came back from repurchasing this compact. Why did I repurchase it? Well, I dropped it on the floor and it broke. This isn't going to be your best option for touch-ups, as it has no mirror and is quite fragile. My nose usually gets very slightly shiny halfway (3-5 hours) through the day; most days I just go with it, sometimes I'll touch up with this.

This powder is extremely powdery. The first time I used it, I tried to dig into it like my Clinique or ELF powder, and I ended up with about a centimeter thick of powder on my flat-toppped brush and half the compact spilled all over my hands. Now I just very gently dip a blush brush into the powder, and I don't have any trouble with kicking up powder.
The texture, however, is not chalky at all or look powdery on the face. It feels creamy but crumbly. I really like the way this smooths out my shiny, bumpy nose, which tends to look patchy just under foundation. It gives a nice sheer color, enough to give my overly cool foundation a neutral tone.
I like this powder. The texture is not perfect but I like the way it looks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is just an okay powder. I've tried quite a few pressed powders at the drugstore. I agree with someone else that I felt like this just sat on the skin and it didn't seem very finely milled... it stuck to a lot of the hairs on my face which I didn't think were that bad. It was weird and gross. I didn't think it controlled oil all that well either. I've tried Rimmel Stay Matte as well but I didn't like it because it has fragrance in it and it irritated my sensitive skin. This didn't irritate me or break me out, but I hit pan so quickly, like maybe 2 and half weeks? The price is on point and the packaging didn't bother me too much, but I still wouldn't necessarily recommend it. If you want to try it, I don't think you're at too much of a loss. Overall, just a meh powder for me.. try at your own leisure.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is okay. It's nothing great, nothing you couldn't find somewhere else. The packaging sucks because there is no mirror and I would take this on the go. It's also very easily broken. I just tapped it and it started to break and crumble. Won't repurchase.

This product for me is nothing to write home about. I've been using it solidly for probably over a month now. It makes me so incredibly oily and the powder just sits on the skin. I don't know how to explain it. It just feels like a ton of product on my skin and it feels gross. Also I've been getting small bumps lately and I think this stuff is the culprit. I'm going back to my Stay Matte and won't be repurchasing this again.

Recommended for Normal Skin