Olay Fresh Effects in Light/Medium

2.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

That BB cream is nothng special, it is like putting almost nothing on my skin, it doesn't feel hydrating, it doesn't unify at all, I don't see the point of this product...total waste

I used to use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and when I ran out, I saw the Olay Fresh Effects on sale so I decided to give it a try. To be honest, I'm not sure why I used it for so long, not only is it more expensive, but it has very little to no coverage and for someone who has redness and uneven skin tone, that should have been an automatic no. Adding to that, unlike the Maybelline Dream Fresh, it is very fragrant which is usually a deal breaker for me and this time it is no exception. I'd wash my face as usual, put on my moisturiser and then the Olay BB Cream and my face would go red and blotchy. The only plus side to this product is the amount you get in the tube and the look of the packaging (which doesn't really bother me anyway). Like I said, I'm not sure why exactly I used this for so long, it's like I was blind to the negatives and when I repurchased the Maybelline one I was amazed at how great it was, I don't know why I ever stopped using it! Maybelline all the way woohoo

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I saw this for $5 at Big Lots and decided to snatch it up, since I love everything in the Olay Fresh Effects line so far. It runs for about $6.99 in most drugstores and Target. Sadly, this is the first product that I will not repurchase from them. For the price, there's a lot of product in the tube (more than double the amount in my usual Rimmel BB cream for about a dollar more).

This BB cream has little to no coverage, making it unsuitable for me on the days I don't want to wear powder or foundation. It smells great, exactly like their Dew Over moisturizer, which I love. After applying, it feels more like I just applied sunscreen rather than BB cream. Will finish the tube, but will not be repurchasing and not recommended unless you want really sheer coverage.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a full-size version of this product for free in exchange for feedback to a market research company. I used it for about a month before I gave up. It has very little coverage, which I didn't mind because I intended to wear it under my regular makeup anyway. The main problem is that it made my skin look and feel incredibly oily, while providing no visible benefit.

The packaging and the smell made me feel like the product was being marketed to 12-year-olds. And the greasy skin it gave me made me feel like I fit that demographic. No thanks! I didn't even finish the free tube and will definitely not purchase it in the future.

At first I really like this stuff! My skin felt so soft and it left me a flawless finish, (my skin looked luminous). But that "luminous" finish, was OIL!!!! Ugh. I broke out so bad! It made my face look so greasy and dirty after a few hours. And I had at least 2 new pimples ... Overall, nice packaging, but not worth the price..

I received a free sample and I was pleasantly surprised.

What I liked: This product smells ridiculously great (floral & sweet) and blends well on your face. It did brighten my complexion and the formula is light (which is what I think any good bb cream should be). It's great for addressing dry skin problems and wears well throughout the day if you have oily skin. My skin had no reaction to the formula and at no point did I feel like this product was overly greasy.

What needs improvement: Coverage is very thin. Use foundation to build up the coverage you need, but this formula was great as a base for keeping all the make up on my face throughout the day.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wasn't expecting this to be so light coverage, It is the lightest coverage product including all bb creams that I have ever used. I now use it for a under my foundation and as a moisturizer.

Pros:

- Very nice scent, literally smells sooo good.
- Make my skin feel very fresh and rejuvenated.
- Easy to blend on skin.

Cons:

- Little to no coverage, even if you build up a lot the coverage is not really there.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I consider this a very light tinted moisturizer. In terms of coverage from a tinted moisturizer, it's got the least amount of coverage I've ever tried.

Pros
-color will be appropriate for most as the coverage is so light
-made my skin appear a bit shinier but not dewier
-nice, light fresh scent

Cons
-a bit lighter in coverage than I think anyone wants in a tinted moisturizer
-not very long lasting.

If you like a really, really natural look - almost a complete no make up look, then this might be for you.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nothing special. Tried a sample of this... almost no coverage, really. Kind of pointless, IMO.

I'm not gonna lie I am really iffy about this product but it doesn't give me the coverage I was hoping it does it gives so LITTLE coverage, it smells so so good! & I wear this as a moisturizer on days that I go swimming and I just put on some powder it's light. I also kind of like it because if I want my face to look brighter I wear this.