September 16, 2014 | 2086 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by lammtron

Best scrub I have ever used. Great scrub for the price with a good grain density and gently foams so doesn't leave you and the bath covered in an oily film.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Peckpipe

This product is my HG scrub. I never thought that one day might turn out to have a HG product, but in fact the results it produces make me think that it should forever remain in my collection of beauty products.
It has a great color and a fantastic smell that leave us with the feeling of being at a spa. Presents a very good texture, with large enough grains capable of removing all types of dead cells that do not need to stay on the surface of our skin.
I use this scrub about three times a week to avoid the formation of pimples on my back, chest and neck. This is actually the best thing that I have ever used! It leaves my skin extremely soft and since I started using it I never had any new pimples. I must say that when I started using it, my back and my chest were completely covered with acne. At this point, due to this product I have no more new pimples and the red scars that remained from previous pimples have began to disappear before our eyes! I also started to notice that when I used this scrub in the bath, then shaving my neck would became much easier and pleasant which is fantastic.
Needless to say I recommend this scrub to everyone except those who may have skin that is a little bit more sensitive because of the fact that the grains of this product are a bit sharp. I also add that all people having problems with acne to experience this product and see the same wonderful results. Enjoy fantastic new, shiny and healthy skin from now on! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles1985

I'm gonna repurchase this one soon again, it's the best body scrub I've ever tried. I've even tried quite expensive ones like Dermalogica. Lancome and Shiseido... But this one is the best. The smell is nice and fresh, even though I'm not too crazy about perfumes in products like these (don't think it's necessary). But that's the only "downside". It makes the skin smooth and soft in just a few minutes, and it removes all the dead skin cells and self tanner spots and lines. Be sure not to use it too often - once a week is enough. And always finish with a bodyoil or -lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Talste

My fav scrub, This was the first scrub I bought & after going through the tube I tried scrubs from Body shop, Avon & various others picked up at the drug store. After trying so many others I came to realize Exfotonic was the best I had tried. It works great, smells nice & is well packaged.
What more could you want?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Mathilda91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this scrub! The grains are perfectly sized, and theres plenty of them. My skin is soft and radiant after use. The green colour is lovely as well. The packaging is great, so easy to use, even with wet hands in the shower. And because the consistency is so thick, even if you drop it on the floor with open lid, you wont spill anything. Just be careful with the chest-area! The product is not very lasting though, making it quite expensive, saddly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by malinen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG scrub. I bought it after hearing so much about it, so I guess that you can say that my expectations where quite high. The first thing a noticed was the color. It reminds me of some tropical island. It's a clear turquoise color that belongs in a spa. The smell is quite nice as well. Nothing spectacular but very fresh and spa like. I've found that this preforms the best applied to damp skin. When applied to soaking wet skin it doesn't scrub as much and when applied to dry skin it's quite unpleasant. It's got physical exfoliation like a traditional scrub as well as chemical exfoliation in the form of AHA and it leaves my skin amazingly soft. Even my boyfriend comments on it every time I use this. It also helps a lot when it comes to preventing ingrown hairs. I LOVE this!

Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Polyethylene, PEG 20 Methyl Glucose, Sequistearate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Saccharum Officinarum Extract (sugar cane), Benzophenone-4, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract (Lemon), Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Apple), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1, Yellow 5, CI 42090, CI 19140 (FIL B6544/2), 20AMEA.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by jj14x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I remember the time when it had a tub package, a great body scrub, smells nice too, leaves my skin baby smooth. Will repurchase gladly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 4:31:00 AM More reviews by yanyan712

This product used to come in a tub when it first came out, I am so glad they switched to the squeeze tube instead. It is a reasonably-priced and effective body exfoliator that I don't mind buying again and again; also one that I don't need to skimp when using (the way I do with expensive brands). Price aside, I truly think it works better than most of the pricier products out there. I like the gel-based scrub because many oil-based ones leave a greasy film on the skin, which I hate. Skin feels baby smooth and refreshed after using this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 7:20:00 AM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a great, relatively inexpensive scrub. I prefer The Body Shop African Salt Scrub for when I'm feeling like pampering myself, but for more regular use during the week I use this. The tube packaging is much better than the tub of TBS scrub.

The physical exfoliation beads aren't too harsh on my skin, and I like the formula of the gel they are suspended in. I do like to use AHAs to even my skintone from the sun exposure I can't avoid, and this (used in conjunction with TBS salt scrub) has gotten rid of the occasional bumps I used to get on my arms.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by alexandra83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a kind of scrub that really works. I had not even read any reviews before I bought it (was just sort of an emergency situation, needed a scrub immediately), I just tried to compare the brand-name with the price, so that I did not think it was expensive. As a scrub, it is a very strong, deep-cleaner kind of scrub which makes your skin very-very soft and clean. Unfortunately I cannot feel any smell (allergy!) but my boyfriend noticed that my skin became softer (without knowing about the scrub!) and has a very good smell, so it really works.