December 21, 2014 | 1000 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Covergirl & Olay Concealer Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty ok concealer, but it doesn't soak into your skin at all. It looks cakey and doesnt blend that well, especially under my eyes. And everybody knows the struggle of covering those under eye circles, especially for a college student like me. Overall I'd say this is a dud, but works ok if you only need a little bit of coverage and it's not an area that will have lots of fine lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by aprice2017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this concealer to be very disappointing. It doesn't cover ANYTHING, and if you have any dry patches it will cling to them and make them really stand out. It does nothing for my undereye circles, and barely covers even the tiniest blemishes. As someone with very pale skin and a cool undertone, I have also found that this changes to a weird orange color after a while on me. Definitely won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by GlossyGal05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love!

This is my all time favorite concealer. I always have a difficult time finding concealers that match my skin tone because I have a darker complexion but the variety of shades are always too light or too dark and I'm right in between. I was at my local Kmart looking through their clearance and I came across two of these concealer balms for two dollars each - what a steal! Considering these are usually about eight to ten dollars the price was amazing. I only found two which were exactly my shade so I quickly snatched them up.

I really like how smooth this concealer is and it glides on wonderfully. I use this on top of my foundation to cover any imperfections I might see. I am teenager so I have a lot of dark spots from acne so this really helps to cover them up. It makes my face look so fresh and even.

I highly recommend this concealer balm, it does offer medium coverage but that's just enough for me. Will definitely repurchase even if I have to pay full price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Please don't discontinue it because it blends like a dream n since I don't use much makeup this is all I use for tired eyes in the morning! I like the olay in it,

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:56:00 AM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very acne prone and it's usually cystic in nature. Previous to using this concealer I was clear...
I have to admit that this is a very nice concealer. It is smooth and i can blend it well. I usually don't wear concealers because I'm afraid of putting too much makeup on & causing breakouts. Well, I should have listened to my inner voice. I started using this to cover some scars on my cheeks and my acne has flared up. I am so annoyed because it is a nice product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This dosent cover dark circles the BEST but it does help. I like that it is more of a balm than a stick- creamier. If you're gunna get a concealer this is the one!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't know why I bought this because I don't like concealer sticks to begin with. I think they are too drying and don't blend well even though i have oily skin. When I saw beauty gurus on youtube raving about how moisturizing and well this performed I thought they finally did it made a moisturizing concealer stick that was worth it and works. I was wrong. I will say this though compared to other sticks this is by far the best but once again it was drying, clung to dry patches I didn't even know I had, and the color turned orange once it set. I wont be buying any more concealer sticks and that includes this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jessinfinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

blends like a dream ! I use this under my eyes sinceni have very ouffy bags and dark circles so I was pretty surprised to see this hide my flaws so easily. definitely will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by EffieH

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried this when I bought some Cover Girl Aquasmooth compact makeup because it was buy one get half off. I am really impressed with how smoothly this goes on, it doesn't creep into my fine lines, and looks very natural! I actually like it better than the Lancome and Lauren Hutton I have been using, especially because of how easy it is to apply and blend.

UPDATE: I've found that I really need to use this immediately after applying my moisturizer, which helps it blend a lot better. It can be a little bit cakey and dry if you apply it to dry skin. But I still love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by queenofnone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really really wanted to love this concealer. I have acne-prone skin (which is a big drag in your mid-30s) and almost every concealer I have ever used makes the problem worse. I put concealer on a blemish, and by the end of the day I have three more! Not so with this concealer, it doesn't break me out at all. Unfortunately though, it also doesn't do a very good job of concealing. I don't know why, because the texture seems very similar to other balm type concealers I have used before, but for some reason this stuff just sits on top of whatever it's supposed to be hiding and actually makes it MORE obvious. When I put it on a blemish it makes that area stand out, almost as if I had used a highlighter or something with shimmer. When I put it under my eyes, which have slight dark circles, it covered the darkness fine but somehow managed to settle into the skin in such a way that it made every fine line under my eyes stand out, showing me lines I didn't even know existed. I literally looked five years older with this stuff on. So, for me it was a disappointing experience.