April 17, 2014 | 1375 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Moroccan Infusion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sundevilblonde

I'm being very generous with the 4 stars. For the first time ever I think a shampoo did better than the conditioner. I got the moroccan infusion for color treated hair and the shampoo made my hair feel clean but silky, definitely like it was "infused" with oil. Did strip my hair of color rather quickly but that's to be expected with any shampoo really. The conditioner however was very watery. I expected it to be thick and creamy and really make my hair feel moisturized and soft but it didn't. It almost made it feel a little waxy. My hair felt better with just the shampoo which has never happened before since my hair is pretty dry and frizzy. The smell i'm not crazy about. Like another reviewer said it smells masculine and its very strong. My husband loves it and I got used to it but it's really overpowering, gives me a little bit of a headache so if you're sensitive to fragrance, beware. I LOVE strongly scented shampoo where the scent lingers and this was too strong even for me. I might try the shampoo with a different conditioner. Like all suave products, they're cheap. which is awesome so if you hate it, you haven't wasted an arm and a leg like with other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kevseb66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this conditoner & shampoo on chemically relaxed hair with very nice results. It does actually smooth the hair & adds moisture. Makes flat ironing easier. I've read others complain about the smell but I love it. The fragrance actually counter acts the smell of hot styling tools quite well. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I really like this conditioner. It makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. I've used it for cowashing and i loved the results. I agree that the smell is strong but I enjoy the smell a lot actually. I will continue to use this and probably rebuy when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this with the shampoo for a few months and I can tell a difference with my hair. I have thick and wavy hair that can be dry, but if anything it just gets summer frizz or oily at the roots. On the second day after using this I never have oily roots and dry ends. It doesn't build up on my hair or coat it in silicone, and it feels well conditioned. My hair stylist has even commented that my hair is so healthy and is not as tangled as before (she has more than 20 years of experience). I also don't have to use as many products. I will keep using this since there's no need to change it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by SkierGirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Okay, I usually buy suave products because they are so incredibly cheap but work well. Yeah, not so much here. It's more of cream, and does absolutely nothing. I don't know if its just because of my hair length, considering it's down to my elbows and very thick, but it does NOT detangle at all as you are trying to run your fingers through in the shower. I had to tug quite a bit to run the comb through afterwards, and there was no great result afterwards that made it worth it. I have gone back to the Keratin Infusion line, which I am highly impressed with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by PinkRedPurple

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I use both, but only the conditioner from the ears down or else my hair seems very heavy. I have mid-back length hair that isn't too thick, or too thin, fairly easy to manage and doesn't get oily quickly (I wash every 3-4 days). This product is awesome. I bought it COMPLETELY on a whim and I am so glad I did. I love it. Give it a shot, if you hate it no big deal.

I have been using it for maybe 6 weeks and just love it. I have used other argan/moroccan oil shampoos and this is as good or better for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine hair that always looks and feels like a knotted mess. I was looking for something to leave it silky and smooth. This conditioner is not it. It leaves an oily residue on my hair and weighs it down. The sent is very masculine too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ForeverRed90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this conditioner! It smells amazing and tames and moisturizes my wavy, frizzy hair without weighing it down. It's super cheap too. I use this wtih the Sauve Keratin Infusions Shampoo and my hair is in the best shape it's been in years. I've only been using these lines of products for a few weeks. My hair is really soft and shiny. My husband and I can't keep our hands out of it! It makes it really easy to fix too. Whether I style it straight, wavy, or curly it's smooth and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh I love and adore this conditioner! Makes my hair silky and smell amazing. When my daughters are in the shower, you can smell this stuff throughout the house. It lingers in the hair all day and I get compliments all the time on how good my hair smells. It is a wonderful price as well. We always have a big bottle of this and the shampoo in our shower. Love us some Suave!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by montinez

This is the first conditioner I've used in over a year. For some crazy reason I was convinced I didn't need any. My hair was thirsty needless to say... I've been using this for a few weeks & I really like it. I don't know how it's effecting the overall health of my hair but when i straighten my hair it now has lots of shine and feels silky to the touch. The smell is not too bad it goes away once your hair dries.