Suave Moroccan Infusion Conditioner

3.9

on 6/8/2014 5:24:00 PM

So, I'm striking out with Suave, but I'm not surprised, given the quality of my hair, which is poor. It's coarse and thin and there's little that can be done to make it better. I don't abuse it with heat or constantly stripping it and overlaying it with dye, but it continues to be like the bristles on a wildebeest. If your hair is like mine--first, my condolences, and second, my advice is not to have any expectations of Moroccan oil infusion. It's just not up to the job.

So, with that said, this conditioner is ... okay. I've had better and worse. It doesn't weigh my hair down, or particularly moisturize it either. The fragrance is strong but not off-putting to my nose. I'll use the conditioner up and then try something else in the "cheap-o" range of hair care products.

on 5/26/2014 5:58:00 AM

This conditioner works just fine but the scent is awful. Absolutely, positively awful. It's very heavy, very strong, I guess it's the argan oil. The smell is completely overwhelming in the shower. After using this I can't smell any other products: soap, shower gel, scrub, nada. All I can smell is this conditioner. It conditioned my hair well, but I hate the scent so much there's no way I would ever buy it again.

on 4/5/2014 10:36:00 AM

This product made my hair shiny and smooth and I LOVE the smell. But by the second day of not washing my hair, it made my roots very oily. Would recommend for people with damaged hair.

on 1/22/2014 9:02:00 PM

Personally, it just did not do it for me. Don't get me wrong, it gave my hair a little more shine, as for the softness not so much. I got the whole gift set and of the products within this line the shine mask I was a little more impressed by; unfortunately I was not blown away by any means.

on 1/18/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
Great for dry hair
Smells good (if you like a smell)
Adds shine
Cons:
Not sulfate free
Does not benefit hair in any way other then shine a little bit of moisture

on 1/17/2014 11:22:00 AM

HATED IT! I can't get past the horrible smell. It smells like some cheap dollar store cologne. Worst of all, it doesn't go away until you wash it out. Didn't leave my hair in any better condition than before I used it. It's going back.

on 12/13/2013 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gives good moisture, doesn't build up too quickly, like many cheap products do. Makes hair shiny and soft. I am not crazy about the smell. Smells like men's cologne.

on 12/11/2013 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this Conditioner it perfect for my hair...love that leaves my hair smooth and love the smell... u cant go wrong with this conditioner !! it super cheap and affordable !!

on 11/10/2013 12:19:00 PM

It seemed to work just fine but the smell was very strong. The smell was nice (spicy oriental), but just very over powering.

Let me start by saying I am rarely wowed by hair products. I've been dyeing my hair for 12 years so, as you can imagine, I have some damaged ends. Right now I'm trying to grow out my hair and have been for about 2 years so I was looking for something that would moisturize my hair and not make it look so dead. This whole system (shampoo, conditioner, mask, and oil) have been a heaven send! My hair is shiny and sleek without having to heat style it (hence, less damage!). I'm sold. And it's cheap as hell. Try it out!