July 24, 2014 | 1062 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Moroccan Infusion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by courtinkerbell

Let me start by saying I am rarely wowed by hair products. I've been dyeing my hair for 12 years so, as you can imagine, I have some damaged ends. Right now I'm trying to grow out my hair and have been for about 2 years so I was looking for something that would moisturize my hair and not make it look so dead. This whole system (shampoo, conditioner, mask, and oil) have been a heaven send! My hair is shiny and sleek without having to heat style it (hence, less damage!). I'm sold. And it's cheap as hell. Try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Ae777

I do not want to live without this product. I never found favor with a cheap conditioner and believe me, I have searched. This is by far the best conditioner at drugstores. It makes my hair detangle easily. My hair stays shiny and looks clean. Best smell too. Suave definitely needs to have more products like this. It's the HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this whole line of products ! Smells incredible and the shampoo and conditioner work amazing ! I never liked Suave conditioners before but now..they have stepped up their game big time, the smell lingers in your hair for the next day at least, I boight the whole line and backups and I wish Suave would make more products in this line...I stopped using my high end conditioners, these are my new fav shampoo and conditioner and oil !! If you like the smell, GO GET THEM

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sundevilblonde

I'm being very generous with the 4 stars. For the first time ever I think a shampoo did better than the conditioner. I got the moroccan infusion for color treated hair and the shampoo made my hair feel clean but silky, definitely like it was "infused" with oil. Did strip my hair of color rather quickly but that's to be expected with any shampoo really. The conditioner however was very watery. I expected it to be thick and creamy and really make my hair feel moisturized and soft but it didn't. It almost made it feel a little waxy. My hair felt better with just the shampoo which has never happened before since my hair is pretty dry and frizzy. The smell i'm not crazy about. Like another reviewer said it smells masculine and its very strong. My husband loves it and I got used to it but it's really overpowering, gives me a little bit of a headache so if you're sensitive to fragrance, beware. I LOVE strongly scented shampoo where the scent lingers and this was too strong even for me. I might try the shampoo with a different conditioner. Like all suave products, they're cheap. which is awesome so if you hate it, you haven't wasted an arm and a leg like with other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kevseb66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this conditoner & shampoo on chemically relaxed hair with very nice results. It does actually smooth the hair & adds moisture. Makes flat ironing easier. I've read others complain about the smell but I love it. The fragrance actually counter acts the smell of hot styling tools quite well. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I really like this conditioner. It makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. I've used it for cowashing and i loved the results. I agree that the smell is strong but I enjoy the smell a lot actually. I will continue to use this and probably rebuy when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I've been using this with the shampoo for a few months and I can tell a difference with my hair. I have thick and wavy hair that can be dry, but if anything it just gets summer frizz or oily at the roots. On the second day after using this I never have oily roots and dry ends. It doesn't build up on my hair or coat it in silicone, and it feels well conditioned. My hair stylist has even commented that my hair is so healthy and is not as tangled as before (she has more than 20 years of experience). I also don't have to use as many products. I will keep using this since there's no need to change it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by SkierGirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Okay, I usually buy suave products because they are so incredibly cheap but work well. Yeah, not so much here. It's more of cream, and does absolutely nothing. I don't know if its just because of my hair length, considering it's down to my elbows and very thick, but it does NOT detangle at all as you are trying to run your fingers through in the shower. I had to tug quite a bit to run the comb through afterwards, and there was no great result afterwards that made it worth it. I have gone back to the Keratin Infusion line, which I am highly impressed with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by PinkRedPurple

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I use both, but only the conditioner from the ears down or else my hair seems very heavy. I have mid-back length hair that isn't too thick, or too thin, fairly easy to manage and doesn't get oily quickly (I wash every 3-4 days). This product is awesome. I bought it COMPLETELY on a whim and I am so glad I did. I love it. Give it a shot, if you hate it no big deal.

I have been using it for maybe 6 weeks and just love it. I have used other argan/moroccan oil shampoos and this is as good or better for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine hair that always looks and feels like a knotted mess. I was looking for something to leave it silky and smooth. This conditioner is not it. It leaves an oily residue on my hair and weighs it down. The sent is very masculine too.