December 21, 2014 | 900 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Moroccan Infusion

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by kennakelley

This product made my hair shiny and smooth and I LOVE the smell. But by the second day of not washing my hair, it made my roots very oily. Would recommend for people with damaged hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by jodienicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Personally, it just did not do it for me. Don't get me wrong, it gave my hair a little more shine, as for the softness not so much. I got the whole gift set and of the products within this line the shine mask I was a little more impressed by; unfortunately I was not blown away by any means.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by tamiabeauty

Pros:
Great for dry hair
Smells good (if you like a smell)
Adds shine
Cons:
Not sulfate free
Does not benefit hair in any way other then shine a little bit of moisture

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by cguillau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HATED IT! I can't get past the horrible smell. It smells like some cheap dollar store cologne. Worst of all, it doesn't go away until you wash it out. Didn't leave my hair in any better condition than before I used it. It's going back.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gives good moisture, doesn't build up too quickly, like many cheap products do. Makes hair shiny and soft. I am not crazy about the smell. Smells like men's cologne.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this Conditioner it perfect for my hair...love that leaves my hair smooth and love the smell... u cant go wrong with this conditioner !! it super cheap and affordable !!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by sph411

It seemed to work just fine but the smell was very strong. The smell was nice (spicy oriental), but just very over powering.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by courtinkerbell

Let me start by saying I am rarely wowed by hair products. I've been dyeing my hair for 12 years so, as you can imagine, I have some damaged ends. Right now I'm trying to grow out my hair and have been for about 2 years so I was looking for something that would moisturize my hair and not make it look so dead. This whole system (shampoo, conditioner, mask, and oil) have been a heaven send! My hair is shiny and sleek without having to heat style it (hence, less damage!). I'm sold. And it's cheap as hell. Try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Ae777

I do not want to live without this product. I never found favor with a cheap conditioner and believe me, I have searched. This is by far the best conditioner at drugstores. It makes my hair detangle easily. My hair stays shiny and looks clean. Best smell too. Suave definitely needs to have more products like this. It's the HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this whole line of products ! Smells incredible and the shampoo and conditioner work amazing ! I never liked Suave conditioners before but now..they have stepped up their game big time, the smell lingers in your hair for the next day at least, I boight the whole line and backups and I wish Suave would make more products in this line...I stopped using my high end conditioners, these are my new fav shampoo and conditioner and oil !! If you like the smell, GO GET THEM