September 30, 2014 | 1819 users online

BB Cream - Physicians Formula - Super BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Missers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am still in the fence on this one. I loved it the first few hours but by hour 3 I look like an oil slick. I topped it off with powder on day 2 but not really how I want to have to use this. I wanted to throw it on and go. Not so for me it just has too much moisture for me. I may return this still not sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up for around $5 after a rebate on the package. I was in the market for a new sunblock for my face, and I thought that if it happened to be a BB cream as well, all the better! It performs fine as a sunblock, and is comparable to the Clinique City Block that I previously loved. However, I purchased the "medium/ deep" shade, and it is absolutely not medium or deep. I am NC40, and it was FAR too light for me. I wear this as a primer/sunscreen under my makeup, so it wasn't a total waste, but I guess PF didn't consider women of color when they formulated these products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

This product worked well with my oily combo (mostly oily) skin. Yes I would repurchase for many reasons! It sit well on my face even in the summer time, it also looked better the longer you wear it. My skin does not react too pleasantly to foundations and I did not break out at all from this product. My only concern is that it can get a little cakes if you put too much, just be careful. Start off with a little and add on if needed. It also smelt funky, no so chemical like, just funky (I suck at describing scents) kind of similar to playdoh. And as far as the "BB" part of this product..well BB cream is supposedly a beauty balm that improves the skin. Didn't notice much improvement in my skin. So don't buy this product if you want improved skin. It simply is just a great tinted moisturizer that won't break you out & includes SPF!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of the highest-rated drugstore BB creams on MUA, so when Ulta had a 40% off sale on Physicians Formula, I went ahead and bought it in Light/Medium for my light-medium Southeast Asian skin. Alone, it seemed just a touch too pink for my coloring, but when I tried it side-by-side with my usual mixture of moisturizer and Clinique Even Better foundation in Golden Neutral, I couldn't really tell them apart, so either my current foundation is wrong for me, or this BB cream actually suits my face. It gives sheer to medium coverage and made my acne scars look less pronounced, though admittedly still visible. There was a visible difference in the visibility of my pores, though! This BB cream made that half of my face look like I had smaller and fewer pores than on the moisturizer + foundation side. Since the color and coverage are indistinguishable on me, I'll actually keep this BB cream for when my expensive Clinique foundation runs out. However, since I am admittedly promiscuous with cosmetics, I plan to try Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream or Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream (when it comes to the US), also MUA top-rated drugstore BB creams, next!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by wowotakubaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

This cream has good coverage, a nice creamy texture too. The only problem I have was that it did feel kind of drying, but that was due to my own skin (It sucks up moisture like a sponge) so if you have dry skin, I would apply a moisture-rich moisturizer beforehand (though all BB Cream experts recommend that anyways.). Also, if you are on the darker side, mix with a foundation for better color match.

Smell is a bit...eh.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this. It moisturizers without getting greasy, covers well and makes my skin look pretty near flawless. I also like that it has sunscreen so no layering involved. I use it with the bb powder and it's perfect! It also doesn't make me breakout, actually my skin feels much healthier since using it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Mhoelzer2988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am actually pretty impressed with this foundation and I have used a lot of different ones including the more expensive ones like Mac and kat Von d. I bought this in a kit that came with the concealer and powder at walmart. It covers really we'll and lasts throughout most of the day. I apply mine with a brush to get the best coverage. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by GeorginaMarie72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the coverage it provides, and the finish is lovely. makes my skin appear dewy, not cakey. I use it along with the BB concealer and powder. love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by SuiteFrancaise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am on the fence about this one. I find the Light color is still a bit orange on my fair skin (not as bad as MAC or some of the other offenders). Despite that, it still looks fine. It is not Oompa Loompa orange, the color is just a tiny bit off from what I prefer. Otherwise, it is an okay BB cream. I would repurchase because it is the best drugstore brand I have found so far, but it is certainly not my HG BB cream. I find it makes me look a lot oilier than foundation does, which is funny considering I generally have pretty dry skin. It provides a decent amount of coverage. Light, but buildable to medium. I am sure there are better BB creams out there, but this one is alright.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by hanadee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product every day - it provides just the right amount of coverage and feels great on your skin. It leaves your skin looking dewy and fresh. Another plus of using Physician's Formula products in general is knowing they use safe, natural ingredients.