Physicians Formula Super BB Cream

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the light/medium version of this BB cream during the summer, and since then I've noticed it becoming SUPER orange on my skin, so I stopped using it. This isn't just because of the tan, it's also sort of oxidizing. :( But it's fine for the summer, so I'll keep it for that. After about two months I bought it in light, and that has been working well. I suggest using mattifying powder on top as it isn't very long lasting and becomes oily after a while. A pro is that a little goes a long way, so the tube lasts FOREVER. Great product overall!

on 2/9/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this BB cream because I was looking for a fragrance- and paraben-free alternative for my sensitive skin. I do like it! It does not irritate my skin. The packaging is a tube with a cap, which I find easiest to deal with. The tube is a bit smaller than I expected, so you don´t get all that much product. The cream itself is light-weight and a bit liquidy, but I happen to like that in a bb cream because it is easy to blend into the skin. I had used Aveeno BB Cream beforehand and it was a thick paste, hard to blend and left streaks on my face. I do not have that problem with this product whatsoever. It blends perfectly. I purchased the light-medium shade and it fits my light but olive-toned skin wonderfully and gives me a slightly tan, fresh look. It may be too dark for fair-skinned ladies. The coverage is really decent and more than I expected from a bb cream. It lasts fairly long, too. The reason why I did not rate it 5 stars is that it seems a bit oily, especially if you forget to shake the tube before use. Also, I get an occasional minor breakout if I wear it several days in a row, but on the other hand, I have yet to find a bb cream or foundation that does not cause any breakouts in my skin. Overall, I think it is a good product for the price.

on 1/26/2015 6:25:00 PM

I used this product when I received a sample from Target. What a mess! This product is very slippery and greasy. I immediately took it off after applying but it broke me out. And this was very weird for me because no product has ever made me break out before. Overall a terrible product. I do not recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this BB cream when my sister got a sample at Target. I had never used make-up before, but I really wanted to so my sister recommended I start with the sample. I absolutely love this BB cream! It's very lightweight and blends nicely, the packaging is pretty and not tricky at all. It's especially great for people who are just starting with make -up or just want some light coverage. It is a little pricey, but it lasts a long time because you don't need much for good coverage. I would definitely recommend this product.

on 1/11/2015 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

If you have dry skin at the best of times, and crack and chap-prone skin during the bad times, THIS is for YOU.

This BB cream offers more cover than the average beauty balm, so I can always bet on light to light/medium coverage. It is beautifully creamy, spreads easily and blends without any problems. It goes on very dewy (not oily) and sets to a very attractive semi-matte finish without accentuating my pores. And it covers those pesky red and flaky dry patches nicely during the winter months.

I am actually more of an Estee Lauder kinda girl, but even EL's BB creams (I own both the double wear and the Day Wear) don't protect my skin during the winter. I apply a generous layer of PF super BB cream and follow it with my ELDW concealer on more obvious blemishes, and the result lasts throughout a long work day.

Honestly, if you have very dry skin and you (a) like the idea of trying a BB cream, and (b) can't find a foundation hydrating enough, this is the BB cream to get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

With the Healthy Wear being discontinued, I thought I would try this. Bad, bad, bad blackheads on my cheeks within a week. Never again.

on 12/29/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this product on sale for about three bucks at CVS and figured I'd give it a try. It works very well, the sad part is for only a about three hours then it turns to a weird mess. I love how its so versatile, moisturizer, primer, foundation, all in one; but I've realized this is left best for those moments when you may have to run to the corner store or some quick appointment. I went to a party after work one day, looked in the mirror and was terrified and embarrassed. My skin was a greasy mess with random makeup streaks over it. It's going in the makeup junk drawer for when I have to run an errand.

on 12/13/2014 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

It's okay, at least for what I use it for, which is as a foundation with sunblock for when I'm on outdoor job sites. It does run to a peach/orange cast, but it actually has moderate coverage and fairly reasonable staying power in hot weather. Not my favorite, but useful. Should note that I use this with a cheap flat-top powder brush and it blends better than with fingers.

on 11/26/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have about 10 foundations and BB Creams on my dresser and this is by far my favorite. This even tops my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation and Arbonne CC Cream. It doesn't break me out, light/medium is a perfect match for my skin, it leaves me dewy but not shiny or flat and matte. I have oily skin and I don't need to touch up until the afternoon with some blotting papers. Even my dermatologist recommends PF. It's taken a lot of trial and error to find my HG and this is it for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

THE BEST! I have tried ALL of the expensive BB lines ( Boscia, Dr Jart) and this BB cream leaves them in the dust at a fraction of the price.

Coverage is wonderful and great filler for my large pores. I have fair skin with mild rosacea and the 'light' matches perfectly.