October 20, 2014 | 1925 users online

BB Cream - Physicians Formula - Super BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

I haven't been using this product for very long, but so far I'm extremely impressed with it. I've never used a BB cream before, but I wanted something that was a little lighter than foundation but something heavier than just the pressed powder (also Physicians Formula brand), and I had been contemplating trying this out. I'm so happy that I did. My make up routine as of now goes as follows; sunscreen, BB, coverup, pressed powder, and then whatever else I decide to use that day...usually includes some eye shadow, mascara and blush. I was looking for just a liiiiiittle bit more coverage that was I was getting with just the powder, and the BB did the trick! It leaves my skin feeling soft all day and the coverage STAYS. It's amazing. The amount of coverage with the powder stayed too, I was just looking for more. I've found that it also works as an awesome primer too, especially under my eyes before I apply my coverup and on my lids before I put on eye shadow. Overall, I'm really impressed with this brand. I've seen it compared several times to BeneFit, and I would have to say that it's definitely on the same level, just a little cheaper! The price is right for the product you get. No, it's not $6 a bottle like other drugstore brands, but you pay for what you get. It's worth the $13 I paid for it. It is definitely going to become a staple in my routine and I will definitely be buying it again. Would recommend this to anyone if you're even a little bit interested in trying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this BB. Just gives a great all around even tone to my skin. It's my one-step product to go out and look natural and be protected with a good SPF. The finish is smooth and slightly dewy. I do not powder over it, I like the glow. It's a nice cream base. I find I can put this on bare skin and look good and don't need a concealer with it either. Hides my minor acne flareups pretty well too. Makes me look healthy and even, knowing I'm spf protected. Would not recommend to use on oily or over moisturized skin. I wouldn't apply over another spf product either, spf is already in there and I find skin can look greasy with spf overload during the day. It's pricey for drugstore, so grab on a good sale at a store with return policy and keep a receipt. We're all different skin tones and have different issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Cher86

I bought this since it got reviews with Beautypedia and also with the EWG(which rates products based on safe ingredients). I got the light/medium. It is a good color-not too dark. One thing I found strange is that for a product that gets rave reviews for safety, it does have a pretty strong smell when you first apply-but it does go away. It rubs on rather thick, but I am able to blend well with fingers. Overall I do like it and also like the fact that it has SPF 30. I don't wear foundation, so for me, this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by swordfern

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first BB cream that I have tried, and I haven't bothered to try any more because I like this one so much. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this stuff did NOT cause a reaction. It has enough coverage to even out my tone without concealing all of my freckles, so it keeps me looking natural. I usually moisturize first just to be on the safe side, and then I finish up with a loose powder. I'm a total makeup noob, and this makes me feel more confident in my routine. I do find that sometimes it appears streaky in areas that I haven't blended well, but am unsure if this is something that happens with any type of concealer. I have a warm complexion, and the light formula matches my skin perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by maziewilson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've never found a foundation that really makes my face look flawless until this one! I bought it as a kit, there was a concealer and a powder that came along and when I use all 3 my skin looks perfect. I have oily skin so I just use the power to touch up and it's all good. I'd definitely recommend this along with the super bb concealer, and the super bb all in 1 beauty balm powder

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

I bought this because I wanted to look for a new bb cream (I love garnier's bb cream for oily skin). The reviews on here look good but my god.. this is simply horriable!!!! I tried to use this longer than 2 weeks and I couldn't, I just tossed this in the garbage. It broke me out so bad and it didn't help with my oily skin at all. The colour range is horrible too.. I bought the light/medium but it turnt me orange so I exchanged my the fair/light and it was so pale on me but a little bronzer fixed that. This stuff just melted off my face.. never have I had that issue before. I had tons of pimples on my chin and cheeks (I hardly ever get on my cheeks anymore!) It does have good coverage but that's the only pro.. as for me the cons out weight the pros more so I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Missers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am still in the fence on this one. I loved it the first few hours but by hour 3 I look like an oil slick. I topped it off with powder on day 2 but not really how I want to have to use this. I wanted to throw it on and go. Not so for me it just has too much moisture for me. I may return this still not sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up for around $5 after a rebate on the package. I was in the market for a new sunblock for my face, and I thought that if it happened to be a BB cream as well, all the better! It performs fine as a sunblock, and is comparable to the Clinique City Block that I previously loved. However, I purchased the "medium/ deep" shade, and it is absolutely not medium or deep. I am NC40, and it was FAR too light for me. I wear this as a primer/sunscreen under my makeup, so it wasn't a total waste, but I guess PF didn't consider women of color when they formulated these products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

This product worked well with my oily combo (mostly oily) skin. Yes I would repurchase for many reasons! It sit well on my face even in the summer time, it also looked better the longer you wear it. My skin does not react too pleasantly to foundations and I did not break out at all from this product. My only concern is that it can get a little cakes if you put too much, just be careful. Start off with a little and add on if needed. It also smelt funky, no so chemical like, just funky (I suck at describing scents) kind of similar to playdoh. And as far as the "BB" part of this product..well BB cream is supposedly a beauty balm that improves the skin. Didn't notice much improvement in my skin. So don't buy this product if you want improved skin. It simply is just a great tinted moisturizer that won't break you out & includes SPF!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of the highest-rated drugstore BB creams on MUA, so when Ulta had a 40% off sale on Physicians Formula, I went ahead and bought it in Light/Medium for my light-medium Southeast Asian skin. Alone, it seemed just a touch too pink for my coloring, but when I tried it side-by-side with my usual mixture of moisturizer and Clinique Even Better foundation in Golden Neutral, I couldn't really tell them apart, so either my current foundation is wrong for me, or this BB cream actually suits my face. It gives sheer to medium coverage and made my acne scars look less pronounced, though admittedly still visible. There was a visible difference in the visibility of my pores, though! This BB cream made that half of my face look like I had smaller and fewer pores than on the moisturizer + foundation side. Since the color and coverage are indistinguishable on me, I'll actually keep this BB cream for when my expensive Clinique foundation runs out. However, since I am admittedly promiscuous with cosmetics, I plan to try Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream or Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream (when it comes to the US), also MUA top-rated drugstore BB creams, next!