November 27, 2014 | 1396 users online

BB Cream - Physicians Formula - Super BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by ksoccer8

This is actually a really nice bb cream. I have used the garnier one that everyone has tried at one point (it seems like) but i really do like this better. It is creamy but not cakey, light but not sheer, blendable and buildable. I would say give it a try if you are in the market for a new bb cream or light weight coverage product. It gives me an even skin tone that is perfect for every day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it! I'm NW20 and the light color suits me well. It applies evenly and lasts much of the day, although certainly not all day. It wipes off a little easier than I'd like. It is moisturizing. I have used MAC, NARS, they all are too thick. This is light, easy to wear, and doesn't look excessively made up but has good coverage. The lack of staying power makes up for the lack of feeling like spackle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Steph10801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Product goes on smoothly a little thick upon application but once blended gives you full coverage with a natural look. I use it daily for my morning routine along with maybe line fit me concealer and Milani bronzer in peach. I finish with setting spray and last all day. I bought it 4 months ago and will continue buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by kimmyycat

An amazing and under hyped BB cream. I was so skeptical about using BB creams because I have an oily T-Zone and the word 'cream' just didn't sound like the best idea. However, this BB lifted all the negative presumptions I pondered. This BB is so smooth, so hydrating, without being 'creamy'. It's rich, but not in the sense that it is dense or heavy. It applies so lightweight and natural, probably the only face makeup I own that looks like my actual skin. The coverage is light to medium, definitely can build to a strong medium, or remain light. It's comparable to Tarte's Amazonian Clay, but not as creamy and not as susceptible to cake build up, especially around the nose area. One downside is that it only comes in three shades: Light, Light/Med and Med/Dark. I'm lucky that I match the Light/medium shade, but I don't know how lucky others will get. The tube package doesn't bother me at all, it's more hygienic this way. My fave fave fave part about this BB is the fact that it doesn't leave my skin irritated. Usually, if I want a more full coverage face, I'll reach for my Revlon Colorstay, but I love that I can take breaks from the harsh ingredients in the Colortstay and still get a gorgeous, dewy look from this BB. Oh! and it fills in my pores beautifully! I have found that the best way to apply this is with a primer (I use Benefit's Porefessional) and spray about two small spritz' of MAC's Fix+ onto a damp beauty blender and blend away! I definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by brianne123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just used this stuff today and, I got to say, I'm impressed. When it comes to foundation-type products, I usually steer clear of drugstore-brand stuff, but this is a big exception!

My two previous choices for this type of product was Tarte's Amazonian Clay tinted moisturizer, and Laura Mercier's oil-free tinted moisturizer. Both were alright. I just ran out after owning them for about two years because they were always a tinge too dark for me - luckily I got a pretty good tan this year and used them both up!

That being said, I needed something new and I'm on a broke-ass budget so I thought I'd try this BB cream based off the reviews here. First, thank god they brought this stuff out in "light", I don't know how anyone with light skin coped before. I'm naturally fair, blonde, green eyes, but I'm not stark white or anything, and the light was just the right color.

When I tested it on my arm next to my LM and Tarte stuff, it looked a lot darker and oranger, but upon blending it out, it melted into my skin and blended perfectly. Tried it on my face this morning, and same thing! I used Neutrogena anti-wrinkle cream as a moisturizer first, followed by Tarte pore-refining primer and then applied the BB cream with my finger tips, and used my Tarte blurring brush after to buff it in.

It looks really flawless. Got rid of any small imperfections, evened my skin tone, and made my skin feel REALLY soft. I set it with my LM translucent setting powder.

So far, so good. My face doesn't feel greasy (usually my t-zone is a mess half way through the day), the color hasn't darkened/oxidized (TARTE!!) and made me look like a pumpkin, etc.

Highly recommend everyone try this before splurging on a high-end brand!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Hotflashes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Garnier in the medium/deep is my go-to but I had a coupon and it's cheap anyway. I like this! It's a little bit orange, but then, so am I. Wears nicely all day with a little BE Mineral Veil or MAC Blot midday.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Aquadragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first BB cream I tried, and I love it! I actually bought it because I was having issues finding a foundation at the drugstore that fit my undertones (yellow and cool), but the light shade matched my summer tan perfectly! (I'm still pretty fair, just not ghostly like in the winter) I like how this has sunscreen built in. The product is a bit thick compared to liquid foundation and tinted moisturizer, and leaves a dewy finish. It lasts me through my ten hour days without falling off my face. I do not use powder over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

I haven't been using this product for very long, but so far I'm extremely impressed with it. I've never used a BB cream before, but I wanted something that was a little lighter than foundation but something heavier than just the pressed powder (also Physicians Formula brand), and I had been contemplating trying this out. I'm so happy that I did. My make up routine as of now goes as follows; sunscreen, BB, coverup, pressed powder, and then whatever else I decide to use that day...usually includes some eye shadow, mascara and blush. I was looking for just a liiiiiittle bit more coverage that was I was getting with just the powder, and the BB did the trick! It leaves my skin feeling soft all day and the coverage STAYS. It's amazing. The amount of coverage with the powder stayed too, I was just looking for more. I've found that it also works as an awesome primer too, especially under my eyes before I apply my coverup and on my lids before I put on eye shadow. Overall, I'm really impressed with this brand. I've seen it compared several times to BeneFit, and I would have to say that it's definitely on the same level, just a little cheaper! The price is right for the product you get. No, it's not $6 a bottle like other drugstore brands, but you pay for what you get. It's worth the $13 I paid for it. It is definitely going to become a staple in my routine and I will definitely be buying it again. Would recommend this to anyone if you're even a little bit interested in trying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this BB. Just gives a great all around even tone to my skin. It's my one-step product to go out and look natural and be protected with a good SPF. The finish is smooth and slightly dewy. I do not powder over it, I like the glow. It's a nice cream base. I find I can put this on bare skin and look good and don't need a concealer with it either. Hides my minor acne flareups pretty well too. Makes me look healthy and even, knowing I'm spf protected. Would not recommend to use on oily or over moisturized skin. I wouldn't apply over another spf product either, spf is already in there and I find skin can look greasy with spf overload during the day. It's pricey for drugstore, so grab on a good sale at a store with return policy and keep a receipt. We're all different skin tones and have different issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Cher86

I bought this since it got reviews with Beautypedia and also with the EWG(which rates products based on safe ingredients). I got the light/medium. It is a good color-not too dark. One thing I found strange is that for a product that gets rave reviews for safety, it does have a pretty strong smell when you first apply-but it does go away. It rubs on rather thick, but I am able to blend well with fingers. Overall I do like it and also like the fact that it has SPF 30. I don't wear foundation, so for me, this is perfect.