April 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Vivids

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by ksk07

I LOVE this line!! The colors are so bright and gorgeous, and very moisturizing. These colors could easily be mistaken for a high end lipstick. I have the shade neon red as well as a purple/pink shade (not sure of the exact name) and love them! I would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I am obsessed with these lipsticks. They are so BRIGHT and BOLD. They definitely live up to their name. Huge color payoff and long lasting is probably the best way to describe them.

The formula is easy to apply, and doesn't dry my lips out. With my lip spackle under these, I can get a good 5-6 hours of wear time without fading or bleeding. My only real complaint is that I have to do the tissue trick like 3 times to make sure I don't get color on my teeth - because trust me, if these DO get on your teeth you will look crazy. Bright purple or orange teeth? Not so cute.

Anyways, I have the lipsticks in 895-On Fire Red, 860-Pink Pop, 885-Vibrant Mandarin, 905-Brazen Berry, and 875-Vivid Rose - (my all time favorite)

Oh, one more complaint - the packaging is cute but do they all need to be in the same bright red/orange tube? I usually have to flip them upside down or open the tube to find the shade I'm looking for, which is a hassle if you have more than one of them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

These lipsticks are fantastic. So far I've tried Pink Pop and Hot Plum, both of which I love. Super pigmented and surprisingly moisturizing for such a matte finish. Staying power is pretty good. They stain though and are a little difficult to remove completely, but it's worth it. Packaging is kind of bulky. Comparable to MAC for about half the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like the smell of these, they stain (can be a good or bad thing), didn't end up wearing it.

The formula is nice, not slippery but didn't find it drying, easy to apply, sharp tip, smells bad, doesn't dry out or anything like that, idk, overall I think these are pretty standard lipsticks in fun colors! I don't see any reason not to buy one (smell it first though just in case), but they aren't my favs either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these! it's so rare to see drugstores brands embrace very bright colors. the pigmentation is insane, and there are no black sheep in the collection. They last a decent time and they glide easily on the lips. it's one of my fave products by Maybelline

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Note: I live in Asia and the names are a bit different. I have sugar pink, cheeky coral and vivid rose.

PACKAGING: plastic packaging with a neon orange exterior. I find it decent because it does not look too cheap nor does it look luxury.

PRICE: I think I purchased it for about around SGD$15?? I cannot remember but it is less than SGD$20. Sometimes Watsons have sales, go for that instead it is worth it!

FORMULA: This does not dry out my lips at all! Impressed with the formula. The colour lasts about 4 hours on the lips without eating (mostly drinking and talking). It wore off evenly. No complaints about the formula. For a drugstore brand, it is amazingggg

Absolutely love this lipstick. The colour screams right at you and it is a good way to branch out to some colours that you wouldn't dare to try before because it is a drugstore product and is affordable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

Hot Plum is a bright fuchsia shade with a purple tint that looks much deeper in the tube than on the lips. The highly-pigmented formula is creamy and smooth with a semi-glossy finish, comparable in quality and performance to Urban Decay's Revolution lipstick for a fraction of the price. I especially like how this color compliments my Southeast Asian complexion, the purple tint really balances my strong, yellow undertones. This is my new, go-to bright lipstick shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I'm obsessed with these lipsticks! I have four (pink pop, shocking coral, fuschia flash & hot plum) hot plum is my fave. They aren't overly drying and they fade into a nice stain, no patchiness. The colour lasts through eating & drinking (being aware that you have lipstick on). Once they've faded into a stain I like to put lip balm over them & you're still left with a nice colour on your lips. I'll definitely be buying more of them - maybe even all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

I bought Pink Pop, Shocking Coral and Fuschia Flash on a whim. Thank goodness these lippies turned out to be amazing. They are super pigmented and go on smooth and even. So far my favourite has been shocking coral. I couldn't wear bright orange so this strong coral is perfect. Pink pop and Fuschia flash are cool toned and look a little alien on my lips. I have to warm them up with a coral lipgloss on top. Would repurchase only shocking coral so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Ndestinym

love these lipsticks! they're very bright and with a little lip balm they coat the lips very smoothly and last a long time. The pinks are my favorite!