October 25, 2014 | 877 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by andreaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best products in have used for my lips. I have all the scents, I recommend the vanilla and macadamia kind if you like sweeter scents. This moisturizes my lips and doesn't make them feel irritated. It's so amazing and I 100% love and recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Taylorbrooke12464

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually love this product. I enjoy the scent - similar to a jolly rancher. I like the tin, although some may complain for hygienic reasons about dipping your finger into the product. The product itself is very smooth and buttery. I like that it has deep moisturizing properties and really helps my dry, irritable lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sofisticationn

This little tin of heaven saved my lips from the most horrific dry/scratchy lip spell that I had been under for 2 whole months. How had I never seen this in the drugstore before? Maybe because they put it in the lotion aisle and not the lip balm aisle. I adore this lip butter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by shroomy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like these little cute butters! They definitely moisturize my lips, do not irritate my skin (I have atopic dermatitis and a lot of beauty products do), they smell amazing and last but not least - they are super economical.
I usually apply them before I go to bed and in the morning my lips are super plump and smooth. Suitable for the winter, but too heavy for the summer season (when it comes to using them suring the day).
I have the neutral one, macadamia and raspberry. I do not like the smell of the last one - too artificial, but the first 2 smell wonderfully.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product , it's super thick and very buttery, just a like a body butter! The scent is very overpowering though unless you get the smooth kiss which has no scent! I would recommend you stay away from these if you are highly sensitive to scents as this product delivers a very strong one. The scent then lingers off to nothing in about 3-5 minutes so it isn't unbearable. This product made my lips super soft and I truly love this product! I don't like the way it looked on my lips. It has a whitish pinkish waxy tint on my lips so I would rather use this at night or when I'm at home. I also don't like the packaging though. It was really easy to open but putting your fingers in and out of the tin can caused growth of bacteria if you don't wash your hands or live in warm climates as bacteria can grow in the damp warm tin so be careful! Not the cleanest choice of packaging but overall I would repurchase! Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought the raspberry lip butter, and it is the nicest smelling thing I have ever owned
its a pale pastel pink colour, but comes out translucent on your lips. When I used it, it was very moisturising and prevented my lips from chapping. Some people complain about the tin, but it was not a problem for me as I wash my hands a lot
it's a really good product, would definitely re-purchase

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Samanthagrace22

Personally the only thing I found that I liked about this product was the smell. Other than that it didnt last long on my lips, and did not have any moisturizing properties to it at all. It often left my lips dry with a shiny surface which was not pleasant at all. The tin it comes in is horrible as well. Will not be re-purchasing

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

EDIT: Love the moisture, silky, smooth, leaves a light pink tint, lasts a while, nice sturdy tin packaging, smells really good! (like rasberries!) Not sanitary, Moisture doesn't last long, did I say not sanitary? I can't get over that which is why I won't be repurchasing. Grody.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are really nice for more of a deep conditioning to the lips. They can really help with chapped, cracked or wind-burnt lips. They are really easy to find, at drugstores and target anywhere where Nivea is sold. They are really lovely and I absolutely recommend them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by miamiamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the vanilla macadamia and let me tell you it smells absolutely delicious! I put this on either at night or under lipstick and glosses. It not only keeps your lips soft and moisturized, but keeps them smooth for other lip products (like lipstick). And like I said, that nutty vanilla scent is awesome!
A lot of people didn't like the fact that is was a tin, but if it was in a "stick" form, the product wouldn't be as rich and thick. (This product certainly isn't light btw.) Plus I find the tin lasts me longer.
Not only is it a great price, but this stuff works great for me! I will repurchase- in even more scents!