Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.4

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

Amazing....I have always had transfer issues from the second I put on eyeshadow and I never knew about eyeshadow primer. This $4 primer is AMAZING. Eyeshadow stays on for days...literally, until I intentionally take it off. The only con is that it makes eyeshadow application a little harder. Still, so worth it!!!!

I love this product! I wear it either with our without makeup on! I have very oily eyelids but when I put it on the oil is completetly absent through out all day and night (I had a 20 hour day sometime ago). With makeup on my eyeshadow doesn't move. I'm going to buy a stock of it as it is descontinued now but I still can get it where I buy it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I don't know why I thought my other eyelid primers were any good after using this... I have extremely oily lids, even though I have a dry/normal face, so my eyeshadows always crease in my crease, it gathers and leaves a line and just looks terrible. I read that this primer was good for oily/crease prone eyelids and it definitely is. I even wore it yesterday in ridiculous humid heat and my eyeshadow lasted til the end of the day without a crease in sight, and hadn't faded off. I like the tacky consistency it leaves after application so it clings to the shadows really well but doesn't hinder blending. Price was very good too. Will definitely repurchase this is a must for me now.

I hate to say this, but I don't like this primer at all. It dries quickly, so it was difficult to spread across my eyelids and I kept getting it in my eyelashes. I think the formula is a little too thick for my liking. I do like the fact that it almost matches my skin tone, but I can see this primer looking more obvious to people who have darker skin.

I also don't like the way this feels on my eyes after it dries. It feels like I put glue on my eyelids and I can constantly feel that it's there. When I look in the mirror with this on, it looks as if my eyelids are wrinkly because of how this stuff dries. Once again, this reminds me of glue.

I also don't like how my eyeshadow looks after applying this primer. I have weird streaks of eyeshadow on my eyes that I can't fix because this stuff is hard to wash off. Instead of it making my eye makeup more vibrant, it seems to make it more dull.

I'm really sorry for giving this a bad review, but this product isn't working for me. I hope I didn't get one that was expired or a bad batch. I thought I would like it because of it's reviews, but I've been very let down. I think I'll stick with my Sephora eye makeup primer instead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm wowed that a drugstore primer could be this good. My HG is NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and this unseated it. I love that this product dries clear-ish (at least on my N45 skin) and lasts all day. On an average day, I do my makeup at 7am and by the time I wash my face at around 10:30pm, my shadow is still going strong in vibrancy and wear. I don't have oily lids at all but I do sweat a lot and even in the balmiest NYC summers, I don't even have to check my eyeshadow to see if it's creased. Now, I tend to wear L'Oreal Infallibles during the work week and and on the weekends, I wear Makeup Geek and Ben Nye eye shadows -- all known for long wear on their own.

I've used this primer for about 18 months now and love it so much that I keep a spare in my pocketbook, at my desk at work and at my mom's house so I'm never without.

Of course price is nice, but I find that with a lot of really good drugstore products, some reviews are so price biased that quality sometimes takes a hit (I'm looking at you, WnW e/s) but I can honestly say that I've tried Palladio, NARS, UD, Ruby Kisses, Milani and Paula Dorf eyeshadow primers. This beats them all, no contest.

Hey ladies, so I am so happy that I purchased this. This is my HG eyeshadow primer 100%. So before I used the urban decay primer and mac, they are so pricey in comparison to this. And why pay more when you get the excellent quality for an amazing price? I paid 6$ for this. So when I used the mac primer I had I did start creasing about 6-7 hours into wearing it, so i would set my make up with a setting spray, which although worked, cost extra money. So heres how I use the wet n wild fergie primer. I first moisturize my face (put a little on the lids, just go over with my fingers) then wait about 20 min then put a bit of the primer on my lids, spread it. then wait a nit maybe 5 min I would say, and I do put pressed powder on my lids. I know that it does seem like a lot of time, but it really isn't. I just do other things in between waiting for the moisturizer and primer to absorb or dry, but we ladies multitask all the time. I have to say I do only use pressed eye shadow, so for the ladies using cream eye shadows you would have to do your research, but this is amazing for pressed shadows. the color stays put and at the end of the day i just feel my eyelids are soft and dry, no crease. I work 8 hours and under bright lights and then home home do house stuff, in all honesty I don't tough up my shadow throughout the day ever. And I don't worry about it creasing at all. In absolute love with this primer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this primer. I'm so happy I don't have to shell out around $20 for Shadow Insurance anymore. This product works wonderfully for my crease-prone lids, for both cream and powder eye shadows. I like the packaging (the labeling on it flakes off, not that it matters, since I'm not exactly bragging about my Fergie makeup to anyone) because it's convenient and sturdy. Wonderful, highly recommended, definite-repurchase product.

This primer is good! My eyeshadow stays nice all day (and I crease like crazy without primer). I have to set it though because is pretty tacky, but I don't mind. The only negative I can think of is if you get it somewhere your not applying shadow ( if you go to far in towards the nose) it's really hard to get off with a q-tip. And it doesn't work to well with cream shadows, it gets a bit patchy. But except for that I give it a huge thumbs up! Definitely worth a try!

Best eyeshadow primer if you haven't tried it try it! I don't know why I was spending twenty dollars plus for a primer when this one is just as good

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the ultimate eye primer from the drugstore. I prefer it to UD's Primer Potion or TF's Shadow Insurance. I only gave the packaging a three because sometimes it squirts out too much and I feel like I waste product. I'm waiting to finish up a Maybelline Color Tattoo so I can put this product in that pot