March 1, 2015 | 1999 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A repurchase here is a no brainer. For sure I will repurchase, I hope they never decide to remove or reformulate it. it's the best if you don't want that dreaded crease or mysterious disappearing act. It's literally eyeshadow glue. It will hold, intensify, and preserve whatever you lay down on top of it. Period.
The consistency is purrfect, Dreamy really. I've had the same tube 7 months and it has performed perfectly since day 1.
The only problem I've encountered is sometimes it makes the shadow in the crease hard to blend. This only happens if I'm in a hurry and don't give it proper time to set and don't put down a skin tone transition shade to help blend. But that's my problem.
I would slap down $20 for this. I didn't though, only around $5.
Score.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 9:23:00 PM More reviews by carolyntaggart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAZING PRIMER. UD Primer Potion was my HG, until I tried this. this is a perfect dupe and costs under $4! I have extremely oily eye lids and this prevents creasing and keeps shadows in place! The product hasn't gone runny or changed consistency either.
I have a full tupe of UD Primer Potion but I still reach for this one every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2015 9:03:00 PM More reviews by atrilk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This primer does a good job of evening out the skin color of my eyelids, but unfortunately doesn't work well with keeping shadows in place or preventing creasing. The formula is really runny and overall I just am not too thrilled about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 10:20:00 PM More reviews by musingturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My favorite eye primer. Comparable to high end primers for a quarter of the price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 8:57:00 PM More reviews by DeeDeeButton

Great DUPE for UD Eye Shadow Primer in SIN! What a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2015 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

After seeing all the reviews on this primer it peaked my interest and well if it wasn't any good then I could just trash it (it's only four dollars at Walgreens) Well I have to say I LOVE IT. It's cheap works great and doesn't leave my eye area lighter then the rest of my eye (halo effect). If you use urban decay or painterly paint pot this is way better!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 4:19:00 PM More reviews by joannpalos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely incredible! The price is great, it lasts forever, and it works like magic!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 2:19:00 PM More reviews by camisophia

It's too bad this product is no longer going to be for sale (bought it on clearance). I have really oily eyelids and this helped my urban decay naked palette stay on alll day. It does dry your lids quite a bit so if your eyeshadow is already pretty dry this may not be the best primer for you to use but for me it worked great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 8:45:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMeggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AMAZING! Works better than UDPP and I picked it up at Walgreens for under $5! Will definitely be repurchasing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2015 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great d/s find! I've been using this for the past yr and i'm thrilled that it keeps my shadows intact, doesnt crease and best of all, inexpensive!! Goodbye UDPP!