February 1, 2015 | 998 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2015 1:44:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

My absolute favorite drugstore eye primer. Enhances shadow intensity and wear time with no fuss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 2:14:00 AM More reviews by troo12

This is a good eyeshadow primer but it has its flaws. It is very sticky so make sure you let it dry before you put on the eyeshadow. Also, it sticks to any thing you put it on top. I like to use NYX's eye pencil in milk in the corner of my eyes but this primer causes it to ball up and it gets clumpy if it touches it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2015 9:27:00 PM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally a fantastic shadow primer for oily lids. I've used UD for years, it was good but not great. Usually around the 6 hour mark my shadow would be creasing. Not with this little gem. I go the full day...sometimes 14 hours and my shadow and liner look perfect. I've bought 2 backups because if I love a product...it will be discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:48:00 PM More reviews by periwinkle92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is gold. I bought it on a whim one day from Walgreens just to try it out. My lids arent super oily but shadow will crease without primer. I think with this primer you could go 24 hours with no creasing and shadow that is as vibrant as when you first put it on. I have showered and slept in this before with not a budge. Holy grail hands down. If they ever stop making it....I don't know what I will do.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by cjmeyers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was truly amazed by how well this product worked the first time I used it! If you replaced the contents of my Urban Decay primer potion with this… I don't even think I'd know! I have used just about every shadow primer out there and this is just as good as any… even the expensive ones. Will definitely keep buying this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Gradle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to love Urban Decay Primer Potion and considered it a HG product, but when the packaging changed, I noticed my shadows were creasing and fading. I tried a few different primers that were rated high, and still got creasing. I finally tried WNW and am thrilled. No creasing, cheap, and works just like the old UDPP. I love this stuff.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by bestscreennameever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have never purchased one of the more expensive eyeshadow primers, like UDPP or NARS or Too Faced, but I have tried samples of them before. I have also purchased and tried some of the cheaper eyeshadow primers, such as the mineral one from e.l.f. and others I can't even recall. I really love this Fergie one from WnW and have already repurchased a few times. In my opinion, it works just as well as UDPP and is much cheaper! My lids are slightly oily, and prior to using primer some eyeshadows would fade, crease, and migrate on me while others would not--it seemed to mostly depend on the brand.

After trying this stuff from WnW, I will never apply eyeshadow without primer again. The product itself seems to be somewhere between the consistency of a liquid and a cream and is squeezed out of a small tube. It is flesh toned but sheer; as a cool PPP I have tried other primers before that left an orangey hue to my lids. Like many other reviewers have already stated, it helps your eyeshadow stay put for several hours throughout the day. On me, my eyeshadow doesn't look just as fresh 12 hours later as it did when I first applied, BUT it looks way, way fresher than it would without any primer at all, and there is little or no creasing. The only downside is that I rarely see it in stores. I keep an eye out for it when I am at the drugstores and on Amazon and snag them when I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by bludiamondrain

I tried this and it is about the same quality as urban decay. no creasing, not oily, dries fast, my new go to.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by smarlo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Tried this today for the 1st time. I put my makeup on at 6:15 this morning and took it off at 9:30 this evening and my eyeshadow did not budge one bit. I have very oily lids and usually my eyeshadow has traveled far and wide within an hour or two.

This stuff is great!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by MirandaMMK

This lasts so good all day and the next day I have no creases since using it love it so much and want to try to shimmer one also it better never get discontinued amazinggggggg

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No