December 20, 2014 | 1021 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by HollyTheGoth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This magical potion of happiness makes my eyelids flutter with joy!! Seriously, this is the first primer i have ever used and it is fantabolous!!! I used this primer for eyeshadow, eyeliner and smudging under my eyes. The latest i have worn this primer had been about 16 hours. And barely anything came off! Trust me, I am an unexperienced make up user, but this was a true jewel in all the doubts of finding the perfect primer. TRY IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What can I say about this product that hasn't already been said...it's outstanding. Even after applying it over moisurizer and eye cream, it kept my eyeshadow and liner looking matte, creaseless, and like I just put it on all day long. I like this way better than the other eyeshadow primers I've tried (Nars, Urban Decay, Mary Kay). I don't care if Fergie drops another album, this is a great primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by SDR1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing! Where has it been all my life?!

I have the oiliest eyelids on the planet, I'm convinced. The oil actually begins to run into my eyes after a few hours and causes burning. I have never even thought of using an eyelid primer as I expected it not to work since face primers haven't worked for me at all. I pretty much stopped wearing eye makeup in the last couple years because of this.

I saw this product at a local Walmart on clearance (all the Wet n Wild was on clearance). I thought, what the heck, I'll try it. I'm so glad I did but I'm irritated I didn't find this years ago. I can work most of and sometimes all of a 12 hour shift without having to wash my face to get the oil off my eyelids and out of my eyes!

It's amazing how well it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just try this. It can't hurt, even if you've been loyal to high end eye primers for years. I've used a few - UDPP, Too Faced, Nars. I've liked them all but I literally can't distinguish any difference in performance when I use this cheapie. My eye makeup stays put, fresh and vibrant all day. You could be saving SO MUCH MONEY.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

What in the what? How is this so fantastic? It boggles my mind. Or rather, my crease-less, perfectly upkept eye makeup. All night long.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by MissMartaMac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

By far the best Primer I've had. I've tried Too Faced Shadow insurance and Urban Decay. I put this on under my shadow at 8:00 am. and it is still on fully at night. And sometimes I forget to remove my shadow at night and it's still noticible in the morning. Crazy staying power. Hope it never gets discontinued. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by shmilez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best primer I have ever tried. It's extremely inexpensive and makes eyeshadows last all day. Its texture is creamy and glides on smoothly. I will definitely buy more of this when I run out (if I ever run out! You only need the smallest amount).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by getstrong29

One of the best eye primers I have tried!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

I can't find this in Canada so I have to order it from the US and have it shipped to my US address, but it is worth the hassle! Certainly one of the best AND most affordable primers out there. I made the mistake of missing this step the other day and my e/s was faded and creased because of it, so it does the job. Keeps my shadow looking very fresh for pretty much the entire day. Even when I want to use my MAC Paint Pots, I like to use this first. Just a tiny dab, rubbed between two opposite fingers and patted into place. I usually let it 'set' while I do my brows and go on with my eyeshadow. I don't see a need to look any further, this one works so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've purchased like 8 bottles of this and it's still fantastic! I was using MAC paint pots and Urban Decay primer potion on my lids, but this is WAY cheaper and actually works better! Cant say enough good things about this stuff.