April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by netssaving4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because a beauty guru on YouTube stated it was pretty good. So cheap couponing me decided to give it a go (had a coupon). Smell was ok, consistency not so go more on the runny side. After applying the foundation it made my face look on the lighter side (maybe I bought the wrong color). 3 hours had pass and my face just looked the same with a shine to it. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I wanted to like it but I guess this is not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Meggs88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This starts out as a pretty good foundation, I like the coverage and that it's build-able with no odor that I noticed. It does seem that it would be drying to people with dry skin but in oily so I liked the matte look However the color was a little off. I'm more on the fair side and felt that it was fair enough but not quite the right undertone. I have it a two lippies because after a while it turns orange. Not only does it turn orange but it doesn't keep my face from getting shiny which I though having a built in primer would help do and because it applies pretty matte like. So because my face turns oily, the product starts to get blotchy. A shiny, blotchy, orange face... Yea no thank you. I don't care how nice it applies or the color starts out, if it doesn't last when the name is STAY fabulous, it's a fail.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by biogrrl

Ugh, no, nope, never again. I tried it before and thought it was breaking me out, but in my latest quest to find a decent long-wear foundation, I got sucked in again. Thought maybe it was a fluke last time, but it very clearly breaks me out something awful. I never get whiteheads, and within 3 days, I've got 10 (!!!) new blemishes. Sucks because the coverage and wear was excellent, but it totally trashed my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Amlymei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after trying to find a cheaper foundation, and after reading reviews I went the next day to buy it. I'm very disappointed. I bought the lightest shade as I'm about as pale as one can be and it matched alright. I did a test swab on my arm and didn't see it oxidize throughout the day. However, when I put it on my face it was very cakey and it didn't even my skin tone out at all. It also accentuated my acne. I didn't even bother leaving the house, I immediately took it off, so I can't talk about how long it last.

That being said the packaging was very nice and it the product didn't feel heavy on the skin when I applied it. Maybe it just didn't work for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by BreannNicole

Love Love Love this product!! Im on my second bottle and I typically don't buy the same foundations repeatedly. But this one i love! I heard everyone rave about it on youtube but didn't believe the hype. I previously wore make up forever, and ran out so i decided to try this, and i was amazed! Its not as sheer as mufe (I concealed a lot with mufe), but i liked the natural look this gave me (like mufe). My routine is simple now, i do use primer but nowhere near as much concealer. Great product for full coverage all day wear, my type for my combo skin girls out there is to pair with with neutrogena combination skin moisturizer. You won't be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good drugstore product put out by CoverGirl. Sadly, the lightest colors are too dark for my pale skin. If they revamped the color spectrum to include pale neutral toned women I would definately try again but for now I do not find a match-- all too dark or orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by vickibetty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

On my 3th bottle. Finally settled and happy with my face! Lasts well. No streaks, no shine, no pores. Excellent colour match for fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Those who have dry-skin, BEWARE. This product is amazing, gives very good coverage, indeed lasts all day, and has excellent packaging; the only downside is that this ideally fits those with oily skin; at least, that's what I've concluded. It made my dry areas on my face more noticeable and overall, did not look natural on me. I use this more-so as just a concealer now since the places I do tend to conceal are the more oily spots on my face, but not so much as a foundation. Lovely product, just not for my skin-type.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by sdalbey

I usually have bad luck with drugstore products, but this one is amazing. It has great overall coverage, lasts all day, and plus it has sunscreen. It doesn't usually get too cakey, but it can if you have dry skin. The pump applicator is very convenient, and for the price, I love it. The lightest colour fits my skin perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this beloved foundation yet. I've been using it for 3 months and it has made HG status. I'm shocked a drugstore foundation that costs only $12.99 has beat out all of my high end favourites (e.g. Chanel vitalumiere aqua $50 and YSL teint touche eclat $65). That just doesn't make sense! It glides on and blends effortlessly with the consistency of a foundation primer. My color match was spot on. It has great coverage (med-high) but does not look cakey or fake on the skin, in fact, it looks just like skin. Just to top off how amazing this foundation is, it is very long wearing. The packaging is nice for having a pump but if I were to try to name a con, the cap/lid does not shut securely. Thank you too all of you who recommended it!