April 16, 2014 | 2046 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I first when I used this, I was really excited! It seemed to cover well, and blended with such ease! The lightest shade was almost too light, which is wonderful considering I'm super pale. This was all ruined when I realized this broke me out. It made my blemishes much worse than before I used this. It's also way too dry to use under the eyes, even before I realized it broke me out. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by sochi38

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the product but yes indeed it's hard to blend, so for right now it will do

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by hiitsmegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this it's easy and quick to apply but it's hard to blend in which is a problem and it doesn't match my skin completely but I wear it everyday with a powder over it and it removes redness I have bought this product 4 times I still love it !

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Lindasaur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dark circles and when I apply this product under my eyes it drags. The consistency is thick and drying. When i try to blend it, it was tough. It didn't match me completely. When I take pictures you can tell there was something underneath my eyes. There was a cast on them. I'm very minimal with my makeup on an everyday basis. I usually just wear concealer, mascara, and a balm and i'm done. This concealer is a no go and I would not repurchase. Right now i'm just trying to finish it up because I hate wasting products :\

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG concealer. Tidy packaging, holds up to my super oily skin, conceals the crazy amount of redness I have in places and is very blendable. Plus it is sooo cheap! Have in N 2-3 and N 4-5. Usually use N 4-5 for face and undereyes (following corrector) with a tiny bit of N 2-3 for a hilight undereye.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Gretalin

I really like this concealer for my blemishes! This kind of concealer crayon is what I consider to use it "before the foundation". The texture of this concealer is not very creamy compares to other concealers like Mac prolong wear, which is great for blemishes because it stays on all day! Looks lightly powdery over the foundation but works better under the foundation in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by cblazer973

I can't tell if I love it or hate it so I "like" it for right now. I needed a new concealer for under my eye and some small spots on my face. I wanted something lighter than my skin tone so W1-2-3 works well for me. I like the crayon packaging for this because it makes for an easy application. I love the color but the application and formula could be better. It's dry and seems to settle into the creases in my eye area even with primer. I'm not sure if I should be applying before foundation because when k apply after it blends out well on blemishes and spots, but under the eye it seems to need a little more work. I just don't like how it covers under the eye and looks sort of cakey. So I'm still not sure if I love this or not.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The consistency of this is soooo dry and cakey and it really drags on your skin. Doesn't blend well in the slightest and settles into any cracks and crevices. The color selection was good for my fair skin but that's the only positive thing I can say about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Karligibson

I love this concealer so much! It glides onto my skin so easily and blends amazingly under my eyes. It does a pretty good job at covering my dark circles and an even better job concealing my blemishes.
The concealer is really afforable and honestly better than any I have used in the past, and there is so much product! It has also never caused me to break out which is a huge plus.
I really recommend this for what you get for your money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Not a bad concealer, it does blend pretty well and I like the color selection. It does not feel greasy on. I think I would buy it again, but I'm just not so sure about the staying power since it does seem to fade after a few hours. I would probably wear this as a casual everyday concealer but if I'm dancing the night away or have a more formal event I'll probably have to find a more heavy duty kind. but for every-day or just touch ups this isn't bad. Not necessarily something I would re-purchase every time but I wouldn't be against it.