L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.5

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

These are really thick, and like others mentioned, waxy. They were too cakey to use as under eye, and it dried out within a month or 2. My personal opinion is they are too waxy to blend easily.

Wont repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really liked the idea of this product, but not the product itself. I bought the two darkest shades and neither was a good match for either my blemishes or my (mild) undereye circles. The texture is a bit waxy, I guess to help it stick where you apply it, but it caked up excessively on my blemishes and sank into the fine lines around my eyes. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Not impressed. Provides virtually no coverage, and felt almost waxy. Didn't notice any scent though.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this with the intention of using it as an intense highlighter for costume makeup. It does the job, and blends out nicely, but unfortunately there is not near as much product in this as I expected. For that reason alone I won't be re-purchasing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i like it a lot. The coverage is nice (medium i would say) does not crease, the color is perfect (even though i ordered online) and it stays on forever. I like the crayon format too it's easy to use especially around the nose. A winner for me!

I like this product alot for use on spots and blemishes as it covers them pretty well, I wouldn't say that the coverage is very fully but it does cover most spots and is buildable. The stick is very creamy and applies very easily, however under the eyes it looked very cakey and accentuates under eye flaws. I know that make up artists say it's good to have different concealers for different purposes, and I would agree. I would recommend this concealer for any redness or blemishes on the skin, and not as an under eye concealer in particular. For very red spots you would need something with more coverage, but overall I like this concealer alot.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this concealer. It is very creamy blends super easily over my foundation, but I got a shade too light for my skin tone. I have to be very light handed with this because if I pack it on my under my eye it will look like super cakey and bad. So yeah I just have to be careful on how much product I use, but I will go back to the store and buy my right shade.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I hate this concealer i love that its a crayon and is very creamy but its kinda thick and leaves my under eyes very cakey and looks like i didn't even blend it. On my hand it looked amazing but under the eyes i hated it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had a major problem with the smell of it-they smell like burnt plastic to me and it seemed like it would not go away even after I blended them out. I also had problems with it sliding off my face and I wasn't able to fix it without it getting worse. Not worth the repurchase for me.

Perfect color match, opaque coverage but blends without looking cakey. Completely creaseless, which is more than MAC, Tarte, and Benefit could do. The only caveat here is that if put on bare skin it adheres so well that it's impossible to blend. This requires at the very least a primer to make a base to blend it out. Otherwise I have found that I have not needed foundation - just some primer and concealer. It blends well with a BeautyBlender as well as a brush. I love the crayon concept too. I will continue to repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials