L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.6

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had a major problem with the smell of it-they smell like burnt plastic to me and it seemed like it would not go away even after I blended them out. I also had problems with it sliding off my face and I wasn't able to fix it without it getting worse. Not worth the repurchase for me.

on 2/16/2015 12:10:00 AM

Perfect color match, opaque coverage but blends without looking cakey. Completely creaseless, which is more than MAC, Tarte, and Benefit could do. The only caveat here is that if put on bare skin it adheres so well that it's impossible to blend. This requires at the very least a primer to make a base to blend it out. Otherwise I have found that I have not needed foundation - just some primer and concealer. It blends well with a BeautyBlender as well as a brush. I love the crayon concept too. I will continue to repurchase.

on 2/7/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've always like L'Oreal True Match because they make a warm, neutral, and cool in 10 different levels, which makes it easy to find a decent match. The one I picked was warm for levels 1-2-3. It is quite warm and I might even try the neutral next time just to see if that works better on me. This crayon concealer can look a bit cakey but I was surprised just how well it covers my undereye circles. It travels well and is easy to apply. I might try the liquid version next time but this one is certainly worth a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Other, Coarse

I need to cover very dark circles and baggy eyes. This did not work for me. It did not cover and caked up in fine lines. BUT...I hate to toss because it's not horrible by any means ( It just wasn't what I was looking for). I still use it, but not for concealing my eyes. I put it in my purse makeup bag and whenever I do touch ups. Since it is crayon like and not liquid, it travels well and isn't as messy. I put it lightly on the outside edges of my lips. Blend it out a bit with my finger, then powder my face. Next, line those lippies and slap some lipstick on it. On occasion, when I blow my nose a lot (allergies or cold), I will also use a tad on the corners of my nose where the the constant tissue use has rubbed off my makeup. So, it does have good use for me...but, not for what I had really purchased it for. As for buying again, I would not...I have a few other concealers that I don't care for that can be use for back up.

I really like this concealer. I bought this about a month ago as a repurchase, because I hadn't had this concealer in quite some time and wanted to try it out again. I would agree with others that this CAN look cakey. But its super easy to work with. Also I cannlt express how AMAZINg this is for acne. Right now I've been having some bad breakouts that aren't but are very red. I apply straight to the area with the stick and usually a small amount. Then I'll take a damp sponge and bounce over to blend out. This concealer lasts for AGES and AGES on me, without looking caking or anything. When I use it under the eyes it will crease by its self. But when I use some Mac Prolong Wear concealer it boosts it to an amazing coverage that lasts all day. This is definitley a concealee to play with so if you are new to makeup I would NOT reccomend this product. If however you are slightly more advanced like myself I would go for it! A biga downside for me is the price. I believe I bought this for 11$-13$? I can't recall. Anyone who has trouble with liquid conxealer sliding of their acne I would DEFINITLEY buy this. It stays on all day!

on 12/25/2014 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Update: This concealer is way to thick. It blends but it leaves my skin with a crumbly texture. Gave me comedones and worsened my pimples.

Such a great concealer. Covers literally anything and I use it for my brows, acne/scars and lips. Doesn't break me out either. Apply with a concealer brush because if applied straight to your face or with your fingers it looks cakey and crumbly. A little goes a long way with this. Also great for contouring!!

on 12/14/2014 7:27:00 PM

This is good for covering acne. Defintely not highlighting. The coverage is creamy and somewhat sticky. Kind of like an actual crayon. I would repurchase this for red spots or pimple coverage.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay this is the only thing that has ever successfully worked for me for covering up pesky acne scars! My skin scars like a b**** and when spots need to be erased, this concealer does the job. Its creamy and definitely blendable, nor does it leave my skin dry. I love this concealer except their shade range sucks! The closest to my color is too light or too dark so I use the dark one. I wish they would fix that. Other than that, really love this.

on 11/30/2014 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This concealer is PERFECT for covering zits. Like it's creamy enough to cover even raised spots and pretty blendable! Just make sure you pick your actual skin tone, and set it with a powder for longevity.

on 9/17/2014 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this product but I expected more. I love the fact that it's a twisty crayon no sharping required. It's a great on the go concealer. I love the availability of this product as you can find it in most drugstores, Wal-Mart's, or targets. I do not recommend applying this concealer directly to the face ( especially the under eye area) with the crayon. It's better to take your finger and rub the crayon on your finger and apply the product directly to the under eye area with your finger. As you would do with studio fix concealer or nyx jar concealer. The reason why ( con number 1) is because this product is very drying. Especially if you have dry skin. Please moisturize before hand. That's before any makeup. This product can cause breakage on the under eye area causing premature wrinkles if applied directly from the packaging. I have seen some YouTube videos of women applying this to thier face like nothing. Now that I'm familiar with the texture I wouldn't do that to myself. I would use a patting motion to blend because rubbing can cause wrinkles and unnecessary movement of the concealer. The price is a little pricey for the drugstore. In Houston where i live I know it's 9.99 but with taxes it's about 10.30 don't quote me but it's somewhat around that price point. I have the color w678 which is to light for me but it's makes a nice subtle highlight effect. Please set this concealer with powder because ( con number two) it creases. It may even still crease with a powder on top. As a pro, I do not find this concealer to be cakey. Even with powder on top not cakey. I can't speak for the lighter skin colors but for the darker skin colors there's no exact match for most darker skin women. The good news is that it will most likely blend in with your skin color. I will try out the darkest shade on Friday and update. If you are on a budget or if you are like me and tired of Mac and their crazy ass under tones I would suggest this. Even though it's not great I will be repurchasing. Oh and coverage wise it's a medium coverage.

Video Reviews & Tutorials