April 16, 2014 | 977 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by trufflegallery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love using this when I'm short on time or when I want to go to for a more casual, natural look. It's BB cream, it's supposed to supply light and sheer coverage. Get foundation if you want full coverage.

I have oily skin, so after a few hours my skin does get a sheen but I fixed that by setting the BB cream with a mineral powder- this also helps makes the BB cream last longer too.

I wouldn't buy it again because I just love buying new BB creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by MissJingly

I used to think that this was a decent BB cream- but then i delved into the obsession of Asian BB creams and i never looked back! I felt that this BB cream was too greasy on my skin and it left my skin oily, but perhaps that's just my skin. What i liked about this BB cream was its SPF rating (but then again, that's nothing too uncommon amongst BB creams) and its packaging which allows you to see its colour. Like other drugstore BB creams, i don't think this product lasts long, maybe around 4-5 hours???
After my trip back from Asia (where it's currently winter), i found that this BB cream was too dark for my skin. I won't purchase this product again as it's quite expensive in Australia and i'll probably try using the rest up by mixing it with a lighter foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by anisola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why there are reviews about it being oily. In my experience it's more dry. I have combo skin and I found this more like a foundation then a lotion. It clung to dry skin, especially on my nose, and I really had to work to get it to absorb without my face looking like I had some kind of scaly foundation. The quest continues....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ana_lipglossaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too greasy. It's not buildable for better coverage. Just gets more oily. There are much better ones out there. Currently loving PF with a light dusting of Milani's mineral powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

I love this stuff! Great light coverage for a natural look, but it can be greasy so a nice matte powder sets the look. Sadly, I'm really pale, so right know, since I haven't got any Sun, the lightest shade, 010 pale, is to dark for me. so I can only use it during the summer. oh well! Yes I will repurchase, in July!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this did not work on my skin, it looks too greasy. still, this does not mean its a bad bb cream. Its quite thick, easy to apply, covers just enough, not too much, but blurred my acne scars. it didnt broke me out. overall i reccomend it to people with normal to dry skin, or combination skin (only on the cheeks)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging on the photoready revlon collection... just thought I would put that out there. I find a lot of their packaging to look cheap but this looks very clean and classy.

I bought this product light (010). This (out of the 2 bb creams I own) is hands down my favorite. The finish is a healthy dewy finish and is hydrating. It blends right into my skin color and provides a nice medium coverage... I would say this product would not be the first choice for someone with acne or oily skin, but bc I have dry skin and no blemishes, this is a great product for me... Very happy with it and will definitely buy it again. The one thing I would say is that it is not as long lasting as loreal's magic skin beautifier bb cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Spfeif82

I have tried many BB Creams in the past. Some of them were expensive, department store brands, some were drugstore brands, but this is the only one I have purchased more than once. I found it on sale at Ulta several weeks ago and bought two more. The finish is just perfect, and if I throw on a sheer powder I find that it lasts all day. The coverage is sheer to light, which is fine for me. I just need to look acceptable enough to go to the bus stop, the grocery store and run some errands. It blends in easily and never looks streaky.

I wear the lightest shade and have yellow undertones. It is actually one of the only BB Creams I have found that doesn't look too peachy on my skin.

My ONLY complaint is that it gets a little runny toward the end of the bottle. Oh well. It's a small price to pay for something that works so well for my needs and is so kind to my wallet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

As a dupe for Smashbox, I just don't rate this bb cream. The shades weren't great (I'm NC25-30 and couldn't find one anywhere close), the texture thinner and oilier than Smashbox and having rubbed it onto the back of my hand, within ten minutes it had almost disappeared.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I am really pleasantly surprised by this BB cream, I wasn't expecting to like it! This bb cream is a light coverage bb cream, it is fragrance free and has a dewy finish. When I apply this BB cream, I usually use 2 layers, buffing it in with my Real Techniques buffing brush. After I apply the BB cream I blot my skin with a tissue, apply a bit of the Nars Creamy Radiant concealer where I have any blemishes or discolouration that the BB cream didn't cover and then I use a sponge to apply a light layer of pressed powder to lock it all in (a sponge is the best option for combatting oil in my experience because it presses the powder in to the skin as opposed to using a brush where it just leaves the powder sitting on the surface). On my skin this BB cream will last a whole day looking fresh and radiant, blotting once or twice depending on how much stress it is preforming under. I really like how despite getting a little oily, it never goes blotchy or fades. I wear the lightest shade which I believe is called 'fair' and it isn't really that fair so I need to blend it down my neck to avoid looking like I'm wearing a mask. I have dry skin so I like to use a moisturizer under the BB cream but if you have oily skin you may find that the BB cream alone will suffice. I was overall decently impressed with this BB cream and I would repurchase it!