Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

I love, love, love this product. For starters, it is an amazing price. Where I live it is just under ten dollars, but it is usually on sale for around seven. This is a beautiful shimmery pink (it does not look anything like the picture shown above...it is definitely more rose and less vibrant.) On my lids (without primer) it lasts for a good 12 hours without creasing if I put on a thick layer. If I only use a thin layer it starts to patch within six or so hours. This is a great product if you're running late in the morning and you don't want to go through a full eyeshadow look. Just swipe it on your lids and you instantly look made up! This is more of a shimmered eyeshadow and it does not have chunky glitter (so if you are more mature, it wont accentuate fine lines). I would recommend this for anyone. I am very very pale (as well as cool toned) and pink eyeshadows can easily make me look sick but this one lights up my complexion and brings out my blue eyes. I have even used this on my sister and my mom (who are both warmed toned with tan skin) and it worked beautifully on them. This doesn't have a smell and is best applied with your fingertips (no fancy brushes needed). I found this individual color much more creamy than the other (more popular) color; Bad to the bronze. I completely recommend. I have had this for a year and well I have hit the bottom, it is still creamy and easy to work with. Whether you are just starting out with makeup or you are a VIB at sephora, this shadow is for you. XX

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Inked in Pink is a very very sheer pearly pink formula. On my lids it sheers out to just a pearly finish and I can barely see the pink coloring.

I wear these Color Tattoo products over MAC's "Painterly" paint pot, which I use as a primer. I tend to wear the Color Tattoos as bases under other shadows, rather than as shadows themselves.

Last time I tried wearing this as a shadow, it creased badly on me. I'm going to try using it as a base for pink and pink-toned shadows and see how well that works out.

Currently, I would not repurchase.

May update in the future with further experiences.

The Maybelline colour tattoos are the best cream eyeshadows in my opinion. I have oily lids and these apply well and stay all day. I can't wear Mac paint pots because they are a creased up mess almost immediately on my eyes. The paint pots are a lot dryer formulation but haven't had one dry out yet, the heat from fingers might be the magic. Inked in Pink is my favourite, as I love pink shadows. It works well on its own or as a base for other shadows. I love this with Urban Decay Sting and Ecstasy.

I use this as a highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes. It's really natural looking . It reminds me of Benefit's High Brow, just a little rosier. Great product in general but especially great for being a drug store buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When i bought this i was in really weird lighting, i thought that i was getting the perfect rose gold color i've always wanted. When i got home and put it on it was the brightest pink possible. (i look awful in pink shadows.) The packaging covers up the color, so it's really hard to tell what you're buying. I decided to mix this color with a bronze to make it wearable. It creases very easily, but that might just be my eyelids. Even when i wear a primer every shadow will still crease on me. However, this shadow works AMAZING as a sparkly pink blush. I apply it like i would a liquid blush and make sure not to apply too much and it's a beautiful color.

so pretty and easy to work with, wears really well...looks very subtle and classy with fair skin

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this after being very impressed with Color Tattoos tough as taupe shade. This did not disappoint either. It is more shimmery than Tough as Taupe, but the pink is sheer enough that it does not look overbearing or frosty. It adds a nice wash of color & shimmer/depth to my lids. It also lasts very well. I am excited to wear this for spring/summer--I think it will be a nice, natural shade for those minimal makeup days. Note: I'm in my 50s and I think this could work for many age ranges. Also I have yellow toned skin but this pink does not clash.

This is a really nice shimmery pink cream shadow. I apply it with my pinky or ring finger and it does spread easily. Sometimes it can be a bit patchy, but this is easily fixed with a lil' more product on the finger and spread across the lid. On my lazier days I'll just wear this all over the lid and the shade "nooner" from my naked 3 in the crease, easy and flattering.

This is the best of the color tattoos that I have tried. It's not splotchy on me and can be worn alone. Although it does seem to be drying out so I'm not excited about that but I've had it a while. This is the one color tattoo that doesn't crease on me. All the others do and I don't have super oily lids. This color will also complement most eye colors and skin tones.

what a gorgeous pink!! I am in love with Maybelline Color Tattoos but some like this one really stand out to me, this is a beautiful but not overwhelming or fake pink very neutral for every day..like the other CTs they last all day with no creasing or budging and make GREAT eyeshadow bases. I love applying this one all over the lid, then applying this gorgeous chocolate brown eyeshadow from Hard Candy (its called attration) and its gorgeous. I really recommend this Color Tattoo for any skin type you will love this!