August 20, 2014 | 1046 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by RachelVed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is perfect! Ive repurchased over 10 times and I won't use anything else. I've tried expensive mascaras like Calvin Klein & Benefit & other drug store brands like Loreal but nothing compare!!!! One coat creates longer, fuller lashes. It's very buildable. Whenever I wear 3-4 coats ppl ask me if my eyelashes are false lashes!!! It does flake a little bit by the end of the day or if you mess with your lashes but other than that... No cons at all :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

Wonderful for creating lush, voluminous but totally unclumpy lashes! I am a huge fan of big brushes because I feel as if I have more control. The formula is quite wet, so be cautious about blinking right after application. This mascara also holds a curl wonderfully, though it doesn't do much in terms of enhancing length.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cool packaging, it's visible in your makeup bag. This is a great mascara! I have not yet found my HG mascara, but this is veeery close! Have bought it 3-4 times and I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

CON:if your lashes won't hold curl if is not waterproof mascara like me, the curl looses if encounter wetness over 2-3min(tears, rain, pool) Smudge a little,just a little bit if u blink too much when it's not dry. I have short lashes, so I would prefer smaller brush. A little clumbs no biggie

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by emilystirewalt

My eyelashes are naturally short, straight, and blonde. This has to honestly be my favorite mascara. It separates my lashes so well while also adding volume. If you use the wand the right way, it doesn't make your eyelashes clumpy. Love love love this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by LindseyLee0917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm very disappointed with this mascara. It did a good job of lengthening my lashes but there was absolutely no volume added. I put on several coats and it didn't improve. I had to add a different brand mascara just to make my lashes look full again. I will definitely not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:54:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail drug store mascara! The wand is perfect for my short, uneven lashes- really works to separate them while providing great volume. Even with one coat there is a huge difference. I love dramatic lashes so I do layer this mascara. Barely any clumping if you work with the wand well, try it with a lengthening mascara for amazing lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by simplye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

The brush isn't exactly the best. If you don't like hard, plastic wands, this isn't for you. It kind of hurts to apply when it brushes up against your lash line because of the stiff brush. The brush also doesn't do a great job of separating lashes, so they come out clumpy. I would consider it to be thick, so it does create a bold look. I don't really have any complaint about the color; it's standard black. It's been inconsistently flaky for me, so if you don't want to continually check yourself all day in a mirror, I would say that you should give this product a pass.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by azalea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I expected a lot more from this product because I heard so many good things about it, but ended up pretty disappointed.

I like the brush and the packaging. The colors are pretty and the brush reaches each lash well. It has the strangest formula though, and after the first couple of uses it starts to dry out really, really fast. Its the first mascara I've used that got dry and flaky after just one month of usage. Applying it is a little bit of a chore because sometimes there are these dry clumps that get stuck to my lashes. Its not very long lasting either, and after a couple of hours I look like I'm wearing a lot less mascara than I left my house with - in short, not much can be said about the length and volume department either. Most of the time I wonder why I even bothered to put on any mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I really am disappointed with this mascara, so many people seem to enjoy it. It's really nothing wonderful... I was hoping to have really long lashes full of volume but it barely lengthened them, didn't hold the curl very well, clumped and just didn't work for me at all. However, it did add quite a lot of volume, it could work if paired with a lengthening mascara but it does leak underneath your eye! Seriously, never going to use or repurchase this again.