October 30, 2014 | 1564 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Salenamc

This is my new favorite mascara after using the Maybelline Full N' Soft for many years. I use the waterproof version and it does not flake, clump, or make my lashes crunchy. This mascara gives great volume and length with two coats while still looking natural. It is easily removed with coconut oil as makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an AWFUL mascara.. 1) gave me super hard lashes 2) made them stick and clump together not cute. 3) this stuff is impossible to get off, and when it does come off you loose a lot of lashes!! 4) irritated the crap outa my eyes! made them watery and red. both my mum and I tryed this and after only a day or two of wearing this it looked like we hardly had any lashes left on our eyes!! I warn you not to use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by May2663

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara and it's the best one I have ever tried it's very lengthening but not to much volume it does make your lashes hard and is a bit harder to get it off I have not had a problem with clumping and I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by beccaeddleman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail Mascara. I buy tube after tube of this. Mascara's the type of product you just have to try out to see how you like it. Everyone's eyelashes are different. This one works wonders on me. Iv'e been buying it for years and I've never felt a need to look for anything else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by selkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had more than a few years experience with mascara, and this is the first one I ever tossed into the trash after messing with it for a week. I tried changing brushes, but still couldn't get it to apply without clumping, making my lashes stiff and thick (and not in a good way) and smudging under my eyes within 2 hours of application. I would apply, spend way too many minutes with the pointy teeth of my Tweezerman Lash Comb before giving up and going with the mess, hoping for the best as I ran out the door for work. I also found it took an awful lot of cleansing oil to soften this mess enough to remove it without scrubbing (double cleanse person here) and it would smear its nasty self all over my face in the oil.

Hayl naw! Life is way too short to mess around at 6:15 am with an everyday mascara that fights back. I don't mind a high maintenance mascara for either a special occasion or if the effect is worth it (looking at you, Lancome Fatale), but I'll likely be sticking with L'Oreal Voluminous for my everyday, volume building needs or, well...any other mascara at this point!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by summerinx

This mascara works so well for me. I have thin lashes and this formula is just dry enough that it won't stick my lashes together, so I can build up the mascara nice and thick and still have all individual lashes stand out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Dashiepie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara, just as good as anything you'd get at Sephora or MAC, but 1/4 the price! Provides great volume and length with very minimal clumping.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by SandiesNailz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite mascara over many that I own! It gives length and volume! I have had so many women ask me what masara I'm wearing that I look like I had false eye lashes on! It is long lasting, doesnt smudge and easy to take off!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by SamwoW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this mascara. It is great for creating plump eyelashes with as little as one or maybe two coats depending on your lashes. Have stuck with this brand for over a year now. Fave cheap mascara fo sho.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by scfiakhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

oh my god, maybelline released a great drugstore mascara!!

honestly, i have a really hard time finding a good mascara. i have pretty nice eyelashes, thick and a good length, so obviously i'd like a mascara that really bring them out, right?

i really hate clumpy, thick mascaras that give a tacky doll eye-d effect. the six spidery lashes thing isn't my style at all, so i always look for mascaras with a very fine brush.

i was so happy to find a mascara with a good smooth consistency like this one, and a brush that left clumping and blotting to a minimum, and even gets small on the ends to use in the corners of your eyes for the longest lashes. it washes off pretty well, not impossible waterproof, but it wont melt onto your face when you're crying (ahaha...)

it's the best mascara i'll ever buy from target, lemme tell you that hahah. definitely reccommend.