BeneFit Cosmetics Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

2.6

This is a slightly random eyeliner. I bought it with intentions to use on my waterline and I also expected it to be quite opaque and bright to give that 'I've had my good nights sleep' look. However it was sheer and not very creamy, so I have taken to using it as a highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes and on the lids slightly. Not as happy as I could be with this if I'm honest, I prefer my Barry M kohl liner in white.

on 11/13/2009 8:04:00 AM

Well, I have bought this a couple of times, but I only use this as a highlighter, and I think it's a nice finishing touch and does make a different to your eyes. I have never used it as an eyeliner,as it looked all crappy. And, coming to think of it, I could just use the high beam under the brow instead of buying this too! Oh well! Live and learn.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was interested in Mr. Frosty because I've tried countless black kohl eyeliners and they all look atrocious on me. I'm fine with a little in the outer corners and on the top, but on my lower waterline it looks terrible. Everyone else always seems to look good in kohl eyeliner, but I don't.
Anyways, I thought maybe a white eyeliner would look better on me, and it turns out, I was right.
This product really opens up my eyes and looks great. It can be used as a browbone highlighter as well and I sometimes draw a line down the middle of my nose to 'slimify' it.
One thing I dislike about this eye pencil is how unnecessarily thick it is. The thickness really makes it difficult to apply to the waterline and it always ends up smudged in my lower eyelashes. Though I have found a little swipe with a tissue removes most of it. Also, it doesn't come out completely white so I have to apply a lot in order to make it look white on my waterline.

Despite this, I do recommend this product and would buy it again.

on 7/14/2009 1:42:00 PM

It works well as a highlighter, and is easy to just throw in my bag.. But because I kept it in my purse I suppose the product broke inside the pencil part.. so it is slowly breaking. Probably not worth the money, and I definitely wouldn't but it again.

on 7/3/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

What the heck is this thing????? It's certainly not an eyeliner. That'd be ridiculous. The pencil is so fat that you'd have to sharp it to a perfect point to even begin to think of using it to line your eyes. Plus, white eyeliners are a little bit spooky to see on people in my opinion. When I did use this as a liner (messy, to say the least), I scared my own self in the mirror. If I was to buy this product again, I would not buy it for the lining purpose but for the highlighting. When blended superbly, it does highlight the inner corners of my eyes well, but I hate to think that I bought a 20 dollar pencil that only highlights the inner corner of my eyes. Maybe if it was more versatile, I would consider buying another. The upside of this product? It's hard to say no to a cute fat pencil called "Mr. Frosty". Very creative :)

on 6/29/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I don't use mr. frosty as an "eyeliner" per se. Rather, I use it to line the inside of my lower lash line (the pink part closest to the eye). The soft texture and greasy consistency works really well for that purpose. It is non-irritating and lasts all day. You could probably use it as a highlighter in a pinch, too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This pencil is so cute and adorable with such a name. This is NOT an eyeliner I think, it's a highlighter! I dot it in the inner corner of my eyes, and the ridge of my nose, works well !

on 2/6/2009 9:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was hoping this would be whiter and more noticeable so I could use it on my browbone. But it isn't so it works good as a brightener in the inner corner of my eyes.

on 1/31/2009 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great as an under-eye highlighter when you are in a hurry. It is greasy and I wouldn't use it for anything else, but love it to highlight quickly

on 1/25/2009 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For the price, you would do better to use a cheaper brand's white eyeliner. This was nothing special and very un-noticeable. Disappointed. Will not re buy.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products