September 18, 2014 | 1840 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Le Volume De Chanel

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Annabellagrant

This is my absolute favorite mascara because it lengthens and volumizes and it last much longer than anything else. However that being said, the price for this mascara is ridiculous. I think a fair price would be 25$. 30$ for a mascara is just too steep. If it were gifted to me I would certainly wear it again but I wouldn't pay 30$ again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by papnarus

Holy grail mascara ! I just bought my second one, the first one lasted for more than 5 month and I can still use it even if it dried out a bit ! I got so many compliments with this mascara, my lashes are longer, thicker, with a lot of volume and it's so easy to use, I never have clumps and it never flakes away even after a 17 hours long day. definitely worth EVERY penny!! Lasts me a long time and fantastic results. Go and buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got my first tube of this about a month ago, and I really do love this mascara! Yes it is expensive ($30) but seriously with just one coat it made my lashes look thick and pretty. When I first opened it, the wand is kind of goopy, but just wipe most of it off so it doesn't clump up. Two or three coats of this stuff and you'll look like you're wearing false lashes. One other thing...this stuff has a bad smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Lisa777777

I did not like this mascara at all. I tried out a tester at the mall, and the formula stung the minute I put the mascara on and continued to sting...I couldn't wait to get home and remove it. It also clumped like crazy, and I only stroked each eye a few times. This mascara also made my eyes look too dramatic and fake...not the look I'm going for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Gissellieekins

By far one of the best high end mascaras I have ever used. I will never stop buying it!! A little pricey for a mascara but works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by LoddM02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've repurchased this mascara for 5 times now and I can say.. I'm addicted. I absolutely love it (the price not so much though)!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by megmaydux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

PACKAGING
Le Volume De Chanel Mascara comes in a sleek tube. The brush is plump and short bristled.

APPLICATION
This product applies very smoothly over the lashes; the product does not clump at all. Upon first application, lashes appear lengthened; with a second coat, they fill out a little more. Lashes look healthy and natural.

After two-three months of use, the product needs replacing as the mascara begins to thicken and clump. This is a result of oxidation, as the brush exposed to air. Keeping one finger over the tube during application helps to extend longevity of the product. It is important to replace your mascara regularly, as it builds a lot of bacteria over time, which you are then exposing your sensitive eyes to!

WEAR
This mascara does not flake over the day if applied to clean, dry lashes in the morning. After eight hours of wear, the mascara needs to be reapplied. A few hours after this, the product may begin to flake.

PROS
Easy application – doesn’t clump
Long wearing – up to eight hours

CONS
Non – This is one of the best mascaras I have used ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This mascara is ALMOST perfect! Aptly named, one coat delivers plush, long lashes. Formula is inky black and the brush is this weird rubbery nubby thing but it works. No discernable scent and the packaging is sleek and luxurious feeling. The formula is a tad too wet, but I just wipe the wand with a tissue before applying to minimize clumps. Hopefully the formula will dry out a bit with time.

I like Chanel Le Volume better than GA Eyes to Kill, but I use the waterproof version of the latter. Yesterday I was thinking that if Le Volume were waterproof it would be the perfect mascara... and apparently Chanel has released a waterproof version! Can't wait to try this next.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by babekitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I expected more than I get with this mascara. It gives great length to my eyelashes, but almost no volume and its flaking pretty fast (after 3-4 hours of wearing).
However, I like the packaging, it looks very classy, but I don't think it's worth to pay $40 for beautiful package and very ordinary mascara on the inside.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lyfe52010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been on the hunt for months! However, Im pleased to announce... that I have finally found the one!!!! HANDS DOWN THE BEST IVE EVER USED! Lashes are long soft thick! No clumping. Easily built up so u can day or night this mascara. No longer will yiu need two separate mascaras to achieve your two looks! Granted its expensive but well worth the money ill save A: not buying two different ones & B: not wasting money ones I cant use. That just about breaks me even if not actually saving me money!!