December 20, 2014 | 1609 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Le Volume De Chanel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It builds up my poor short lashes to quite a nice "you have great lashes" result. You have it all - volume, color, length. What else would you want from a HE mascara? I would prefer it not to flake but it does. On me, that is. So I am not going to re-purchase and will go back to my beloved Dior extase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by romina74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know what the fuss is all about. This is nothing more than a drugstore mascara. I purchased this after reading all the hype, and for $32 it is awful. First, it does not give you great dramatic lashes. It's more natural looking and that's after 2 coats. Second, it smeared all over my top and bottom lashes after only 1 or 2 hours. I looked a mess. I use to use Instant Lash many years ago and they discontinued it. This is just awful. And Chanel's liquid liner just separated and smeared all over me. They should be ashamed of themselves. I use to use a lot of Chanel makeup but their quality is down the drain. The only thing good about them is the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by BrittneyMaxine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Never ever ever will I buy another mascara. I'm on my 4th tube and swear I'll never go back to anything else. Also, I've always cringed at the thought of wearing anything but black mascara but I'm a freak about their color 30 prune. You can't tell it's colored unless it's in a certain light but it makes green and hazel eyes stand out like crazy. If you have ever been curious about a colored mascara I would recommend this color above all. So happy I found this mascara. Idk how some women claim all mascaras are the same. This stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by michiemichie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently bought this product after obtaining a sample from the Chanel counter. It is the best ever mascara that I have ever used. It gives you lashes like they were false. I am extremely impressed with this and will definately be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I waited a long time for this mascara....I just didn't want to spend the money. I've tried dozens of other high end mascaras, and they were all returned for various reasons. This mascara is a keeper...one of the best. The brush isn't bad. I prefer old school bristle brushes, but this is a good substitute. This mascara makes lashes very dark, thick and long, and it holds a curl. There is no flaking, stiff, crunchy lashes, or major smudging. And it doesn't disappear in a few hours. The only issue, and it's a small one, is that the formula is kind of wet. But to be fair, I've only used it a couple of times, so no doubt it will dry up a bit. Tiny smudges are easy to clean up. I'm really glad I purchased it and will probably repurchase in the future. It's well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

HG HG HG! I love this mascara! It makes my lashes so long. I get asked all of the time if I am wearing false eyelashes when I wear this. (I do a lot because I have long eyelashes, but never as much as I have with this mascara). The price is outrageous, but I'll pay it for these gorgeous lashes! Why didn't I try this sooner?!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Raine2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent mascara. I have it in the black and the khaki. Both are wonderful. Easy to apply, great thick brush with bumps/bristles that comb out the clumps, great coverage with just a few strokes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this mascara during Nordstrom's buy 2 get 1 free mascara event and I'm so glad I did. This mascara has a pretty wet formula when first opened so I would let mine dry out with the wand outside the tube for about 20 minutes for the first few applications. Makes lashes look long and full without all of the clumps. Brush can be tricky to get used to so don't try to use it quickly or you will end up with a smudgy mess. Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Annabellagrant

This is my absolute favorite mascara because it lengthens and volumizes and it last much longer than anything else. However that being said, the price for this mascara is ridiculous. I think a fair price would be 25$. 30$ for a mascara is just too steep. If it were gifted to me I would certainly wear it again but I wouldn't pay 30$ again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by papnarus

Holy grail mascara ! I just bought my second one, the first one lasted for more than 5 month and I can still use it even if it dried out a bit ! I got so many compliments with this mascara, my lashes are longer, thicker, with a lot of volume and it's so easy to use, I never have clumps and it never flakes away even after a 17 hours long day. definitely worth EVERY penny!! Lasts me a long time and fantastic results. Go and buy it!