April 24, 2014 | 1925 users online

Liquid - Becca - Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by DARBSI

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. I use olive and the shade is spot on. Love the coverage. It is hard to find a perfect shade when you are a olive tone and these shades are perfect.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Alinambarrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like most of Becca products this is hit or miss. I find a lot of the range only really suits those with young and flawless skin, but some products are amazing and I wouldn't be without. However this foundation really settles into any pores or light wrinkles and leaves my skin greasy. I also don't like the texture as it feels quite cloggy on the skin. The colour range is brilliant though, the best aspect of Becca products. I am disappointed and am yet to find my holy grail of foundation, now that Becca mineral powder foundation also settles into my pores and lonely forehead wrinkle. At what point do I need to buy the sort of stuff that Jane Fonda advertises??? Is there anything that works for skin reaching middle age but not quite there yet?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Tokkaebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Only recently, and with the help of this foundation, did I realize I'm an olive skin tone. I have always had such a hard time finding the right color match at both drug store and department store. My neck and chest are lighter than my arms and face, but otherwise, "Olive" is the color for me.

I like the texture of this foundation. It is very hydrating and a bit tacky, but it smooths onto my skin so well. This is very glowy gorgeous on me. I don't use a lot of powder to make my skin matte because it looks most natural the way it is and gives radiance even from beneath my contour color.

I also think the coverage is good. Darker colors cover acne much better than light, so I really don't need much of this. I have a bunch of hormone-induced acne on my jaw line and this foundation covers well. After one layer of foundation lightly smoothed over my entire face, I can dab another little bit of the foundation over spots, which works pretty well for me.

It just looks really good, looks like skin, gives me a really nice glow. Looks very sexy with my favorite blush "Bella Bamba," like I'm prepped for a pool-side shoot in the sun! Sounds so stupid, but I really appreciate a non-matte foundation in the summer where I would naturally be pink and shiny, but NOT greasy looking. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by staci13

I received a sample of this foundation from sephora with another purchase. I was eager to try it, as I have never used any Becca products before. I used the porcelain sample and applied my usual Physicians Formula powder afterwards. Upon application the color was fine, it was a good match as far as color goes. However, the coverage was far too sheer for me, it was like a light to medium coverage, and it just sank into my pores and looked rather gross, thankfully my powder corrected that issue. After about 5 hours of wear, the color had oxidized a little, looking a bit orange, and my face had become an oil slick at that point with my oily skin. I wasn't expecting much considering this was a satin finish foundation and I need some hardcore matte finish foundation, but I figured input from a greasy faced gal like myself could be helpful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Classyme

I wanted to like this, I really did. I have been using Becca's stick foundation for MANY years , consistenly. Now that the stick is being discontinued I wanted to try this because I have no luck with any other brand.

Once you apply this it looks nice but after blending it looks patchy. This to me is just a tinted moisterizer and doesnt really offer enough coverage for me.

It also broke my skin out. I haven't broke out since I was preteen.

one last thing.. its hard to find a true match for me. Becca was known for covering various shades, but with this its either too light or too dark and it tends to have a gray , ashy undertone.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by reverendgreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Only one other negative review? I've worn this foundation a couple of times now and I don't like it at all. It sinks into my pores making my skin look pitted and highlights every possible dry patch. This morning my skin was looking pretty good so I thought I'd give it one more go but I had to take it off immediately because it seemed to show micro-flakes of dead skin I didn't realise I had. It's totally unwearable. It does have some positive features: the shade range is fantastic (more than one super pale colour); the packaging is convenient; it has a nice texture and consistency; and non-masky medium coverage. However, none of these features matter when it makes my skin look worse than without. Perhaps it would work if you had near perfect skin (in fact it looks really natural on the back of my hand where my skin is perfectly smooth) but if you're skin is blemished at all then beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Kara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My combo/oily skin is slowing transitioning to combo/dry as I'm getting older (37), where my tzone still gets slightly oily after a couple of hours. I went to Seohora intending to buy LM TM for something lightweight to wear everyday. As I was browsing, I immediately noticed the very yellow bass shades of Becca, so decided to check it out. This foundation is exactly what I've been seeking....lightweight yet ample coverage, long wearing, and neither makes me shiny NOR emphasizes my flakiness. And Buttercup is a spot-on match to my C30 skin tone. I can't see those with truly dry skin liking this, as it does seem to control oil, but combo skins should enjoy this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new go-to foundation- I usually use Bourjois Healthy Mix and Giorgio Armani for big occasions- but this one does it all- great coverage (build up), satin finish, and non-oily. Blends in really well and looks so natural. I bought this in Sand, but i will buy Porcelain next time because Sand is a little bit yellow for me. New HG foundation! Also love their creme blush!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by catspek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this foundation because it lays down nicely on the skin and has medium coverage (ladies who want serious coverage, look elsewhere). BUT the scent/fragrance was too strong. Like grandma's perfume. Yuck. Wiped it off and I can still smell it faintly on my face. Also, this foundation seriously emphasized my fine lines, and my lines are VERY fine. As in when I'm not wearing any face makeup, you don't see any. Within one minute of this settling into my skin, I grinned slightly in the mirror and saw all these tiny little crows feet. I'm not vain about age (I'm only in my 30s) or fine lines (I kind of like them), but emphasizing them for no reason serves no purpose. Simply cannot rate this higher than 1 lippie because 1) for the price it should be amazing, and 2) it smells like drugstore foundation and for me it's not wearable. Oh well, the search for a great foundation continues :-(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by kaykre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is described as a medium buildable foundation with a radiant finish. I originally ordered Sand (described as pale beige with yellow/golden undertones). It was far too dark for my NC15 skin so I ordered Shell (described as fair beige with neutral undertones). I have to mix the two to get a good match when I'm NC15. When I'm around NC20-25 Sand matches well.

I would describe this as a somewhat thick foundation with a smooth consistency. It's medium coverage but you could build it to full if you really wanted to. The finish is satin verging on slightly dewy. It's very skin like.

For awhile, I was having issues with this lasting on my combo-oily skin. I rarely have that issue with foundations but this one was fading and separating on me. I then tried it over my EltaMD UV Physical SPF41 sunscreen and have had no issues since.

The packaging is a standard squeeze tube so no complaints there.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No