October 22, 2014 | 1991 users online

Polishes - OPI - Skyfall

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favourite from the Skyfall collection. Gorgeous color!!!!! And it's very long lasting. I paired it with "The man with the golden gun" and the result was great! Skyfall has fast become one of my favourite shades from OPI!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by hotdot2122

I love this color! It is the namesake color for the 2012 OPI James Bond Collection. It is a burgundy brown wine shade that is creamy and lush. It is the perfect vampy shade for fall and winter. I like that it has a hint of brown in it, it warms up your skin color. It reminds me of Essie's Wicked which I adore but this shade is probably a touch lighter in intensity (not as black). It is very smooth to apply and opaque but you will need two coats for an even saturated color on every nail. That is a good word for this color--saturated. I really like this color, its sexy and the perfect autumn/winter shade. The tinge of brown makes this color less traditional then the run of the mill wine shades. I have not tested the length of wear yet but I assume since its OPI it should be decent.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this polish for 11,49.-
The pros:
Great colour, a gorgeous grey blue with tiny gold shimmer.

The cons:
Visible tip wear after a couple of hours on 9 nails and I didn't do any typing or anything that would have justified tip wear.
On day 2 big chipping on 3 nails, I find this absolutely unacceptable for a 11.49.- polish.

I own several budget brands which clearly outperform OPI.
OPI is a complete rip off and it appears all we are financing are the high dividends paid to their shareholders.

Was so mad about the poor staying power of the polish that I completely forgot to mention that is also very difficult to apply. It applies very unevenly and it streaks like mad. I needed 3 coats to get an even and completely opaque result.

I am absulutely gutted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Skyfall is from OPI James Bond 007 Skyfall Collection 2012. This is an anniversary collection celebrating James Bond 007 50th birthday. Skyfall is the movie in 2012.
The color is a pretty wine color with a lot of brown, red tone. Tiny a bit of mauve but generally speaking, more towards a maroon/wine color. It's similar to a dried blood color but it is warmer than dried blood. Not so similar to OPI Vampire State Building (which is very hard to find) but if you want a color that looks similar, this is the one to choose from.
The application is excellent. It does come out a bit uneven first. It takes me a good two coats to make it opaque. Drying time is reasonably quick but not as quick as those glitery shimmer in this collection.
I find this color is excellent to wear in winter. It's really attractive. Very good for work. I will highly recommend it to everyone.