August 2, 2014 | 954 users online

BB Cream - Palmer's - Eventone BB Cream SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

Love the spf 15, it's super light and doesn't feel heavy at all. Little to none coverage, just like a regular moisturiser.

I got a sample size and i use it under my foundation for extra spf. Personally wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by munki

This is by far the absolute worst bb cream that i've ever tried. It just does not blend at all and coverage is none. Glad that i got a sample for free. Definitely would not purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So far I love it. Fresh smell, perfect amount of coverage, very blendable. Purchased it at Target for under $9.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by aprilcatrine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best BB creams I've tried. It smells good, it's not expensive and a few of the BB creams I've tried in the lighter shade look too dark, this BB cream also has better coverage than others, but still feels very light. I love it. c:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by mitraaspandiar

Overall this is a great BB cream. It gives a good coverage and even though i do have a lot of marks on my skin this covers them considerably and i dont feel like i need to add foundation to it. This is great for oily skin too however if you do have dry patches on your skin this cream will make them more visible and show clearly where your dry patches are. more suited for the oily ones. For best results try mixing the two shades together to get a more accurate colour match.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjanee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I am in love!! This is definitely the best BB cream I've tried, the main thing that attracted me to it is that it's the only one I've found that is pale enough for my skin. It is only available in two shades, one very light and one that is quite dark, so most people would probably have to mix the two. It's not too oily (which I have found to be a problem with other BB creams) but it's not too matte either. I use this daily instead of moisturiser and foundation, and simply dust my t-zone with some loose powder. It has a nice light coverage, I find it easy to build to a slightly medium coverage, perfect for everyday :) I've also found that it actually seems to do what it claims to do; my skin looks great!
I picked this up for about $8.50 at Chemist Warehouse (Australia), which is super cheap! The only problem is that it does set rather quickly which can make it hard to blend, so you do have to work fast when applying it. Besides that, however, I love this and would 100% recommend to anyone, especially pale girls like me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by snowbelle347

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have really enjoyed using this. Palmers is a good, reliable brand with skin improving ingredients. The coverage is light-moderate, the finish is neither too matte nor too dewy. The problem: I can no longer find this.But I WILL keep looking, maybe online?

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by daisy55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this BB Cream! When I first tried it, I bought it in the Fair/Light colour and it made me look very pale and almost sick so it was thrown to the back of my makeup drawer for a while... However, I'm not the type to give up on products! I tried it again a week or so later and realised that it actually does even out my skin quite well and provides light to medium coverage (depending on how much you wear) which can give you a sort of subtle 'my skin looks perfect but I'm not wearing any makeup... HA!' look. I did need to use it in conjunction with concealer though to cover any blemishes, but this wasn't really a problem for me.

I decided it wasn't the product that had made me look so terrible the first time I'd tried it, it was the colour, so I went out and bought the Medium/Dark one to mix it with, and the resulting shade was a perfect match :)

I only have two issues with this product - the first is the shade selection; there are only two to choose from. The Fair/Light is very light and the Medium/Dark is very dark, but mixing the two provides a suitable colour match for me (although I generally personally prefer just having the one colour which suits my skin tone so I don't have to carry around two tubes while travelling). The second is that it is very thick and dries very fast and so I have to work really quickly when blending it into my skin. However, I think the end result is worth it, plus the ingredients are really good for your skin!

As for the price - cheap as chips! I got this on sale for under $7 at Chemist Warehouse, which I thought was amazing. It's quite long lasting as well (especially dusted with some translucent powder on top) and feels light on your skin; perfect for every day wear. I also enjoy the slight fragrance, although this may be a problem for some. Definitely will be repurchasing this product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised by this product. I think this product is closest to a "true" BB cream than any of the other US BB creams out there today. I have tried them all and have found they fit into one of three categories: 1) just a tinted moisturizer; 2) the color selections are awful; 3) No SPF or "true" skin care ingredients. This product conatins cocoa butter, soy, Synovea, niacinamide, vitamin C and licorice extract. It moisturizes, plumps fine lines, evens skin tone and reduces redness and dark spots and protects with SPF 15. It only comes in 2 shades though and the lightest, while matching me perfectly, is VERY light and the 2nd shade is very dark so some may have color matching issues. I have very fair, very sensitive, combination skin and the lightest shade is a perfect match for me and it hasn't irritated my skin or caused any excessive oiliness. Its also only $10.00 too. My one issue is that it dries fairly quickly and isn't as blendable as I'd like but I'll deal. After trying all the new drug store brand's BB creams and the higher end ones too, I am most impressed with this one.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No