September 22, 2014 | 1997 users online

BB Cream - Palmer's - Eventone BB Cream SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by rivereyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this the first few days I wore it, but within a week I had a colourless bumpy rash all along my jaw. I stopped using it and the rash went away after about a week. I tried again a few weeks later and the same thing happened. I am 95% sure this product was responsible. My skin is not very sensitive usually - I don't think I've ever had a rash from a product before - but there are a lot of fragrances in this cream and I think that might be the issue. I'm disappointed as I liked the wear and colour of this very much.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

Love the spf 15, it's super light and doesn't feel heavy at all. Little to none coverage, just like a regular moisturiser.

I got a sample size and i use it under my foundation for extra spf. Personally wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by munki

This is by far the absolute worst bb cream that i've ever tried. It just does not blend at all and coverage is none. Glad that i got a sample for free. Definitely would not purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So far I love it. Fresh smell, perfect amount of coverage, very blendable. Purchased it at Target for under $9.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by aprilcatrine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best BB creams I've tried. It smells good, it's not expensive and a few of the BB creams I've tried in the lighter shade look too dark, this BB cream also has better coverage than others, but still feels very light. I love it. c:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by mitraaspandiar

Overall this is a great BB cream. It gives a good coverage and even though i do have a lot of marks on my skin this covers them considerably and i dont feel like i need to add foundation to it. This is great for oily skin too however if you do have dry patches on your skin this cream will make them more visible and show clearly where your dry patches are. more suited for the oily ones. For best results try mixing the two shades together to get a more accurate colour match.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjanee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I am in love!! This is definitely the best BB cream I've tried, the main thing that attracted me to it is that it's the only one I've found that is pale enough for my skin. It is only available in two shades, one very light and one that is quite dark, so most people would probably have to mix the two. It's not too oily (which I have found to be a problem with other BB creams) but it's not too matte either. I use this daily instead of moisturiser and foundation, and simply dust my t-zone with some loose powder. It has a nice light coverage, I find it easy to build to a slightly medium coverage, perfect for everyday :) I've also found that it actually seems to do what it claims to do; my skin looks great!
I picked this up for about $8.50 at Chemist Warehouse (Australia), which is super cheap! The only problem is that it does set rather quickly which can make it hard to blend, so you do have to work fast when applying it. Besides that, however, I love this and would 100% recommend to anyone, especially pale girls like me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by snowbelle347

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have really enjoyed using this. Palmers is a good, reliable brand with skin improving ingredients. The coverage is light-moderate, the finish is neither too matte nor too dewy. The problem: I can no longer find this.But I WILL keep looking, maybe online?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised by this product. I think this product is closest to a "true" BB cream than any of the other US BB creams out there today. I have tried them all and have found they fit into one of three categories: 1) just a tinted moisturizer; 2) the color selections are awful; 3) No SPF or "true" skin care ingredients. This product conatins cocoa butter, soy, Synovea, niacinamide, vitamin C and licorice extract. It moisturizes, plumps fine lines, evens skin tone and reduces redness and dark spots and protects with SPF 15. It only comes in 2 shades though and the lightest, while matching me perfectly, is VERY light and the 2nd shade is very dark so some may have color matching issues. I have very fair, very sensitive, combination skin and the lightest shade is a perfect match for me and it hasn't irritated my skin or caused any excessive oiliness. Its also only $10.00 too. My one issue is that it dries fairly quickly and isn't as blendable as I'd like but I'll deal. After trying all the new drug store brand's BB creams and the higher end ones too, I am most impressed with this one.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No