March 3, 2015 | 1583 users online

BB Cream - Palmer's - Eventone BB Cream SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Cupcakexx

This bb cream is great for me it's a sheer natural finish with a bit of glow. First time I used this product I was so annoyed that it was coming off but I soon realised I put on to much and the warmth of a my fingers makes it look flawless and beautiful.
I can touch my face and sweat like anything and it will stay and cover everything. I haven't tested it in water get but hope it works because it seems to be great :)
I use a moisturiser or day wear eye cream and sometimes some aloe burn gel to help keep my makeup flawless and stop my face from getting to red. I appeal with a flat foundation brush ( it must be clean don't want pimples ) then buff out with either a buffing brush or a flat head kabuki brush blend till it look natural and to make sur you don't have to much product put you finger on your face ( I know it sounds wear but you don't want it I slid off you face or other products like eyeshadow or blush to come off or not stick ) if product comes of use you fingers to blend out then buff out the lines keep doing this till you are happy with it then set it with powder. I use fit me powder or estee lauder double wear stay in place powder with young bloods rice setting powder. Then all I do is finish my face it's a great product skin feels like it can breath dose feel oily or grease when I touch it and hasn't made me breakout even though I've changed my diet ( usually I break out bad when I change diets because that's your skin cleaning but no pimples ) I've been use this for a week with some of there other product :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Hate hate hate! Totally waste of money! Patchy! No coverage! Not matter use it alone or under foundation! Will make my skin patchy!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by rivereyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this the first few days I wore it, but within a week I had a colourless bumpy rash all along my jaw. I stopped using it and the rash went away after about a week. I tried again a few weeks later and the same thing happened. I am 95% sure this product was responsible. My skin is not very sensitive usually - I don't think I've ever had a rash from a product before - but there are a lot of fragrances in this cream and I think that might be the issue. I'm disappointed as I liked the wear and colour of this very much.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

Love the spf 15, it's super light and doesn't feel heavy at all. Little to none coverage, just like a regular moisturiser.

I got a sample size and i use it under my foundation for extra spf. Personally wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by munki

This is by far the absolute worst bb cream that i've ever tried. It just does not blend at all and coverage is none. Glad that i got a sample for free. Definitely would not purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So far I love it. Fresh smell, perfect amount of coverage, very blendable. Purchased it at Target for under $9.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by aprilcatrine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best BB creams I've tried. It smells good, it's not expensive and a few of the BB creams I've tried in the lighter shade look too dark, this BB cream also has better coverage than others, but still feels very light. I love it. c:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by mitraaspandiar

Overall this is a great BB cream. It gives a good coverage and even though i do have a lot of marks on my skin this covers them considerably and i dont feel like i need to add foundation to it. This is great for oily skin too however if you do have dry patches on your skin this cream will make them more visible and show clearly where your dry patches are. more suited for the oily ones. For best results try mixing the two shades together to get a more accurate colour match.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjanee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I am in love!! This is definitely the best BB cream I've tried, the main thing that attracted me to it is that it's the only one I've found that is pale enough for my skin. It is only available in two shades, one very light and one that is quite dark, so most people would probably have to mix the two. It's not too oily (which I have found to be a problem with other BB creams) but it's not too matte either. I use this daily instead of moisturiser and foundation, and simply dust my t-zone with some loose powder. It has a nice light coverage, I find it easy to build to a slightly medium coverage, perfect for everyday :) I've also found that it actually seems to do what it claims to do; my skin looks great!
I picked this up for about $8.50 at Chemist Warehouse (Australia), which is super cheap! The only problem is that it does set rather quickly which can make it hard to blend, so you do have to work fast when applying it. Besides that, however, I love this and would 100% recommend to anyone, especially pale girls like me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by snowbelle347

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have really enjoyed using this. Palmers is a good, reliable brand with skin improving ingredients. The coverage is light-moderate, the finish is neither too matte nor too dewy. The problem: I can no longer find this.But I WILL keep looking, maybe online?