August 30, 2014 | 1208 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Let the Good Times Roll

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Kburridge

Love everything about this. Smells amazing! I use in the morning and it's fantastic on my skin. Leaves it soft and clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

Lovely scruby cleanser for my very dry skin. A huge help for my dry patches, makeup looks so much better afterwards and it makes my skin feel lovely moisturised. It has a delicious smell and a nice grainy buttery consistency, I haven't had such a good scrub before. If needed it's possible to use it every day and it still doesn't dry the skin out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by emmacoles27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have oily and acne prone skin - so this product isnt really designed for my skin type anyway. I thought i would give it a try to see if this worked as a weekly exfoliator. This cleanser is wayyyy too oily for my skin - it leaves a oily residue after you wash it off which aggravated my acne. i find the only way i use this up is if i use it before going out as it softens any dry skin and is a good prep before putting on make up. Ive hardly used it though and its out of date with over half the product left. The smell is LUSH and the price in the UK is 6.40 a tub - great value if you use regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have SO many lush things n this is my first cleanser and i love it.. It was the last one in the store n I just got it.. This thing has real pop corn in it :) hahah u can see it. Basically it's like a dough.. I take a little and add two drops of water n dissolve it.. It's a gd scrub too but it's soooo smooth. Love it it's very moisturizing too

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by atrayloraxo

Smells like birthday cake! LOVE that. Only think that I'm a little iffy on is that even when you add water it doesn't seek to mix well...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by hannahfox7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this cleanser!
I use lush ultrabland at night to wash my makeup off and this in the morning as a general wash. I think the 2 work very well together as they both make my skin super soft and not dried out!

LTGTR is very very exfoliating but still gentle enough to use everyday as I find it very moisturising and good for my sensitive skin. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and it hasn't broken me out:)

overall it's a lovely cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really LOVE Lush, the face mask and the bubble bars and bath bombs rock my world! But this just did NOT work me for, sadly. LTGTR is a creamy, awesome smelling face wash (smell like caramel corn!) Literally when I tried it, I was tempted to eat it! The problem was in the texture. It has little piece of sharp, broken up corn kernels in it.....and it literally CUT my face open! And I wasn't rubbing hard. AND Im someone who uses chemical treatments on my skin quite regularly, so my skin is NOT thin nor sensitive. Also, after I washed it away it let a really weird...film on my face. Also be aware this would NOT remove your makeup. I used this after I removed with Purity. I used this a handful of times....and I had a little cut on my face, everytime! Besides that, it doesn't do anything positive for your skin. My skin wasn't clearer, my glowy, just more oily afterwards. I am glad this works for so many other people. I know skin care is so personal, what someone else loves my skin may hate....but just putting a warning out. This reminds me of the old St Ives scrub in texture! If you liked that you'll like this, my skin did NOT. My skin HATED the St Ives back in the day also though! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LTGTR is my favorite cleanser from Lush so far! Smells great, exfoliates, and leaves the most yummy buttery residue (in the best way possible!). I purchased this for my dry skin and I've definitely noticed such an improvement in my skin. I'm not sure if it's the LTGTR or the entire Lush regiment I've been adhering to but all in all I'm obssessed. I've already recommended this to a few people and they love the smell and buttery feeling as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the LUSH shop in Macy's at Christmastime on a total whim. I picked it mainly because I liked the scent.

USE NOTES: About three times per week I use this at night after I've used eye makeup remover and Bioderma all over my face. I scoop out a lima bean sized ball and smear it in my palm, then add a little warm water and mix it into a watery paste, then smear it all over, scrubbing gently to exfoliate. I then wipe it off with a hot wash cloth, rinsing several times until it's all gone. I follow with Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel and OH Sheer Transformation Creme. The next morning I wash gently with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. I have pretty normal skin, on the dry side in the winter.

[EDIT] I've eased up on the hot washcloth and am now using a warm washcloth and just rinsing several times until the "brown" is gone. I've found that the oily film is not making me breakout and in fact has improved the texture and moisture level of my skin.

It leaves a slight film behind, which is why I use the hot washcloth. I don't want to say it's oily because that scares people but that is sort of what it feels like. But I think the film offsets the scrubbing and hot water, so my face ends up feeling clean but not too dry. It smells MARVELOUS, and that scent sticks around the rest of the night. I haven't experienced any breakouts, flaking, redness, etc.

I purchased two of the 3.5 ounce tubs and then noticed when I got home that they have a pretty short shelf life per the container expiration date. I popped one in the refrigerator and left the other in my kit. That one was supposed to expire at the end of February but I'm still using it at the end of March and it's fine (although almost empty). I haven't opened the one in the fridge yet but when I do I'll update this post with its condition. [UPDATE] - the refrigerator-stored tub was fine!

At the time I bought it I thought it was a little pricey and was kicking myself for splurging when I should have been buying gifts, but this has actually lasted a long time so it's a good value. When it's gone I may buy again or try Angels on Bare Skin, I've heard good things about that one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ohsweetmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this product. It smells and feels amazing on the skin. I tend to have flakes and dry patches, and I didn't find this drying or overly moisturizing. I love it.