Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

3.7

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, CETYL PEG/ PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TRIBEHENIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BISPEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-8, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, SODIUM PCA, UREA, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TRIACETIN, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 6/24/2015 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product a while back from the chemist for $25,I dont use it as much because I found it to be too spreadable which didn't leave me with much coverage,I gave it to my sister and she seems to love it,she said that it was easy to blend and that it felt like there was nothing on her face.

on 6/24/2015 12:52:00 AM

I have repurchased this concealer many times. I use the lightest shade and it covers dark circles, red patches and blemishes really well. It goes on smoothly and is a great consistency. The only issues are with the colour, as it has yellow undertones and I have pink undertones, so I have to apply a powder or foundation for it to blend. The packaging can also be annoying when finishing off the bottle. Overall, the best drugstore concealer I've used

on 6/15/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Most concealers don't work for me. My skin tends to get dry and concealer gets patchy under my eyes. Not only does this cover all my dark circles it goes on creamy and smooth. It also stays on all day and sets nicely.
The only thing I don't like about this is the fact that it doesn't have dark colours. I'm in the darkest shade medium but it'd be great for darker skin tones to get to experience this concealer also.

on 6/14/2015 11:19:00 AM

Amazing price and amazing performance. Perfect for everyday using. There is nothing to say.

on 6/12/2015 4:25:00 AM

This is my go-to concealer. I use the lightest shade, although i'm not very pale, it seems to be the perfect shade. It also matches my skintone very well since it has an overall yellow undertone, which looks very natural. I don't like looking like im wearing too much makeup so this is just perfect because it gives an average amount of coverage. I personally don't have a very bad under eye area, but if you want to cover up undereye circles, this might not be the concealer to use. I use it under a setting powder because I find that if I don't set the concealer, it does fade quite quickly. I wear this everyday and I wish the bottles were bigger!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I do have quite annoying and very dark under eye circles, and I've always had a hard time covering them up. Although I do like this product, and will repurchase, I find that it isn't quite as brightening and doesn't offer as much coverage as I had hoped. That being said, I do have a hard time finding anything to really brighten my skin as I am extremely pale, so that might not have anything to do with the concealer itself. It lasts me all day, it doesn't smudge off and has very little creasing under the eyes. I am blessed with naturally good skin, as in I get very few blemishes, and I find that if I'm in a hurry, most days I can pop on this concealer and a bit of mascara and be set for the whole day.

I have quite dark annoying circles under my eyes that make me look extremely tired and this product is great for covering them up. It really does "wake me up" and it has a light scent to it that I really enjoy, especially since it goes away rather quickly. I took away a lippy due to the fact that it does tend to crease but so far I have not found a product that doesn't. This also offers the best coverage of the liquid concealers I've used and has the best undertones for my skin. I only use this under my eyes as I prefer to use a stick on the redness on my cheeks and around my nose.

on 6/1/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealer. I use the lightest shade, and find it slightly brightening under my eyes (not so much that this area looks strangely pale though) but not too light for use on the rest of my face. I have also tried the second-lightest shade and found that to look fine on my face as well, and still looked good under my eyes but just didn't have the brightening effect.

The coverage is quite impressive. It completely conceals redness around pimples. Usually one little dab of this over each pimple is enough coverage, but for particularly big/red ones I do need to use a little bit more for full coverage. It's also really good with concealing under eye darkness. My under eyes aren't too bad but I definitely do have some darkness, and one thick stripe of this concealer blended in with a brush (I use the Real Techniques Expert Face brush) hides it. When I compare one under eye that's been concealed to my other one, I can see a massive difference. I also sometimes use it to balance out uneven skin tone on my nose and on my cheeks and does a good job of this as well.

I don't find creasing to be a major issue with this concealer on my oily skin, however I do get a little bit. After a couple of hours I do notice minimal creasing under my eye and sometimes on my eyelid (unless I use eyeshadow primer, in which case I don't get any) however I usually see a touch of creasing under my eyes with pretty much all products so I can't really blame this one. It lasts quite well on my face where I use it to spot conceal, especially seeing as I always set with a powder foundation. I wouldn't call it transfer proof as it can rub off on my fingers, so I try not to touch it too much once it's on my skin.

I like the doe foot applicator as it's really easy to apply a good amount everywhere I need it without getting too much product out. It's really affordable and easy to find, so I have repurchased it a few times and will continue to.

on 5/31/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I bought this when I saw it at a Kmart after hearing Tanya Burr praise it and use it in her tutorial videos. I figured that it much be pretty fantastic if she kept using it. It wasn't. I find it to be very liquidy and when I blend it out it just vanishes under my eyes. The very slight shimmer in the product also seems to accentuate any fine lines that I have under my eyes and make them more pronounced. I then watched a video from Louise of Sprinkle of Glitter talk a bit about it so i pulled it out and tried it again...nope. Still not very good!

on 5/29/2015 10:29:00 AM

I really like this concealer it covers my acne marks and makes my skin look quite dewy and soft. I wouldn’t say it’s great for under the eyes as it doesn’t really cover much but otherwise it is a good drugstore concealer.