January 27, 2015 | 1017 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Christina09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this concealer a lot. I have dry aging skin and it doesn't settle into lines or become flakey. I do have to set it with powder as it will crease up immediately but every under eye concealer does that. The only downside is that the lightest color is not light enough for me in the winter. I will continue to use this when I'm a bit darker.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 4:14:00 AM More reviews by amandamooo

Just recently got this concealer as YouTuber Shaaanxo recommended in her 2014 Drugstore favourites video. If I recall correctly I believe she said that it was comparable to the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer which I also want to try as it seems to be liked by everyone. I have the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and the Wake Me Up is fairly similar however has a bit more coverage. They both blend well and have a light coverage. I use this on both my undereyes and blemishes and find that while my blemishes dont disappear completely I like how it does not have a cakey look. It also lasts fairly long and I personally have not seen any shimmer in it like there is in the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation which is good. This concealer is good for people who want a more natural look (I.e not too dry/cakey) as it will not work as a heavy duty concealer for very dark undereyes or very red imperfections.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2015 5:55:00 PM More reviews by sopanc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many many many concealers on the market and by far i must say i always return or want to return to this one it covers quite well and has a nice creamy texture and the price is well in my budget

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2015 9:41:00 PM More reviews by holly5652

Too pink! I have had two of these now in the fairest shades, and each time I would have to reapply my foundation over the top so I didn't have pink stripes under my eyes or on any blemishes, and this ended up looking very cakey. Getting a darker wouldn't work either, it would just add to the 'fake' factor. I also found that it did not add a whole lot of coverage to my face either, you could still see my eye bags visibly, as well as any blemishes. I did like the packaging, and it did kind of add a brightening effect, so maybe this could be used as a cheap drugstore highlighter on someone with more pink toned complexion - but for me this is a NO.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:20:00 PM More reviews by safa93

I love this product. works great and goes on smoothly.. not a good idea to wear it alone ( I usually apply powder over it) .would not recommend this for someone who wants FULL coverage though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 7:38:00 PM More reviews by emur20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a fan of the rimmel wake me up foundation, so I thought I'd try out their concealer. The coverage is average, but very creamy and I love the application! However the shade range isn't the best as a lot of the colours have a very pink undertone, whereas I need a more yellow undertone! Also I have found that there's little sparkles through it, similar to the foundation, so I would avoid trying to conceal spots with this stuff as it will only bring attention to them, but for under eye circles it does its job well and lasts a relatively long time when set with a powder!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by marylunag

This was my first good concealer, but getting better at makeup, I learned that this is just a basic one. Also, it doesn't blend well into my skin. How to describe it.. like the product isn't going on smoothly, and you can tell that it's there. It's a bit too thin in its consistency. But if you have a normal skin, it should be an ok concealer. I don't recommend using this as a highlighter. It's just not that good of a product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was meh nothing crazy I still prefer my nyx hd concealer it covers lightly good for hilighting though i only use it when I'm not doing a full look just throw it on if I'm going to the store or something and throw some powder on it it lasts ok nothing crazy

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by alisonreeve

Not enough coverage, dries up and creases within an hour of wear and gone after two or three. Not with the hype in my experience

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Emzx

This concealer is over rated I think, I have vainey eyelids and it doesn't cover it as much as I would of liked.