Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

3.7

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, CETYL PEG/ PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TRIBEHENIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BISPEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-8, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, SODIUM PCA, UREA, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TRIACETIN, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 7/23/2015 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I own this in Classic Beige and it is a perfect match for my skin tone! (Mac NC20, Benefit Honey)

It applies easily and the formula isn't overly thick, nor is it thin and watery. It has a very nice consistency. It does an excellent job of covering my dark circles and waking up my eyes, and it always blends very nicely into my foundation. It is very reasonably priced also. I would recommend this to anyone.

on 7/21/2015 7:29:00 PM

I bought this product after seeing many great reviews on it. However I wasn't impressed. It was greasy on my skin and never set on the inner corners of my eyes and creased. The shade ivory which is the lightest available appeared to have a very orange appearance on my pale complexion.
Deeply disappointed

on 7/19/2015 12:36:00 AM

I have dark circles and a very puffy under eye area. Being fair just seems to accentuate every flaw on my face, and I perpetually look like a panda should I go around sans concealer.

The Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer is not a heavy duty cover-all, but a nice, creamy and brightening concealer. I wear the shade Ivory, and despite it lacking in opacity, I find myself reaching out for it on days when I haven't got time to blend my HG concealer (La Mer) out properly. With this, all I need to do is swipe twice under my eyes and quickly pat the product in with my ring finger.

Those with combination / oily skin types (like me) will need to set this with a light dusting of powder, or it will crease. It's more pigmented than the YSL Touché Éclat but works in a very similar way, as it does brighten my undereye area and just takes the attention away from my purple-blue circles.

It is also very affordable, making this one of my go-to favorites if I'm just popping out to the shops / running errands as this makes me look presentable and slightly more "awake".

on 7/13/2015 2:33:00 PM

I have repurchased this as it is so lovely and light, perfect for everyday wear. I have very dark circles and it does not completely cover them but it does a good enough job to make me look fresh faced and it doesn't irritate

on 7/12/2015 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer isn't good used alone.I have been using as a highlight on the inner corners of my eyes since it's lighter than my Maybelline fit me concealer. It's very thin and doesn't cover dark circles,it adds a bit of brightness as a highlight to my eyes but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/12/2015 3:56:00 AM

Seriously am I the only one who checks my makeup in broad daylight? The thin consistency and colour of this is lovely but it has noticeable glitter! NO I do not want sparkles under my eyes! I realise this type of product looks good on some people, particularly people under 25 or those with youthful under eye areas but I have thin skin that is a little prone to fine lines and I would appreciate products like this being open about the fact they contain shimmer/glitter particles.

The coverage is what you'd expect from a concealer this thin (it's medium at best). To end on a positive note, this wore well during the day so it looked more or less the same as when I first applied it.

on 6/24/2015 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Barely has any coverage, for someone with bad dark circles this woudn't be the best choice.

on 6/24/2015 10:02:00 AM

It made my eye area ver dry and occurs new winkles. It doesn't help the cover circles. I hate it :(

on 6/24/2015 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product a while back from the chemist for $25,I dont use it as much because I found it to be too spreadable which didn't leave me with much coverage,I gave it to my sister and she seems to love it,she said that it was easy to blend and that it felt like there was nothing on her face.

on 6/24/2015 12:52:00 AM

I have repurchased this concealer many times. I use the lightest shade and it covers dark circles, red patches and blemishes really well. It goes on smoothly and is a great consistency. The only issues are with the colour, as it has yellow undertones and I have pink undertones, so I have to apply a powder or foundation for it to blend. The packaging can also be annoying when finishing off the bottle. Overall, the best drugstore concealer I've used