July 29, 2014 | 1972 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

I bought this concealer to see what the hype was about. It instantly brightens my eyes, but it doesnt come in a light enough shade for my complexion. I am litterally the palest human to has ever walked on the face of earth. It also has this annoying shimmer that makes me look like Edward Cullen when I step outside. I Dont recommend for my fellow ghost friends.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by slm1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm suprised at how highly rated this concealer is... It's not a bad product but it's not a great one either. It brigthens but that's basically all it does; defo does not "conceal" much with it being so liquid'y

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyhannah1

This concealer is so light, bright and not heavy on your skin throughout the day. I love it! It's even great for daily contouring just around the nose and cheeks - my favourite thing about this product is probably the dewy-ness as I love a highlighting shine. I have a small amount of acne at the moment and find that this is the only thin & light product that can still successfully hide most of my imperfections. It stays on for a while too. I have just ran out so as soon as I get a chance I will buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by raviolindia

I really really love this concealer, it's great for the under eyes and really brightens and covers dark circles. It's very cheap, being only $17 in New Zealand and I'd definitely recommend it for school days and weekends. It doesn't crease or look cakey and is definitely one of my top drugstore concealers!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I have used this concealer for years, and I still love it.
What makes it so great is that is it very light for a concealer to be. Be that I mean that it is not cakey in anyway and the coverage is actually quite light, but buildable.
This is not a concealer I use for blemishes, but for under the eyes this is awesome.
For a full coverage I use my MAC pro longwear concealer, but that one is really dry, and cakes up under my eyes like crazy.

Again, this a good choice if you want to cover, but without that heavy feeling or look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love how this literally "wakes me up" but it's too yellow for my skin tone. It doesn't cover my acne scars and it highlights the blemishes I do have on my forehead. I have the fairest shade of this and it's still too dark. It doesn't match my neck color.

I really do love how this actually lasts all day and makes me look fresh and awake all day without blotting. That's a good thing in my books, so I was impressed.

Packaging: good. Price: good. Lasting Power: good. However, the color is much too warm and dark for me.

Great for warmer skin tones, though!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Toyphee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVVEE THIS CONCEALER! i have acne scars and redness and this totally covers it! its lightweight, longlasting and has a smooth feeling. however, it doesnt last without a primer - one day i returned from a day of school with just concealer and no primer and all my scars and blemishes were showing. also, doesnt cover acne areas. however its a great price to use for rest of ur face and is great for highlighting too and under eye brightening. however the down side is it runs out fairly quickly - i use it afew times a week and it lasts 1-2 months. of course it depends how much u use of it - i use quite alot - the entire bottom of my cheek and chin area. overall, great product - its longlasting(with primer), high coverage and amazing price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I use this concealer under my eyes almost every morning. It's so brightening and covers dark circles really well. It also works for highlighting but the doe foot applicator is annoying to use around the face. The applicator does work very well for the undereye area though.

The consistency is creamy and blends well into the skin. It's $14.95 here in Australia which is not a bad price for not only the quality of the product but the amount you get as well. My tube has lasted me months and is not even half empty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by essence455

So I was meaning to buy the Fit Me Maybelline concealer but they didnt have my shade. So, I decided to go for the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer because I heard it was suppose to be really brightening, and it was! It blends in so smoothly and because I bought a shade lighter than my foundation, my eyes look very bright and awake. I also set it with an nyc translucent powder to make it last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Ilovebeautyhair

I really like this concealer! I like how light it is, you can barely feel it on your face. It brightens under my eyes really well so I look so much more awake. It also blends with my skin tone well, you can't even tell that it's there.
Only downside, it doesn't cover my acne as well as I thought it would. It's mostly because my skin is quite dry as well for some reason and the product kinda clumps together on top of acne.
I think though that if you are looking for a reasonably priced concealer you shouldn't worry about that, I just have weird skin.
I love everything about this concealer so go buy it :)