October 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

I personally love this concealer. I use it everyday under my eyes to brighten my face and it works so well! It is not a very high coverage so if you have very dark under eyes or lots of pimples you want to conceal with this product, i would not recommend it, but it does the job for me! I use the MAC prolong wear concealer for my blemishes and this for my eyes every day. I have repurchased already which is NOT something I do for just any product. Overall I'm very happy with this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by abbiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I would not buy this again . It had awful coverage . I had to apply it to one blemish 4 times,use foundation then another layer of concealer!!I don't like the bottle either because I can never el get the last of the product out .It was nearly $10 too and it was not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

"If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?" YES and I have multiple times!! This water based concealer is perfect for my oily combination skin. I use it as an under eye concealer and a highlight on chin and forehead- it has the perfect yellow undertones for my skin! My all time favorite drugstore concealer after testing out so many. It has up to medium coverage, does not crease horribly or fade when used with primer. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by chixxle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay concealer. I got it at the drugstore because I ran out of undereye concealer. The price was decent so I got it. I use this everyday. The coverage is okay not the best but good enough. I do a few layers and its good for a normal day. I probably won't buy this again because I'll be looking for a better probably high end concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a kmart find. They don't have this anywhere else that I have seen. It is a decent concealer. I love concealers like this liquid in a tube with a doe foot applicator so I have tried many and this looks good on, matches my skin well and has pretty good coverage compared to other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for my under eye circles - and for that purpose I really like it. It has good coverage and lasted all day for me. Because of my really dark circles, I would use a pink "brightening" concealer first (Maybelline age rewind), then put this on top and this system has really worked for me. Lasts all day, very little creasing (if any). I was pleasantly surprised with this stuff. I have tried many other concealers, such as the Nyx HD and IT cosmetics bye bye undereye, and this beats both of them in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Jaedencex

I wrote a review on this not that long ago. I said that it was a bad concealer and I would never repurchase it again. Well my perspective of this concealer has completely changed. I have a love, hate relation ship with it. It's in my everyday routine and the colour ivory really blends in well with my skin as I am a little darker than the shade. It brightens up my under eye circles really well. It has a light-medium coverage, it's more better with highlighting and dark under eye circles. It's okay with covering blemishes and pimples but not the best. Honestly I'm in love with the colour shade, it's amazing. In my other review i said that the concealer left brown patches on my face, well for some reason thats not happening anymore? The packaging it's pretty poor as it all scratched off soon after I got it. I do reccomend this product to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cons: little colour range, doesn't stay on long Pros: easy application, good consistency

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thouroughly enjoy using this concealer to cover my dark undereye circles. It does a MUCH better job than the NARS concealer that I returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cindymindy124

I love this concealer! The full coverage covers all my acne scarring and redness and even is a good under eye concealer. The only problem I have that is because of my skin tone (I picked up the medium shade)is that I cant wear it alone I have to wear foundation with it or else it is too dark for me. But other than that it does it's job well.