September 18, 2014 | 1620 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a kmart find. They don't have this anywhere else that I have seen. It is a decent concealer. I love concealers like this liquid in a tube with a doe foot applicator so I have tried many and this looks good on, matches my skin well and has pretty good coverage compared to other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for my under eye circles - and for that purpose I really like it. It has good coverage and lasted all day for me. Because of my really dark circles, I would use a pink "brightening" concealer first (Maybelline age rewind), then put this on top and this system has really worked for me. Lasts all day, very little creasing (if any). I was pleasantly surprised with this stuff. I have tried many other concealers, such as the Nyx HD and IT cosmetics bye bye undereye, and this beats both of them in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Jaedencex

I wrote a review on this not that long ago. I said that it was a bad concealer and I would never repurchase it again. Well my perspective of this concealer has completely changed. I have a love, hate relation ship with it. It's in my everyday routine and the colour ivory really blends in well with my skin as I am a little darker than the shade. It brightens up my under eye circles really well. It has a light-medium coverage, it's more better with highlighting and dark under eye circles. It's okay with covering blemishes and pimples but not the best. Honestly I'm in love with the colour shade, it's amazing. In my other review i said that the concealer left brown patches on my face, well for some reason thats not happening anymore? The packaging it's pretty poor as it all scratched off soon after I got it. I do reccomend this product to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cons: little colour range, doesn't stay on long Pros: easy application, good consistency

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thouroughly enjoy using this concealer to cover my dark undereye circles. It does a MUCH better job than the NARS concealer that I returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cindymindy124

I love this concealer! The full coverage covers all my acne scarring and redness and even is a good under eye concealer. The only problem I have that is because of my skin tone (I picked up the medium shade)is that I cant wear it alone I have to wear foundation with it or else it is too dark for me. But other than that it does it's job well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by melissawallshmakeup

This is so far my favourite concealer, if u are into light converage and u want ur look to be nice and pretty then this is for u. The wake me up concealer along with the 25hr foundation are a match made in heaven, its absolutely gorg! It is a bit deal here in europe but i got it anyway i couldnt resist and try it out! and i dont regret it ....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

Great concealer. This works well underneath the eyes, it brightens and makes you look more awake. This isn't a great concealer for blemishes, but it works wonders for my on the undereye area. This has a doe foot applicator which gives precise aplication. Only thing is this is hard to find in drugstores in the US; most drugstores I've been to don't carry this specific concealer. If you find it however I would suggest you give it a try

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by CXGTRZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer for a long time already and from then until now, I would say that this is a pretty great concealer. I'm young and honestly could say that I'm still a beginner when it comes to makeup. This was my third or fourth purchase of a concealer and it's all I've been using for almost a year now. I've purchased this because I am an addict to YouTube and their beauty gurus, but I think I made a great choice.
I would say that the coverage of this concealer is actually pretty good for spots and the minor blemishes that I have, but it is not full coverage for my under eye dark circles. Though, it is buildable and still does the job of covering enough for me to be satisfied. However, I do find myself retouching my spots and blemishes at least once or twice throughout the day, but it's not much of a hassle since it does blend very well and matches my skin tone greatly.
With that said, I very much would purchase this product again if I can't find another concealer that works even better by the time I've used this one all up. I hope I can find the exact same shade that I currently have for my skin tone again, since the labeling has worn off already.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to give this a low rating because all though this is perfect for other uses of the face it doesn't do anything that it claims to do on the bottle which can really throw people off when they're purchasing this. This under my eyes doesn't conceal or brighten, it's barely there. This doesn't conceal any of my blemishes, it just tints them. The colors run way too dark as well. I got light-medium which should be renamed medium/deep. Light-medium in other brands of concealer are either workable at least or spot on for me. So I know for my super pale ladies there isn't a shade match. Aside from that every liquid face product from Rimmel seems to come in only one undertone: PINK PINK AND MORE PINK! As if this brand has never heard of yellow undertones. Just so sad. Now, when I contour my face I love using a liquid contour & for that contour shade to be a pink undertone which is apposite of my extremely yellow undertone face so that nothing looks flat & I have some natural dimension that I can't get from a cakey powder. This concealer works beautiful for that. I was looking into the Maybelline Fit Me concealer for that but decided to skip it to save money & when I found this Wake Me Up I decided to swatch it & see why it's been on my vanity unused & low & behold it's exactly the contour I crave. It's so beautiful as a contour so for that I just have to repurchase this! I can't find it at my local Wal-Mart though so I'm hoping it's not discontinued seeing as I can't even find the display for it anymore. So it works for me in a way it's not advertised which is good that I found a use for it in something I needed but sucks that it could have been a potential flop seeing as that's not why I originally bought it. That's why it gets the low rating cuz this will completely suck for someone seeking this product out for under eye brightening & blemish concealing especially if they're really fair.