November 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by an0uck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It just doesn't remove makeup. Unless you use a cotton bud and drive it into your eyes, and even then its probably the vigorous scrubbing with the cotton bud thats more effective than this.

It clearly does not remove eye makeup (even a light application), which really annoyed me as I wanted to experiment with a few makeup looks and then use an inexpensive remover to take it off and try another. However this just burned, I'm not sure how it can be 'suitable for sensitive eyes' unless this was tested on those fake googly eyes you can get in craft shops.

Packaging is terrible, I don't understand how you can dispense it properly - it's essentially a squeezy tube like you would have a sauce bottle. That can get pretty messy if you're eating, and definately bad for anything makeup wise.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

Not oily enough to break down makeup, therefore requires lots of rubbing, which then in turn causes redness and irritation. Not worth it!!! Rubbish!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by val2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

great product ..... for a drugstore product that is not very expensive it does a great job :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

Wow, very surprised to find this product rated poorly. This takes off all of my waterproof eye makeup relatively easily and so gently. Leaves lashes conditioned also. I must read on to see what everyone's problem with it was but for me, thumbs up. For the people who are finding this doesn't work for them, I'm wondering if they're shaking the bottle with each use? You have to mix the 2 levels of ingredients for it to work.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by jenners

Since this was the first make-up remover I bought, I really didn't know how good I had it until I tried other awful ones that burned my eyes.

I love how it's so gentle, yet it takes ALL the make-up off with once swipe without tugging and pulling. I can't say more good things about it :)

Needless to say, I will be buying this again and will never stray since this is my HG make-up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by rachysetty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really great product. I use a lot of mascara and this always gets it off easily without pulling at delicate skin in that area and a great price. Does sometimes sting the skin a little - my skin is slightly senstive.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by stefsim

The one I use has a layer of blue oil on top..It is pretty useless... Takes a lot of time to remove my makeup.. Especially mascara and eyeliner. And even if my eyes look makeup free after using this and cleansing my face.. I still end up with raccoon eyes the next morning. May be cheap, but not really worth it since you need to dunk quite a bit on the cotton pad and doesn't work well.. Also, it stings my eyes a little after using this. The Neutrogena one is better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by visageaparis

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a review for L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover (Oil Free)

What an amazingly effective eye makeup remover! I was a fan of Lancome's Bi-Facil, but was feeling a bit overextended with my finances and decided to purchase this one at the drugstore instead.

It is less perfumely than Lancome Bi-Facil, which I see as a positive thing. It still has a soft,light scent but isn't heavily fragranced.
It has more of a watery base than Bi-Facil--it clears off every smidgeon of eyemakeup and mascara, but isn't sudsy or greasy like Lancome Bi-Facil.

I am very careful about what I use on my eyes as they are sensitive. I also had Lasik, so I am that much more careful than ever--I like that this is a gentle product.

Noting that I do not wear really heavy eye makeup. I do wear mascara and eyeliner daily but don't use a lot of shadow. This removed the shadow that I do use beautifully, but I cannot speak for how effective it would be for people who use really, really heavy makeup.

All in all, I am sold on this product. It is only about 5 bucks at Walgreens which is a savings of about $20 over the Lancome and it is a better product--what is not to like? This one is a keeper

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried this after someone on MUA said it had the same ingredients as the more expensive Lancome Bi-Facil for eyes. It works the same, I'm pretty sure it is the same (this is clear, the other is blue though).
I am on about my fifth bottle as it goes quite quickly and the entry hole is not well designed but still, j'adore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really impressed with this product for the price! It clears my eye make-up away with very little effort! I've tried a few pricy and rated products such as Dior, Chanel and Lancome eye make-up removers but this is just as good if not better than any of those!-As it doesn't leave you all greasy and within the first couple of wipes i'd say 95% of your make-up has been cleanly removed with very little effort. Its the sorta thing i'd used to remover eye make-up when i've just been experimenting and playing with different looks in front of the mirror and don't want to waste or use up my more expensive removers.