Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme

3.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylparaben, Sodium Benzoate.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I tried the sample the SA gave me when purchasing my vitalumiere foundation. I really liked it as you didn't have to use a lot and my dry flaky skin felt soft and plump. However, I got this as a gift and I don't know if I would think it was so worth it if I had to pay the price myself ;) I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, that being said a little of this goes a long way so I think I'll be good for a while ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I won't repurchase.

That said, it's a decent moisturizer. Very fragranced (I don't mind the scent, but it may put off some people) and it comes in an unpractical pot. It doesn't do anything special, but it's good enough to moisturize my normal/combination skin. Works well over serums, under makeup, at day or night.

For the price, I'd rather buy something else. Sort of disappointed, was expecting more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried many mosturisers and unfortunately my favourite (by Clinique) was discontinued. This one is more expensive than the Clinique but the results are just as good. The texture is light and non-greasy. I used it often under a BB cream and it created a good basis for it, softening without being too greasy

Unfortunately, by the time I got through 2/3 of the pot, I started to get fed up with the scent, even if I used to like it Of course, if you dislike strong scents that is a huge minus point, regardless of the product quality. Would recommend for dry, dehydrated skin, but in the meantime, I found better products at lower prices.

Very sad buy this hydrating set!!its really maked my skin no good,,,

I work at a beauty counter and have tried many face creams and I really have to say that this is the best so far. I have a combination skin which throughout the day can feel uncomfortable in the t-zone but not really oily. This moisturizer is good in my opinion because it does exactly what it claims: deeply moisturize, protect and illuminate. I use mine as a night cream however it can be used both day and night. After using this cream I can see and feel how well my face is hydrated, it's very plump. I get an amazingly even skin tone after using it and it illuminates my skin very nicely which makes it look very fresh and eliminates any sign of tiredness and dull skin. This is perfect for thirsty skin and to those persons that want to really prevent their early signs of aging as this cream contains a strong antioxidant (blue ginger) and camellia which deeply hydrates and hence prevents early signs of aging. A definite must have in your 20's. TRUE LOVE

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I don't know why people rave about this.... It didn't work for me... It's just a strongly scented moisturizer which feels just a bit heavy without moisturizing my skin properly.. Plus it is quite expensive.... I will not repurchase

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The following review is for CHANEL HYDRA BEAUTY SERUM, and I don't know how to move this review to correct product.

Thanks Chanel has this serum, it is not too thicker to cause more visitable forehead wrinkle, and not make laughing wrinkle more visitable,
My new hydra moisture is already thicker enough, so my face can not afford anymore ticker skin care if I don't want have more visitable fine small temporally wrinkle on my forehead and laughing wrinkle.

Here is my story, I start having dry dry dry skin since couple years ago, not just because I turn to 50, I also moved to extreme cold and long winter state at 6 years ago. This long and cold winter, heater dry up my skin even more, I must say worst than air conditioner. My skin face the biggest challenge that i never had when I were in Texas for 20+ years, not even when I were in dry state, Colorado for 6 years. Finally, I my long time (20 years) favor La Prairie no longer works on my sensitive face, maybe only its eye cream can still work on my dry skin, but plan to get a new one.

I only have few obvious wrinkle, most fine wrinkles are caused by dry skin. Thanks La Prairie SA helps me to realized what kind moisture that I need, not these lift-up or wrinkle fix skin care.

I did not have chances to try all high end brands, not only because there is no Nordstorm and other high end departments stores near where I live, also because I have sensitive skin. So, I start on the brands that I used to use since I were in college, they are popular brands in any departments stores.

I am very happy this serum and Chanel HYDRAMAX + ACTIVE NUTRITION NOURISHING CREAM FOR DRY SKIN. These 2 products finally turn my skin back to when I was using La Prairie. Only after a week, they removed all my forehead fine wrinkles which caused by dry. Still have few deep wrinkles, but I am happy, because I try several wrinkle fix creams, even add extra oil on my face, most of them all too dry to me, and even make more fine wrinklessssss.

Now, I need SPF 15 (not high SPF 50 as Chanel has) during short summer and warmer weather. I have not try these 2 combination with foundation, don't know if will be too heavy for me, and if cause these temporally forehead and laugh wrinkle more visitable, or if even stay on my makeup.

The only down side of these 2 products are fragrance is too heavy for me, but they are lovely smell as Chanel's famous perfume, so I will make myself get used to, since they makes my skin so beautiful.

This contains more fragrance than proven antiaging ingredients and the price is ludicrous.I don't mind paying for quality .... but this isn't. It's just a basic overpriced over fragranced moisturiser packed unhygienically in a jar. Whether you like the fragrance or not is irrellevant, it's damaging to skin. Fragrance is not skin care.Jar packaging also means antioxidants in this will not remain stable during use, which is a shame because it does contain antioxidants. I'm going back to my cerave moisturiser at a FRACTION of the price, which is more beneficial to skin than this nonsense.This is another classic example of how expensive isn't always best. I used to think if I paid a lot for a product it HAD to be good. How wrong was I. There's so much better at the drug store.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If Chanel is in your budget then I would really try this. It is a lovely creme that has helped my skin a lot this winter. My skin is very sensitive and dry and I had no problems with this at all. Because of how thick it is I only wear this at night. I did try a few times to wear under foundation, but it just didn't work well. I'm glad I splurged on this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A decent moisturiser, but no more or less special than a decent drug store product. The smell was quite powerful (I liked it, but I can imagine how others wouldn't). I bought the whole Hydra Beauty range in a moment of madness after having used normal Nivea creme, and soap and water for far too long. After a few months of use my skin still looked just ok. For that price, I was hoping for better results