October 1, 2014 | 1925 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mattes
White is a creamy white. A bit too white
Cream is a very pale pinky beige. Amazing highlight without the shimmer.
Taupe is a great deep beige-brown similar to Buck from Naked. The perfect natural contour color.
Lt. Pink is a very pale pink that instantly brightens the eyes.
Mauve is a subtle mauve.
Sable is a reddish brown.
Espresso is a deep dark brown.
Black is a true black.

Shimmers
Nude is a frosty pale pink similar to Sin from Naked.
Champagne is a sparkly pale beige pink (also) similar to Sin from Naked.
Gold is a shimmery copper.
Lt. Bronze is a medium pinky bronze. Love this color.
Pewter is a dark plum chocolate much like Hustle from Naked
Garnet is a deep reddish copper.
Deep Purple is a super deep purple. Almost looks black with a beautiful purple shimmer.
Slate is a deep shimmery gunmetal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a great deal on this ($20.00 off, a small tube of primer and free shipping) that I couldn't pass up. The other reviews have already said it all regarding the pigmentation etc. and I already had the Pocket Pro and the Skinny so I pretty much knew what to expect in that area. What I didn't expect is just how much I like this palette compared to the UD Naked 1 palette which I love. I actually may like this one a tad better simply because of the mattes which, with the exception of the pink one, don't come off chalky or muddy when blended out on me (NW45) Lots of people have said if you have Naked 1 you really don't 'need' the Pro, however I think it's a nice complement to the N1. If I ever lost this I would purchase it again IF I could get the same deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So gorgeous! The colors are pigmented and silky. They blend together seamlessly and effortlessly. I would buy it again. (Mine came with a small tube of Lorac primer that I have enjoyed as well) Overall, the quality is amazing. Great palette for warm skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This palette is amazing! These colors have better color payoff than Urban Decay in my opinion. Every shade in this palette is gorgeous. This palette has every basic you would need plus other fun colors to throw in. I grab for this palette almost every day because of just how well this palette fills the holes in my collection (the matte white the matte black...) I would recommend this palette to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this palette. I gave it 4/5 lippies for my overall rating just because it does have a bit of fallout, but it's nothing crazy and I don't mind it that much. My favorite combinations is nude mixed with champagne on the lid and then lt. bronze on the outer part of my eyelid and then pewter in my crease. It looks so beautiful and glowy on the eye if you're going for an shimmery look. The matte shades are great and very blendable as well I just prefer more shimmering looks. - Overall, I would recommend this palette to anyone just because of its versatility and for the price it is well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Molls32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this product nearly every day of the week!
It's got the perfect pigments for a work setting, so I don't look too crazy.
The slim packaging is amazing, and I absolutely love the balance of both matte and shimmer shadows. They apply on very smoothly, I am very impressed and will recommend this product to anyone that wants a neutral palette!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kmb96

This is one of my makeup staples. There are 16 colors, 8 matte and 8 shimmer. It is costly; but I think its worth what you get: high pigmentation, easy blending, long-lasting(especially with Lorac Eyeshadow Primer, which came with it when I got it). Since it is expensive I try to use it on special occasions, though the colors are so nice I end up using it very often. Awesome product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I kind of like it, but I dont think it has the best color selections..the pigmentation is good, although the texture isnt the easiest to work with if you are a beginner..the shimmery colors are VERY shimmery..overall, this wasnt a great buy for me...just ok for daily use, better for more intense makeup. THis is a palette I could do without, easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to palette. The eyeshadows are buttery and blend well, and both the shimmers and the mattes last all day for me (and I have oily lids). The palette has a great range of colors that let you create very versatile looks. I completely finished the Lt Bronze and Champagne shade, hit pan on Taupe, and have a very significant dip in Cream. While the palette is $42, you do get 16 shades, and the packaging is very sleek and light, so it's easy to travel with.

I did take a lippie off because there is fall out, especially from the Champagne shade. The fall out from that color left glitter on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bluestarjcf

If you don't own this palette you need to get it. I have never used such pigmented and long lasting shadowns in my life. I literally have to touch my brushes to the shadows and they apply beautifully. The assortment of colours in this pallete is very versatile. This is my first high end palette and I am blown away by the quality of lorac. Definitely recommend the brand to anyone who wants good quality eye shadow.