July 25, 2014 | 1111 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Ammiglammi

I have the Naked palettes and this one is still the one I reach for every single day. I love this palette. Amazing quality and overall just a versatile palette. I recommend times 10000.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by FaceIsBeatHunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After doing alot of research on this palette and hearing such great reviews i had to have it, A lil cliche i know but seriously it's worth the buy! I noticed the palette has been out for a little while now. After purchasing the Lorac AfterGlo palette and testing it out i learned that Lorac has some pretty good stuff! I had heard about the brand before, but passed it buy because i didnt know much about the brand...Ive been doing my homework now and i love me some Lorac! Anywho I noticed that this palette is comparable to Urban decay naked palette 1, But slightly different in its own way, It has more matte shades than what urban decay gives you and the texture is buttery and smooth! Which i love soooo much, With this palette a little goes a long way its just that pigmented! This could easily be the only palette that i can use for a day to night look without using all of my other palettes to create a look...Yay! The design is sleek and slim the case feels like a cardboard matte box?? If that makes any sense
The only con in my opinion is the case, its like cardboard to me that means it can easily tear But the good thing is that it has a great mirrior.....The colors are universe meaning any skintone could pull a look off with this palette and it is very WOC friendly and non chalky and does not have a gray cast to the shadows against my brown skin...(Brown girl problems) lol Bottom line is id repurchase this palette again and again its just that nice!
It was definetly worth the hype and im glad i purchased....If your iffy about this one BUY it you wont regret it

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the Urban Decay Naked 1 and 2 Palette, but I have always been curious about trying out the Lorac Pro Palette, because it has more matte shades and has overall more natural shades that are suitable for every day makeup.

Since Lorac products are not available in Europe I had to buy the palette on ebay but I am so happy that I bought it. I absolutely love this palette and I have been using it pretty much every time I am using makeup.

The palette has 16 eye shadows, 8 matte colours and 8 shimmery colours and I have mostly been using the matte shades to create more depth on my eyelids without making it look like I am wearing tons of eye makeup. I have also been using the matte dark brown eye shadow in the colour Espresso to fill out my brows, because it is the perfect shade.

Overall I can say that I prefer the Lorac Pro palette from the colour range, however the eye shadows are a little powdery and tend to leave more fallout whereas the Urban Decay eye shadows are quite creamy/buttery.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

It's perfect just buy it

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly i dont get the hype over this product. I've owned it for 6 months now and the shades aren't as pigmented as people make them out to be and there are far too many shades in this palette that are either too light are way too dark to use in a look. Overall i wouldn't purchase this again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Pros:
-Super sleek, amazing packaging - so easy for travel
-16 contrasting, unique shades
-Every single shadow feels like butter - even the matte ones! They are so soft and easy to blend
-Gives you an array of color combo choices you may not have thought of

Cons:
-For me personally, none. I can honestly say I enjoy every single shade, and texture in this palette. The super light matte shades (White, Cream, Lt. Pink) are extremely pigmented and beautiful under the brow bone, and the darker shades are extremely rich and easy to drag under the lash line for a smudged out liner look. There is not a single shadow in here that has poor color pay off. There are a few shades that I don't wear as often (Slate, Garnet, Deep Purple) but they are still gorgeous and just as easy to use as the others in this palette. Besides the 3 shades I mentioned above, I think this whole palette is day friendly and definitely both neutral and earth toned. The shades Nude and Champagne swatch the same, but honestly look different on. Nude is definitely more opaque, and a little more peachy toned.

If you are a palette lover and want something with an interesting variety of shades and textures, this is the one for you!! Lorac is cheaper than some of the other high end brands, and you get 16 unique, wearable shades. You won't regret purchasing this one! A lot to love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by onecheekychica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to palette! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Great pigmentation and the colors wear well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is, without doubt, the best palette ever made. It's got everything you need to make a perfect day look and everything you need to make a nighttime look and any look in between. I love that half the shadows are matte I only wish that the 'cream' shade was the size of 2 of the little pods. I can even do my brows with one of the colors, it's without doubt the best palette out there. The colors are rich and pigmented, silky and blendable. I use this a good 5-6 times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Lilmissjudy

This has got to be my HG palette. It has all the colors that match perfect for my olive skin tone. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. I don't know how I ever lived without this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by dterrob

I'll keep this short, because I'm not the first or last to talk about this amazing palette. It's miles better than the first two UD Naked palettes (don't own the 3rd so I won't speak for that). The colors are more wearable and the textures and much better. They blend well, have great pigmentation, and I love having an even number of mattes and shimmers. The colors are neutral but not boring. Colors like mauve and pewter are fun to play around with. Every color hits the mark here, except for one: champagne. I don't even understand how this one made it into the palette. The only time I ever use this is when I accidentally use this instead of nude when I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing. Champagne is like nude but awful. Full of chunky, fallout glitter. Not as bad as Sidecar in the Naked palette, and maybe I'm just spoiled by all the other A+ shades in this palette, but yeah, that one is unfortunately going to go to waste. The nude shade is very similar though and MILES better; a pretty, neutral, glowy nude color that can be worn on its own or over other colors. One of my all time favorite eye shadows. This palette is wonderful. The packaging is wonderful. If this palette appeals to you or you want a neutral palette, give it a try! I use this almost every day. It's very worth it.