LORAC PRO Palette

4.5

on 6/20/2015 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this palette .. I got it for my birthday ( a guilty pleasure fulfilled 😁👏) and I must say it's amazing , it's a beautiful everyday palette with matte's and shimmers .. The colors apply smoothly and blend nicely .. It also came with an eye primer .. It has nice crease colors and lid colors ranging from matte to shimmery to satin and metallic (gold) .. Overall a great value for the price , color payoff and quality of the palette itself .. Highly recommend it if you're in the market for a neutral palette that goes great with most skin tones .. And it's really versatile , I use it to fill in my eyebrows, as eyeliners , face highlight and just a basic wash of color on my lid when I'm not in the mood for eyeshadow and it also has great transitioning shades
.. And with the eyeprimer the shadows stay amazing and pigmented throughout the day 👏👏

on 6/12/2015 11:44:00 PM

This palette is one of the most popular for a reason-it is a great every day palette and well worth the money. The shadows are highly pigmented and buttery and very easy to apply and blend.

I love the variety of textures (both shimmer and matte) and colors (mostly warm neutrals, but also has black/blue/shimmery burgundy if you want to add a bit of interest or smokiness).

My quick go-to work look is cream on the lid and browbone and a mix of taupe and mauve in the crease. It really is a 30 second eye and wears all day (the shadows are very pigmented and wear well all day long, but I always use primer because I have oily lids).

The palette is also very compact and the shadows don't break easily, even when traveling, so it's very travel friendly.

on 6/12/2015 11:01:00 PM

Better late than never! I just bought this product about a month ago & i swear to it,it feels a dream! Its so buttery & pigmented that a little goes a long way. I dont even have to use a e/s primer considering that im living in a tropical country & i sweat a lot,this Lorac Pro Palette is a dream.

on 5/20/2015 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Despite owning several eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes, I find myself reaching for this one the most.

Buttery, pigmented, pretty neutral shades -this is what I call a perfect neutral palette!

This is my all time favorite pallet. I have tried Naked Smashbox and many others, but none compare to this. The colors work well for me, and I think they are pretty easy to apply. I am almost afraid to use it too much because I don't want to run out. Well worth the price!

on 5/14/2015 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

If I had to pick only one palette to have in my collection this would be it!!! This palette has basic colors needed to create tons of looks (neutral looks, daytime and night-time looks) and is the perfect starter set for someone without many eyeshadows. I leave this palette in my travel makeup bag which i bring to work 3x a week since I start early in the morning and don't have time to put on a whole face of makeup at 6am. Definitely would recommend getting this palette!!

My most reached for and super versatile palette ever! I love that it has the best of both worlds...mattes and shimmers! You can definitely create many different beautiful looks with this baby!

I received this yesterday in the mail (extremely late on the band wagon for this...!!) WOW!! This palette is insane! I fell involve immediately! Although I own my fair share of neutral palettes, this one plunged straight to the top beside my Stila 'In The Light' palette!! The pigmentation for every single colour is amazing. The shadows are all very buttery, soft, and blendable. The range of colours is perfect whether you're wanting a neutral day time subtle look, or a smokey night out look!

Packaging- Because I had never seen/tested this palette before buying my own, I was extremely impressed with the compact packaging of this palette! It is so thin and would be perfect for any storage space you may have for your palettes, or for anyone that is very on the go!

I'm not sure about the regular price of this product, but since I bought it on eBay, I wanted to make sure that the palette was genuine. I paid 90 something NZD for this palette which I was definitely willing to pay for this gem!!

I think that all of the hype for this palette all over the internet was well called for!! I would 100% recommend this!! 5 lippies for everything :* If you're looking for a new neutrals palette to add to that collection, hit up the Lorac Pro Palette!! :* You won't regret it!!

on 4/6/2015 7:48:00 PM

I love this palette. It has matte shades and shimmer shades. Beautiful range of browns and warm colors. The formula of these shadows are so creamy and pigmented. This was the first high-end palette I bought from all the hype from beauty gurus and I have to agree with them.
The only thing I dislike is the packaging; it gets dirty easily. Other than that this palette is WONDERFUL and I recommend it to anyone and everyone!

on 3/29/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am an outlier. LORAC pro isn't my favorite or most used palette. It just doesn't excite me like some of my others. Yes the quality is there. Yes the colors are pretty. But I have others that I just feel fit my skin tone and eye color better. I'll keep it and power through but I won't repurchase.

Popular Palettes