September 17, 2014 | 978 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So gorgeous! The colors are pigmented and silky. They blend together seamlessly and effortlessly. I would buy it again. (Mine came with a small tube of Lorac primer that I have enjoyed as well) Overall, the quality is amazing. Great palette for warm skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This palette is amazing! These colors have better color payoff than Urban Decay in my opinion. Every shade in this palette is gorgeous. This palette has every basic you would need plus other fun colors to throw in. I grab for this palette almost every day because of just how well this palette fills the holes in my collection (the matte white the matte black...) I would recommend this palette to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this palette. I gave it 4/5 lippies for my overall rating just because it does have a bit of fallout, but it's nothing crazy and I don't mind it that much. My favorite combinations is nude mixed with champagne on the lid and then lt. bronze on the outer part of my eyelid and then pewter in my crease. It looks so beautiful and glowy on the eye if you're going for an shimmery look. The matte shades are great and very blendable as well I just prefer more shimmering looks. - Overall, I would recommend this palette to anyone just because of its versatility and for the price it is well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Molls32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this product nearly every day of the week!
It's got the perfect pigments for a work setting, so I don't look too crazy.
The slim packaging is amazing, and I absolutely love the balance of both matte and shimmer shadows. They apply on very smoothly, I am very impressed and will recommend this product to anyone that wants a neutral palette!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kmb96

This is one of my makeup staples. There are 16 colors, 8 matte and 8 shimmer. It is costly; but I think its worth what you get: high pigmentation, easy blending, long-lasting(especially with Lorac Eyeshadow Primer, which came with it when I got it). Since it is expensive I try to use it on special occasions, though the colors are so nice I end up using it very often. Awesome product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I kind of like it, but I dont think it has the best color selections..the pigmentation is good, although the texture isnt the easiest to work with if you are a beginner..the shimmery colors are VERY shimmery..overall, this wasnt a great buy for me...just ok for daily use, better for more intense makeup. THis is a palette I could do without, easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to palette. The eyeshadows are buttery and blend well, and both the shimmers and the mattes last all day for me (and I have oily lids). The palette has a great range of colors that let you create very versatile looks. I completely finished the Lt Bronze and Champagne shade, hit pan on Taupe, and have a very significant dip in Cream. While the palette is $42, you do get 16 shades, and the packaging is very sleek and light, so it's easy to travel with.

I did take a lippie off because there is fall out, especially from the Champagne shade. The fall out from that color left glitter on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bluestarjcf

If you don't own this palette you need to get it. I have never used such pigmented and long lasting shadowns in my life. I literally have to touch my brushes to the shadows and they apply beautifully. The assortment of colours in this pallete is very versatile. This is my first high end palette and I am blown away by the quality of lorac. Definitely recommend the brand to anyone who wants good quality eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by piperchapman

great quality and soft, buttery, blendable, etc. there is a little fallout but tapping your brush before applying makes it a non-issue. i reach for this more than either naked palette! garnet is especially pretty on green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I have all the NAKED palettes (don't much care for 2) but I didn't really need Lorac. Being a girl who loves makeup, well y'all know how it is! I had to try Pro and Pro 2. Ladies! Omg! The shadows are so buttery and blendable with the exception of a couple lighter colors. The lighter shades do tend to be chalky, but only a couple of them. Other than that, I highly recommend these palettes! I love how they put all the matte colors on top and lined the bottom with shimmer shades. I am a tiny bit leary of traveling with them as the palettes are very thin and don't seem sturdy like the metal you get with UD. The pans are quite small but I knew that going in. I just barely touched Lt Brown with my brush and had enough to do both eyes so that is where the small pan thing doesn't really matter. These shadows go a long way! You literally just need to barely touch on these shadows with a brush and you have plenty to get your look. They blend out beautifully! There are too many looks to even begin to list here. The ones I use everyday are White on the lower lid and tear duct, Lt brown in the crease to start with, Sable, Plum or Espresso on the outter V and blended through the Lt Brown and Cream or Buff for the browbone. I also hit the lower lashline with White and whichever outter V color I choose and blend those out. Please use a good primer on your lids before using these or any other eye shadows! I use UD, Too Faced, Lorac or NYX primers and can literally nap in my shadows with no smudging or movement. These palettes are so versatile, I will repurchase. I cannot recommend them enough! So happy I indulged ;-)