MAC Rebel Lipstick

4.6

on 12/17/2014 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this color it's beautiful! This is my go to color for a night out! It gives your face a nice Pop and really adds that extra something to a sexy outfit !

on 12/15/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Well there is no denying that this is certainly a very unique colour, and although I love it I don't wear it frequently due to the fact that it is impossible to take off, in a bad way. It leaves this bright pink stain, and try as I may it is a hassle to take it off. But over all it's a beautiful colour. The bullet itself looks intimidating, but really once it is applied it's not so dark, and can be used as a stain

on 12/5/2014 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My absolute favorite lipstick. I get soooo many compliments on this! I used with a cheap dark purple liner, or I use my 'current' from Mac also. This color is not too dark and not too light, just a perfect pinky purple!

on 11/28/2014 4:05:00 PM

This was the first 'dark' MAC lipstick that I bought and I'm still in love with it. I even have the lipglass! I wear it with just a flicked cat eye liner and blush or with a more dramatic eye for a statement look. You could wear it with Vino, Current or Beet liner.

It is a Satin, which some people find drying, I don't have this issue. It is a deep raspberry with a plum undertone. I usually wear it with vino which darkens it up a bit. It will stain the lips, but I like the colour it leaves behind. It is so wearable and I think it suits my paleness and I love it on darker skin tones. Its so pretty and vibrant.

on 11/25/2014 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice bright berry color...but it majorly dried out my lips to the point of them cracking and splitting. I tried applying lip balm first and that wasn't a help either.

on 11/25/2014 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

In love with this lippie. Am wearing it today and I feel so sophisticated! The color is beautiful and lasts a long time, perhaps too long that it filters into the following day (not sure if that's a good thing though!) I like the satin finish as it is neither matte (too drying) nor shiny!

I am NW43 for reference and love how the color pops out against my chocolate skin. Would definitely repurchase over and over..

on 11/15/2014 8:12:00 AM

Love this lipstick, it's a satin finish so it looks much darker in the tube but you can totes sheer it out or put it on twice and have a beautiful deep magenta finish. God it's so incredibly pigmented and not drying at all! I can wear it in different scenarios, it's everchanging every time I wear it. Truly a stunning colour worth your buck! (I'm from Aus, we don't have WNW dupe readily available and the shipping and stuff online is far too much of a hassle!!)

on 11/12/2014 12:34:00 AM

Rebel isn't exactly a color that I reach for but I have worn it and yes there is a dupe which is wet n wild sugar plum fairy and when on your lips you can't tell the difference, I will forever and always have a soft spot for Mac lipsticks just everything about them always appeals to me and they do no wrong but if you don't really want to spend $15 I'd say go with the wet n wild who'd know the difference

on 11/11/2014 11:40:00 PM

This is the first ever lipstick that I finished, and I have absolutely no doubt that I will keep repurchasing it. This colour is so universal, it really works with any complexion. It's actually more of a deep fuchsia than purple, but you can definitely add up more layers for a more vampy look. My favourite part it leaves a beautiful berry-pink stain, which stays on even the day after a night out! Just a beautiful colour, perfct if you want to make a statement without being over-the-top

on 11/8/2014 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

First of all it's not as dark as it looks on the websites which is a good thing. Its a really beautiful plummy purple. Of course with more layers it can be made darker. Looks great on my olive/indian skin tone. I'm not a fan of the lustre finish but the finish is great for this particular lipstick.

Popular Lipsticks