MAC Rebel Lipstick

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My go to fall color! On my pigmented lips, this goes on as a deep berry with pinky purple tones. It brightens up my face and goes with any eye look. MMM w/yellow undertones, c4 skin

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really don't see the hype.

It is just a purplish pink which stains A LOT.

It leaves my lips bright fuschia and i need to rub my lips like crazy to remove that annoying stain.

If you like purplish pinks then i guess it will work for you. I totally hate it and I regret buying it.

This was my first Mac lipstick I purchased. And I love it. It's such a unique color that looks different on everyone. In the bullet it looked a dark vampy purple but in fact it's so much more. You can put a thin layer to give you a deep pink or you can build it up to give you a gorgeous vamp purple with pink and red undertones. It's a satin finish so it's no ultra glossy but isn't quite matte it's that good balanced in between finish. It is £15.50 which is more expensive than your drugstore lipsticks but it's very good quality and has a good lasting power. I recommend this lipstick 100%.

This is an interesting color looks completely different depending on foundation and blush, it's a great winter berry shade. I've worn with mac f&b and milano blush in luminoso, a brown smokey eye and that's it looks good and a few coats makes it look completely different, also looks good applied lightly with a clear gloss like a faint stain. i am nc25 so pale girls don't be scared. Also has amazing lasting power, lasted 6 hours with no reapplication even though I had coffee and water.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was browsing through the images posted on here. Apparently this has a pink/red undertone on many people. On my skin tone this comes out pure purple. Purple is the new pink, haven't you heard?

I love how bold this is. It's modern and trendy, but still elegant and refined. Personally I like to wear it with a simple outfit. Black skinny's, a modest white blouse, and a dazzling necklace with large flowers will do the trick. Add the extra embellishments of luxe curls and flirty long lashes this makes for the perfect first date outfit. Maybe I love this lipstick so much because I had a great first date the first time I wore it ;)

For me, this lipstick is romantic but not for the faint of heart. Try it!

I found this lipstick colour by researching various shades similar to this on the Internet. I really wanted a reddish-purplish-plummish colour for my lips without being too dark. I found a few colour pictures of it and decided to head into a MAC store to try it out.

On first glance I was a little taken aback that it looked so dark in the tube, and I wasn't sure whether to take it or not, but the colour glided out a lot lighter on my skin so I decided to buy it.

It's a beautiful purple shade on my lips but it can be a little drying, so sometimes I add a moisturising lip balm over the top.
I usually wear it over More to Love MAC pro wear lip liner and this doesn't change the colour too much.

It's a bit more dramatic than my usual lip colours, and I'd say it suits more for the cooler seasons, although it really depends on the type of look you're going for.
It's a very photogenic lipstick and looks great in photos!

Overall I would buy this lipstick again, and although it's not my everyday lipstick, I use it when I feel like a deep pop of colour to compliment my complexion without being too loud or bright.

If you have fair skin like me (nw15) buy this! It looks scary in the tube but beautiful on. The MA at MAC talked me into this for fall/winter and I'm so glad she did. Makes my eyes look really blue! It stays on for hours and leaves a beautiful stain behind, and fades evenly!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick a few month ago and was my first mac product ive heard so much good things from mac so i thought id give it all a go. Ive used this lipstick 5/6 times and im very impressed with the quality! Lovely shine and finish i would go back and buy more lipstick just not in this colour,it is a nice colour and goes on well,however dont be fooled it doesnt go on as dark as it looks in the tube,i was glad by this,however not really my colour. But i will be visiting mac and getting more products!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love Love LOVE this shade of lipstick. Have worn Rebel out numerous of times. I also have most of the MAC lipsticks and this one by far is in my top 3. Does not dry my lips. Very beautiful finish. I do recommend if thinking about purchasing this amazing shade.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

MAC rebel is a beautiful deep red/purple shade that I have been loving this winter. The first thing that I'm going to point out about this product is, if you look at the lipstick in the tube and think it's way too dark, relax it goes on lighter! I love this colour and think it's very flattering on all skin tones. I use a red lipliner on under it so it lasts longer without reapplying. It hasn't bled into my skin when I've worn it but I'm not sure if it would when worn alone. It lasts me around six to eight hours without touchups, which is good because I find when I touch up it goes a little chunky. The lipstick packaging is smell is just usual MAC standards, beautiful sturdy packaging and a delightful vanilla scent. I would recommend this to anyone as I feel it suits every skin tone. The lipstick is very moisturising on the lips, and has a nice satin finish.

Recommended for Medium Skin