July 25, 2014 | 1970 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by likestarry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite lipstick, ever.
Not only is the colour amazing, but the staying power of this lipstick is off the wall. I've worn this all day, eaten and drunk whilst wearing it and yet it's stayed exactly in place and not even worn away. It's a lovely vampy purple, which I reckon you could build up to make really dark or blot to add a touch of colour to your lips.

It has a slight but pleasant smell, is creamy and easy to apply and stays in place for hours. I found myself re-applying out of habit but really I needn't. If I was for some reason unable to re-apply I wouldn't worry as I know it'd stayed put.

The packaging is in the well known MAC lipstick packaging we all know and love, a sleek black bullet. I love the packaging because it seems pretty hard to break, meaning I can pop this in my bag or pocket and not worry it could break or the lid might fall off and my lipstick would be in danger. I'll definitely be buying this lipstick again, in this colour and in others.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by jpxstarz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick for fun. I always wanted something dark purple to create this edgy bold look. So I wear it with the mac currant lip liner. It looks great. I got compliment couple of time wearing this lipstick. I was on a lipstick crave.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by ladonamorena64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical at first when I bought this and wore it for the first time. I decided to wear it to a Christmas party with a Magenta blouse and it looked gorgeous. I couldn't believe it. I paired it with currant lip liner. I don't wear it much, but would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by jesshemx

My first Mac lipstick! I had seen swatches of it online and thought it looked amazing. I've not been into lipsticks for very long, so Rebel was a colour unlike any I'd ever worn before. I love it! I always get compliments on it whenever I'm wearing it, particularly when wearing all black and it makes me feel great!
However it's not as dark as it appears to be in the tube which was slightly disappointing! But nonetheless, it appears to look a lot darker on me than it does on other people I've seen wearing it.
I've found Rebel has amazing staying power however I usually reapply it to keep the colour as dark as I can.
I would recommend this lipstick for somebody who wants to be slightly daring, but maybe not Cyber daring! Easy to wear and eye-catching without being too extreme!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by purplepolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the longevity and colour payoff of this lipstick, Ill admit that I was a little scared when I initially swatched this however it is a gorgeous berry shade which is both sultry and glam!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by missericacourt

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick! I was looking for a purplish kind of shade and I came across this beauty. When I put it on, I knew it was the one :)

All jokes aside, this is a fantastic lip colour. It can be as bold or subtle as you want. I wear it in the day (one application) and at night (layered on, maybe with some dark red lip liner to vamp it up), and it has great staying power (even after a cup of coffee). I'm definately getting this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by tracybeautytips

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color. Either I apply by lip brush or apply directly on my lips, both look so good. I also realize this color made my teeth look whiter, which is a very good thing. I will definate repurchase when I used out. it also good in every skin tone. So I totally recommand this lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes! A very pretty plum color lipstick. I love it on myself and I have friends of all skintones who look great with it as well. I think what makes it look different besides skintones are lipliners vs using it by itself. I use mine with concurrent lipliner and I know a co-worker of mine who uses night moth for a darker effect. Its not as dark as it looks in the tube so dont be scared.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by nic0lee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this lipstick, it is the perfect 'winter' colour for my pale skin. It looks scary in the tube, but when its on its the most beautifully purple-plum-red colour. I personally use a lip liner (MAC's Current) to stop the colour from bleeding and fading. One of my favourite lipsticks!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by f4frances

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm NC20 with dark hair and eyes and I wear a whole host of dark blue-based red lipsticks regularly. I saw rebel on a green eyed colleague - it looked fantastic, clear and jewel-like. Of course I thought: I want me some of that! But so disappointing - on me it comes up too blue/fake and makes me look cadaverous. My suggestion test it out before buying!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No