April 17, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by aebabe07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! At first, i was scared to try something so bold and I recently just dyed my hair red so I wasn't sure how this color would look on me but I love the look. The finish isn't something I'm too crazy about(it's a satin finish) but since the color payoff is gorgeous I can forgive it. I do recommend exfoliating your lips first and putting a moisturizer on before applying the lipstick. I also used a lip liner so the color wouldn't bleed. It's a nice plumy-reddish color, great balance between plum and red.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by chanelchick22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One word: "beautiful". If you are a dark brunette who finds red lipsticks tricky (like me), amaze yourself by how easy this is to wear. I have fair/golden skin tones and although I have random luck with "some" reds, most wash me out and make me look pale/sick. This color warms and flatters, has the staying power of a matte, but has a comfortable, moister feel and satiny finish. Really does not even need a liner if applied carefully. I have experimented with Vino (which works the best), Currant (way too dark) and Magenta (too light) and finally decided it looks cleanest au naturale. This color is a real head-turner, so prepared to be noticed, but not in a dark or goth-y way. It is a year round favorite for me:can look pinker if applied lightly, or look more berry/plum if applied with a heavier hand. 15 dollars is nothing when you compare to other quality brands, considering the staying power of this little gem. If I told you how many lipsticks I own and have tried, you would not believe it, so just assume I have a bunch :) And this one is probably my favorite of all time. High praise from a lipstick guru!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by hnylin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lipstick. When I saw this shade at Mac it looked a little ...dark. Scary. But I had heard great things about it online so I decided to take the plunge and buy it. I was looking for something a little different than my normal hot pinks and reds. When it's on, it turns into this beautiful dark fuchsia pink color. For reference I'm about NC10-15 with naturally pale lips. I love their satin finish lipsticks: no smudging, but not as dry as their mattes. This one leaves a nice stain so it lasts on the lips for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by innocencefades

I absolutely love this color. This was my first MAC lipstick and I was looking for a bold, fall-winter color, something plummy like I see on a ton of models. After going to MAC and seeing Rebel and trying it on, I was in LOVE. I line my lips with MAC Currant first and then apply Rebel and it looks fantastic. It's a plum color that isn't toooo purple, but it's absolutely perfect and I'm so in love with it. I feel fantastic when I wear it with a black outfit. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Elle547

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Just picked this up for fall a month or so ago. I'd been wanting to get it for while and finally did. I'm so happy I did! Easily a new favorite!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by iluvsushi

I absolutely love MAC lipsticks as they have a variety of shades to suit all skin tones. Plus they have many different finishes. I prefer their satin and amplified finishes as I have very dry lips but I do like their lustre finishes as they are more glossy. I was on the hunt for a purple/plummy toned berry lipstick that complimented my complexion so I thought 'Rebel' would be a good choice. The colour payoff is excellent. The lipstick itself is quite darker in shade but when you swatch it, it is a warm plummy/fuchsia berry colour. What I love about this lipstick is that you can change to undertone of the colour, e.g. a deep wine red for a bold vampy cranberry look or a warmer magenta red for a bright pop of colour. I have done both in the past and it really puts the makeup look together with a simple winged/cat-eye look. Since this colour is more of a statement shade, I prefer to wear this on nights out or special occasions. 'Rebel' is a satin finish so it's semi-matte but doesn't make my lips look dry/flaky. The lipstick usually lasts longer since it's a darker shade and providing I use a lipliner underneath. It does face slightly when I'm eating however it leaves a lip stain so it's more forgiving. I don't mind re-applying it again as I'm obsessed with this colour! It's a great lipstick shade for the autumn/fall and winter seasons. I have quite a collection of MAC lipsticks and. They keep bumpin' up the prices each year but I'd happily continue to buy more shades in the future. A very good quality lipstick and worth every penny. I can't highly recommend this enough! Hope this review helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

This lipstick is so sexy and unique! It makes my blue eyes stand out which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by arpinoj

This color is adorable :) MAC lipsticks are always great especially since they stay on so long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm building my MAC lipstick collection, and I had to have this color! I absolutely love it! It's a deep, vibrant plummy/pink shade that can give you that vampy look, but it's also a color thats perfect for fall or winter. It does leave a stain on the lips, but that doesn't bother me. It has a Satin finish, which are my favorite because they are very pigmented, fully opaque, apply smoothly, are long lasting. Satin's have a matte looking finish, but with a slight sheen so they don't look too flat. This is one of the creamier Satin's IMO. I think this shade would look good on all skin tones if you like bright colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by pink_daze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The sexiest, richest fall lip I've ever found. I love it so!