Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

3.3

Water, Pearl Extract, titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol Dicapraylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Arbutin, Cetyl PEG/PPg-10/ 1 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hydrogenate Vegetable Oil, Sorbian Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Calcium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Butyl Avocadate, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Adensine, Tocopheryl Actate, Propylene Carbonate, Mica, Alumina, Manganese Dioxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Pearl Powder, Codium Tomentosium Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Gelidum Cartilagineum Extract, Hizikia Fusion Forme Extract, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2- Hexandiol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 10/17/2014 6:22:00 PM

It was my 1st BB cream. To be fair, I was never that bothered about trying any BB cream, I got a sample of this with a snail cream. I only tried it because I needed a quick make up for work and I though this would do the trick. I was amazed - this was not what I expected - the effect was great, the coverage was just enough. I finished my sample off the next day and I ordered a full size product - one for me and one for my sister.
I have a major problem with this BB though - it breaks me out. I only realized that when I got my full size tube and I had used it for a few days straight.
I do clean my face properly (double cleanse) and I don't have this issue with other creams.
This is a reason for 3 lippies only.
I found the way to make it work for me :), I wanted to use it, because I like the effect and the coverage (imperfections covered, nice complexion and glowy but not shiny look)
If I want to use it I moisturise my face, apply primer, and then 1 pump of this cream. Primer must be forming a barrier or something. Also - if I apply it at 7 am I have to remove my make up by 6pm, otherwise I can literally feel my pores blocking...
A lot of hassle and therefore I will not repurchase.
My sister has no problem with this BB and she has been using it daily.

on 10/7/2014 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

At the begining I was glad with it, just got super tan and wanted something with a good FPS and withening (?), choose the darkest one (W15) wich come quite pinkish.
When used for several days notice a white film on my face and also started to break out, minimal but unusual for me; don't do de same and be sure to cleanse it well.
Not so good for me on F/W -makes my skin dull-, but works well in hot weather.

Cheap for the 60gr, Etude put it on sale often

on 7/10/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream doesn't feel heavy and has medium coverage. It generally doesn't settle in fine lines, except that one crease across my right eyebag. I usually apply only one thin layer, which is enough for discolorations; still need concealer for under-eye and red pimples.

on 7/8/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this as a sample with a larger cosmetic order and tried it out of desperation after my regular BB cream (Holika Holika Petit Shimmering BB Cream) had run out. The first thing I noticed was the consistency; it was way thicker than any other BB/foundation I'd used and it felt like putting a kaolin clay mask on my face while I was applying it.

The coverage was good, but I think that's mostly to do with the thickness of the cream itself. It also had a strong perfume smell which took a couple hours to fade, and I try not to use anything scented on my face, so that was another strike for me. The "light" shade wasn't a great match for my fair skin and I ended up looking cakey even after using a beauty blender. Definitely won't be buying this.

on 6/19/2014 9:34:00 AM

I have pretty bad and red acne scars plus ongoing acne. I got this on my last trip to Korea and it was recommended by the sales lady. Previously, I was using Etude House's Cotton Fit but that was drying so I've been using Bright Fit ever since. It is my go to bb cream and daily coverage that doesn't worsen my acne. Though, keep in mind that everyone's skin is different. I apply the BB cream either with my fingers or with a makeup sponge. It hides the acne scars I'm always so conscious about and is totally buildable. Not oily at all plus you don't have to worry about parabens because it is fortunately PARABEN FREE.

The downside to this bb cream is that it only comes in 4 colours and I would love it to be slightly more moisturising but then again, you can't expect to have everything especially with a product that offers such great coverage.

Overall, I recommend you give it a go. If you're still worried, the good thing about korean cosmetics is their wide range of samples.

on 6/19/2014 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

EDIT 4/8/2015: Apparently this BB cream has been discontinued since I initially reviewed it :( You can find this BB cream on eBay still, but it's unfortunately more expensive.

- - -

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit in Honey Beige / W24.

MY SKIN INFO:
Dry-normal, not terribly acne/breakout-prone. ~NC30. Yellow toned with a bit of peach undertone.

- - -

Pros:
+ Decent (medium) coverage
+ Packaging is cute and hygienic (comes in an airless pump tube)
+ Dewy finish
+ Good price for its size (I bought it for ~$13 online!)
+ Smooth and creamy texture

Cons:
- Coverage can fade a bit by end of day, sometimes settles into pores
- Some may not like texture (applying too much looks cakey)
- It has a neutral tone leaning pinkish, which might not be best for very yellow-toned skin

- - -

Samples info:

Virtually no samples exist for W24 Honey Beige and W15 Sand Beige. You'll have to take the plunge for the two darker shades and buy the full size. Samples for lighter shades (N02, W13) are SO EASY to find compared to the darker shades. You can find N02 and W13 samples everywhere on eBay. Happy shopping!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I like this product very much! But here are the pros and cons:
Pros: - I've been using it for almost a year now but the product is far from running out. It's really reasonably priced.
- Nice smell(very faint). I'm usually allergic to cosmetics but I got no problem with this one. It doesn't say that it's hypoallergenic but I think it is.
-SPF 30/PA++! I like products with lots of benefits and I commend this one for having a decent amount of skin protection.
-Really takes good care of my skin. My skin improved after using the product regularly.

Cons: - looks so shiny! I live in a country with very warm/humid weather, plus, i have normal/combination skin and this product made my skin look so oily if I use it without putting loose powder or pressed powder over it. I might try the Cotton Fit variant of this product.
- light-medium coverage only. My under-eye circles are still an issue. I still need to use concealer.
- the pump sometimes gives out too much of the product. The product went all over the place a few times by accident.
- it matches my skin tone at first but as the day goes by, it tends to get darker. I bought the honey beige shade so I think I should get the natural beige one next time.

on 5/27/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought it 7 months ago in their official store and it cost around rupiahs 448 k (40$) omg i was so shocked when i found that online shops are selling this product for just 15$. But honestly this bb cream is amazing. My skin is pretty dry and i have to put a moisturizer underneath (i use garnier moisture match). And toped the bb cream with finishing powder to prevent my face from creasing. But this bb cream give an amazing glowy finish. This bb cream has great coverage, it evens out my skin tone, it makes my face looks flawless and healthy. It also has spf 30 so i don't need to put sunscreen underneath. The packaging is really cute too! And also this product lasted for ever! I use it daily and i live in hot tropical country but i don't have any problem with it begin to form oil or clogged my pores. At first i thought the shade was too light for me but after awhile and i was oxidised it match my skin well (i use w13). My routine: After i washed my face, i sprayed an o2 water to my face and applied moisturizer. Wait until it's completely absorbed and apply bb cream and press my rubbed hands to face to melt the bb into face. After it set, i put finishing powder to my t-zone area to prevent any creasing. Tip: If you feel this bb cream is to thick, you can spray an adequate amount of (o2) water/facial mist to make it a bit thinner.

on 5/13/2014 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

bad coverage, bad lasting power, clogged pores and comedogenic. My face never fits to any face cosmetic products from EH, although i really love their cute packaging :(

on 4/30/2014 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loveeee it! Much coverage, natural looking, and it makes your skin flawlessly glowing.