January 29, 2015 | 1062 users online

BB Cream - Etude House - Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by wishcapsule

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit. I own Honey Beige / W24.

MY SKIN INFO:
Normal-dry, not acne/breakout-prone. ~NC30

- - -

Pros:
+ Decent (medium) coverage
+ Packaging is cute and hygienic (comes in an airless pump tube)
+ Dewy finish
+ Good price for its size (I bought it for ~$13 online!)
+ Smooth and creamy texture

Cons:
- Coverage can fade by end of day, sometimes settles into pores
- Some may not like texture (it's a little bit thick, applying too much looks cakey)

- - -
Overall thoughts:

This is my first BB cream but I'm really liking it! I've been using it daily for a little over two months now and there is no sign of running out since there is so much product (60 ml). I apply it with my fingers since I don't own a foundation brush or sponge, but it still applies nicely. I love the dewy finish. And it matches my skintone perfectly!

Love the coverage. However, the staying power varies for me. Sometimes it lasts longer with no primer, and sometimes it fades even with primer. Maybe I just don't pay attention enough. It does seem to help overall if you are using primer underneath this BB cream. I would not use this BB cream in humid weather.

Great experience for my first BB cream. I would suggest this to people looking to try out an Asian BB cream since they are in an entirely different league than American BB creams (which are more like tinted moisturizers).

Samples info:

Virtually no samples exist for W24 Honey Beige and W15 Sand Beige. You'll have to take the plunge for the two darker shades and buy the full size. Samples for lighter shades (N02, W13) are SO EASY to find compared to the darker shades. You can find N02 and W13 samples everywhere on eBay. Happy shopping!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by strawberryprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this product very much! But here are the pros and cons:
Pros: - I've been using it for almost a year now but the product is far from running out. It's really reasonably priced.
- Nice smell(very faint). I'm usually allergic to cosmetics but I got no problem with this one. It doesn't say that it's hypoallergenic but I think it is.
-SPF 30/PA++! I like products with lots of benefits and I commend this one for having a decent amount of skin protection.
-Really takes good care of my skin. My skin improved after using the product regularly.

Cons: - looks so shiny! I live in a country with very warm/humid weather, plus, i have normal/combination skin and this product made my skin look so oily if I use it without putting loose powder or pressed powder over it. I might try the Cotton Fit variant of this product.
- light-medium coverage only. My under-eye circles are still an issue. I still need to use concealer.
- the pump sometimes gives out too much of the product. The product went all over the place a few times by accident.
- it matches my skin tone at first but as the day goes by, it tends to get darker. I bought the honey beige shade so I think I should get the natural beige one next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by adelinr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it 7 months ago in their official store and it cost around rupiahs 448 k (40$) omg i was so shocked when i found that online shops are selling this product for just 15$. But honestly this bb cream is amazing. My skin is pretty dry and i have to put a moisturizer underneath (i use garnier moisture match). And toped the bb cream with finishing powder to prevent my face from creasing. But this bb cream give an amazing glowy finish. This bb cream has great coverage, it evens out my skin tone, it makes my face looks flawless and healthy. It also has spf 30 so i don't need to put sunscreen underneath. The packaging is really cute too! And also this product lasted for ever! I use it daily and i live in hot tropical country but i don't have any problem with it begin to form oil or clogged my pores. At first i thought the shade was too light for me but after awhile and i was oxidised it match my skin well (i use w13). My routine: After i washed my face, i sprayed an o2 water to my face and applied moisturizer. Wait until it's completely absorbed and apply bb cream and press my rubbed hands to face to melt the bb into face. After it set, i put finishing powder to my t-zone area to prevent any creasing. Tip: If you feel this bb cream is to thick, you can spray an adequate amount of (o2) water/facial mist to make it a bit thinner.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by ulfah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

bad coverage, bad lasting power, clogged pores and comedogenic. My face never fits to any face cosmetic products from EH, although i really love their cute packaging :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Sharonc12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Loveeee it! Much coverage, natural looking, and it makes your skin flawlessly glowing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by sammylai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this bb cream doesnt give me full coverage. it looks patchy and doesnt really do anything. not really amazed by this product. the packaging looks great though but overall i would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by SSacrebleu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I've tried the w13 and N02 in samples and bought full size in N02 as I thought that it matches my skin color perfectly, but it turned out that it doesn't when you look at the skin in sunlight xD So test your BB creams in good daylight.

Overall: This BB cream has SPF 30, quite good medium coverage, but can be sheered out as well. It looks really beautiful fresh and I noticed that it provides decent oil control as well, but my skin is rather dry/combination. It can accentuate dry patches if you have any. Its texture is rather oily that powdery (I mean to touch, for example Welcos no makeup BB has more dry powdery texture and matte finish). So that's why I would recommend that you remove it really thoroughly and carefully. Deep pore cleansing products would be great too if your pores tend to get clogged. I feel that mine upon using this BB alone or mixed with a base require better cleansing than with other BBs. Overall it's a nice product, but not perfect. It's good value too as you get whopping 60 grams.

Shades
N02 Is called light beige, but to me it could be lighter, it also tends to make my face pinker than it is, I wish it would be neutral undertone. TIP. I use this mixed with green Baby Choux base which cancels the pink, the formulas work well together and if you are paler and neutral you can try mixing it with a green base if you bought one and it's too dark & pink.
W13 Natural beige - Beige, but a little darker and more orangey/yellow toned.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Rintachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I tried a sample of this BB today and I wore it for a whole day.

My first impression was the texture, way to runny for my taste x) I prefer creamy texture but the application was easy and the BB blended into the skin nicely. The coverage is medium which is what I prefer in a BB cream.

I kinda liked this BB actually, but after 10 minutes from application I got a small irritation on my right jawline. My skin is sensitive and prone to eczema which pops up around my chin, jawlines and neck usually.. So there is something in this BB that my skin doesn't like :/ However the irritation disappeared after a while but in the evening it came back on both jawlines. Such a shame!

I don't recommend this BB for you sensitive skins out there! Beware and please, try a sample before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

i love this bbcream. it is my first bb cream. it brights my skin up and has a good coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by yunibaek

If you are really desperate girl looking for a temporay cover up, then go for it. Otherwise, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, it will ruin your skin. There's a reason why it's so cheap- plus 'etude' is a brand aimed at youngsters who are only curious about makeup. Definitely not for those who put on makeup everyday and need to maintain healthy skin. I bought this at the beginning of this year and tried it for a day. When I came home, my face was so grey (a common side effect of cheap BB creams) and dry. I also felt very tingly, meanigng that my face definitely did not like this product. I never used it since, but last week I decided to give it another go...until I noticed the BB cream had separated into two mixtures- the BB water and the BB residue. It was so gross and overwhelming and I threw it out immediately.