Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

3.3

Water, Pearl Extract, titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol Dicapraylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Arbutin, Cetyl PEG/PPg-10/ 1 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hydrogenate Vegetable Oil, Sorbian Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Calcium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Butyl Avocadate, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Adensine, Tocopheryl Actate, Propylene Carbonate, Mica, Alumina, Manganese Dioxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Pearl Powder, Codium Tomentosium Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Gelidum Cartilagineum Extract, Hizikia Fusion Forme Extract, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2- Hexandiol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 12/31/2014 2:33:00 AM

I bought this after seeing a few really good reviews from friends and i would say i'm actually quite impress. It's quite hard for me to find a good bb cream decause my face is weird when some days i would get redness on my skin while others it would be fair but i think this bb cream suits me quite well.

The coverage is okay not the best but considering i use powder on top of it it covers up enough. The consistency spreads really easily and i usually use only half a pump of the cream because you really don't need a lot of it.

I'm lucky to be able to fit one of the 3 or 4 shades they produce it in (i'm the second lightest one) and the colour varies from me using it on my hand and on my face (but maybe it's just me) there's no weird smell to it or funky texture, it feels like a normal bb cream just that it spreads easily.

I would recommend it to everyne else if your looking for a medium coverage.

on 12/26/2014 2:28:00 PM

Like a lot of other people, I tried this through receiving some samples. First I would like to say that the range of shades (4) really sucks. I however am one of the lucky people who fit one shade really well, which is the second lightest colour. I love how they have a yellowish undertone which is a little harder to find and I usually end up with a pinkish undertone something which makes me look really odd. I find it works well with a damp sponge to blend although I haven't tried a stippling brush, I'll try it next. The bad things about it though is that it emphasises some things like dry skin. It does offer pretty good coverage though, its quite rich.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I actually got a few samples of this to make sure I liked this before purchasing a full size bottle. I don't know what to say about this except that every BB cream I have tried turns out to be a huge dissapointment. I try to jump into the BB bandwagon all the time (because I LOVE korean beauty products) but always go back to my preferred foundations.

My skin: Has huge pores on the cheek and nose area. It tends to be extremely oily in the T Zone and most of the time has dry patches on the forehead and cheeks due to past acne scars. I have red broken capillaries all over my cheeks and around my nose.
While applying this product I noticed it is very moisturizing and glides on the skin nicely. It never seems to set, it feels just like lotion. The color oxidized to my yellow under toned skin so that was nice. I massaged it nicely on my face until I found I had some decent redness coverage and waited some time for it to set.
I looked into the mirror with natural daylight lighting and OH, MY, GOD.
My face looked super reflecting and shiny (as if it weren't oily enough). The product looked completely ashy white in some areas and it also delved into my pores making them look huge like pools of white heads. The dry patches of my face were caked and 100000 times more noticeable than ever. My face felt sticky and it started to burn and itch. I took it off and found it provoked me some pimples.
The experience was disastrous for me. But I can picture this being perfect for girls with sleek non problematic skin with a bit of dryness. This could really make nice skin glow and get moisturized!
I hope this helps you!

on 11/4/2014 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought #W13 as natural colour as advised by the beauty advisor but unfortunelly the shade is darker for me. My face seems dull and a bit darker, I want flawless and brighter face and it didn;t run out. Maybe i should try lighter shade (N02) but I already bought and could not exchange. How regret am I.
So I bought cotton fit sample from online store and found that cotton fit match to my face better, maybe due to i choose right colour (N02).

on 10/17/2014 6:22:00 PM

It was my 1st BB cream. To be fair, I was never that bothered about trying any BB cream, I got a sample of this with a snail cream. I only tried it because I needed a quick make up for work and I though this would do the trick. I was amazed - this was not what I expected - the effect was great, the coverage was just enough. I finished my sample off the next day and I ordered a full size product - one for me and one for my sister.
I have a major problem with this BB though - it breaks me out. I only realized that when I got my full size tube and I had used it for a few days straight.
I do clean my face properly (double cleanse) and I don't have this issue with other creams.
This is a reason for 3 lippies only.
I found the way to make it work for me :), I wanted to use it, because I like the effect and the coverage (imperfections covered, nice complexion and glowy but not shiny look)
If I want to use it I moisturise my face, apply primer, and then 1 pump of this cream. Primer must be forming a barrier or something. Also - if I apply it at 7 am I have to remove my make up by 6pm, otherwise I can literally feel my pores blocking...
A lot of hassle and therefore I will not repurchase.
My sister has no problem with this BB and she has been using it daily.

on 10/7/2014 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

At the begining I was glad with it, just got super tan and wanted something with a good FPS and withening (?), choose the darkest one (W15) wich come quite pinkish.
When used for several days notice a white film on my face and also started to break out, minimal but unusual for me; don't do de same and be sure to cleanse it well.
Not so good for me on F/W -makes my skin dull-, but works well in hot weather.

Cheap for the 60gr, Etude put it on sale often

on 7/10/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream doesn't feel heavy and has medium coverage. It generally doesn't settle in fine lines, except that one crease across my right eyebag. I usually apply only one thin layer, which is enough for discolorations; still need concealer for under-eye and red pimples.

on 7/8/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this as a sample with a larger cosmetic order and tried it out of desperation after my regular BB cream (Holika Holika Petit Shimmering BB Cream) had run out. The first thing I noticed was the consistency; it was way thicker than any other BB/foundation I'd used and it felt like putting a kaolin clay mask on my face while I was applying it.

The coverage was good, but I think that's mostly to do with the thickness of the cream itself. It also had a strong perfume smell which took a couple hours to fade, and I try not to use anything scented on my face, so that was another strike for me. The "light" shade wasn't a great match for my fair skin and I ended up looking cakey even after using a beauty blender. Definitely won't be buying this.

on 6/19/2014 9:34:00 AM

I have pretty bad and red acne scars plus ongoing acne. I got this on my last trip to Korea and it was recommended by the sales lady. Previously, I was using Etude House's Cotton Fit but that was drying so I've been using Bright Fit ever since. It is my go to bb cream and daily coverage that doesn't worsen my acne. Though, keep in mind that everyone's skin is different. I apply the BB cream either with my fingers or with a makeup sponge. It hides the acne scars I'm always so conscious about and is totally buildable. Not oily at all plus you don't have to worry about parabens because it is fortunately PARABEN FREE.

The downside to this bb cream is that it only comes in 4 colours and I would love it to be slightly more moisturising but then again, you can't expect to have everything especially with a product that offers such great coverage.

Overall, I recommend you give it a go. If you're still worried, the good thing about korean cosmetics is their wide range of samples.

on 6/19/2014 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

EDIT 4/8/2015: Apparently this BB cream has been discontinued since I initially reviewed it :( You can find this BB cream on eBay still, but it's unfortunately more expensive.

- - -

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit in Honey Beige / W24.

MY SKIN INFO:
Dry-normal, not terribly acne/breakout-prone. ~NC30. Yellow toned with a bit of peach undertone.

- - -

Pros:
+ Decent (medium) coverage
+ Packaging is cute and hygienic (comes in an airless pump tube)
+ Dewy finish
+ Good price for its size (I bought it for ~$13 online!)
+ Smooth and creamy texture

Cons:
- Coverage can fade a bit by end of day, sometimes settles into pores
- Some may not like texture (applying too much looks cakey)
- It has a neutral tone leaning pinkish, which might not be best for very yellow-toned skin

- - -

Samples info:

Virtually no samples exist for W24 Honey Beige and W15 Sand Beige. You'll have to take the plunge for the two darker shades and buy the full size. Samples for lighter shades (N02, W13) are SO EASY to find compared to the darker shades. You can find N02 and W13 samples everywhere on eBay. Happy shopping!