July 26, 2014 | 1479 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Rintachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I tried a sample of this BB today and I wore it for a whole day.

My first impression was the texture, way to runny for my taste x) I prefer creamy texture but the application was easy and the BB blended into the skin nicely. The coverage is medium which is what I prefer in a BB cream.

I kinda liked this BB actually, but after 10 minutes from application I got a small irritation on my right jawline. My skin is sensitive and prone to eczema which pops up around my chin, jawlines and neck usually.. So there is something in this BB that my skin doesn't like :/ However the irritation disappeared after a while but in the evening it came back on both jawlines. Such a shame!

I don't recommend this BB for you sensitive skins out there! Beware and please, try a sample before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

i love this bbcream. it is my first bb cream. it brights my skin up and has a good coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by yunibaek

If you are really desperate girl looking for a temporay cover up, then go for it. Otherwise, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, it will ruin your skin. There's a reason why it's so cheap- plus 'etude' is a brand aimed at youngsters who are only curious about makeup. Definitely not for those who put on makeup everyday and need to maintain healthy skin. I bought this at the beginning of this year and tried it for a day. When I came home, my face was so grey (a common side effect of cheap BB creams) and dry. I also felt very tingly, meanigng that my face definitely did not like this product. I never used it since, but last week I decided to give it another go...until I noticed the BB cream had separated into two mixtures- the BB water and the BB residue. It was so gross and overwhelming and I threw it out immediately.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Sk8ter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this awhile ago from my aunt's trip to korea so it's cheaper.(around 13$)

Mine is in shade w13 which is around nc20. It's not peachy, nor too yellow or pink but has a hint of grayish in it. Luckily it's a perfect match for me. Matching shade is very important because you can layer it on and still look more natural than the one that doesn't match. So i imagine that a person with strong yellow or pink undertone or darker tone might have a grayish cast when layer this BB on.
It is creamy,medium weight and glide easily with either brush or finger. The blendability to skin is ok; didnt cake up or invisible.It gives natural finish and doesn't oxidized on me. The coverage is light-medium buildable to medium-full

I used this on and off rotates between various foundations. First I thought it was ok to good, nothing spectacular about it. But lately i got compliments on the day i wore them. I think that's because it doesn't cling in dry patch or emphasize bumps like some foundations might do.
I guess i'll start to used this more often:)

My application method
After washed face, apply sunscreen then apply it with finger and set with powder:)
(i used to prime my face or used brush to apply but lately i've been lazy and rushing.)

My suggestion : wont hurt to give this a try by purchasing samples or visiting counters

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Cameesan

I definitely recommend this product with fair and dry skin face; because of its consistency the product is like a lotion base. My skin tone is not acidic; therefore, it does not change the color. I am not racist but this product is more on asian skin because it is prone to women with less pores exposed on their faces. Anyway, the product is best applied by a stifling brush to blend on your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

DON'T BUY THIS! When I first bought it I was completely in love with this BB cream because it was very long lasting and it provided high coverage. My skin was pretty clear when I started using this. However, after 6 months of consistent usage almost everyday I developed severely clogged pores. It was absolutely impossible to get rid of it and I went to multiple dermatologists to get this fixed and it just got worse and worse. STAY AWAY FROM THIS AT ALL COSTS. It's been a year and half since I stopped using this and I'm still trying to fix my skin from all the cystic acne and scarring this caused.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by yeann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this bb cream is good when you apply it using a sponge not fingers. It was fine for me for the first half year I've been using it, but the recent months I've been getting breakouts whenever I use it, I clean and change my sponges frequently so it should not be a problem, but whenever i use this cream i get the same problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kamilamik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

On days that I don't feel like wearing foundation this is my go to BB cream. It's moisturizing and it gives me a nice dewy look. I actually like this more than their cotton fit, because that one made my skin kinda flaky.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by boyforever

nice product but wont rebuy coz the color doesnt match skintone, btw im asian n fair skin. and im hating the white cast. not into it. great consistency. love n hate relationship

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jenksuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought it in W13- Natural Beige. Adorable packaging- as to be expected from Etude. I found the pump became a little stiff to use after a few weeks, but it wasn't a major problem.

When you apply it it comes out quite thick but feels light once you let it absorb. Like a lot of Korean BB creams it uses quite a grey base and can be a bit chalky if you build it up. I was a bit surprised at how light it was on me but found it was okay after a few minutes. I would recommend waiting 5 minutes or so to let it oxidise and blend to your skin colour. It is a Medium coverage. I put a thin layer on as I don't need a lot of coverage and wait for it to blend in. It lasts all day (8 hours) and I don't find it oily.

I've been using it for a couple of months now and have actually started mixing it with my MAC foundation which is a darker and it mixes to the perfect shade. I do like this product, my only problem was it did make me look quite chalky. But this can be fixed with a light powder.