November 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by ulfah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

bad coverage, bad lasting power, clogged pores and comedogenic. My face never fits to any face cosmetic products from EH, although i really love their cute packaging :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Sharonc12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Loveeee it! Much coverage, natural looking, and it makes your skin flawlessly glowing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by sammylai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this bb cream doesnt give me full coverage. it looks patchy and doesnt really do anything. not really amazed by this product. the packaging looks great though but overall i would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by SSacrebleu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I've tried the w13 and N02 in samples and bought full size in N02 as I thought that it matches my skin color perfectly, but it turned out that it doesn't when you look at the skin in sunlight xD So test your BB creams in good daylight.

Overall: This BB cream has SPF 30, quite good medium coverage, but can be sheered out as well. It looks really beautiful fresh and I noticed that it provides decent oil control as well, but my skin is rather dry/combination. It can accentuate dry patches if you have any. Its texture is rather oily that powdery (I mean to touch, for example Welcos no makeup BB has more dry powdery texture and matte finish). So that's why I would recommend that you remove it really thoroughly and carefully. Deep pore cleansing products would be great too if your pores tend to get clogged. I feel that mine upon using this BB alone or mixed with a base require better cleansing than with other BBs. Overall it's a nice product, but not perfect. It's good value too as you get whopping 60 grams.

Shades
N02 Is called light beige, but to me it could be lighter, it also tends to make my face pinker than it is, I wish it would be neutral undertone. TIP. I use this mixed with green Baby Choux base which cancels the pink, the formulas work well together and if you are paler and neutral you can try mixing it with a green base if you bought one and it's too dark & pink.
W13 Natural beige - Beige, but a little darker and more orangey/yellow toned.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Rintachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I tried a sample of this BB today and I wore it for a whole day.

My first impression was the texture, way to runny for my taste x) I prefer creamy texture but the application was easy and the BB blended into the skin nicely. The coverage is medium which is what I prefer in a BB cream.

I kinda liked this BB actually, but after 10 minutes from application I got a small irritation on my right jawline. My skin is sensitive and prone to eczema which pops up around my chin, jawlines and neck usually.. So there is something in this BB that my skin doesn't like :/ However the irritation disappeared after a while but in the evening it came back on both jawlines. Such a shame!

I don't recommend this BB for you sensitive skins out there! Beware and please, try a sample before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

i love this bbcream. it is my first bb cream. it brights my skin up and has a good coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by yunibaek

If you are really desperate girl looking for a temporay cover up, then go for it. Otherwise, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, it will ruin your skin. There's a reason why it's so cheap- plus 'etude' is a brand aimed at youngsters who are only curious about makeup. Definitely not for those who put on makeup everyday and need to maintain healthy skin. I bought this at the beginning of this year and tried it for a day. When I came home, my face was so grey (a common side effect of cheap BB creams) and dry. I also felt very tingly, meanigng that my face definitely did not like this product. I never used it since, but last week I decided to give it another go...until I noticed the BB cream had separated into two mixtures- the BB water and the BB residue. It was so gross and overwhelming and I threw it out immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Sk8ter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this awhile ago from my aunt's trip to korea so it's cheaper.(around 13$)

Mine is in shade w13 which is around nc20. It's not peachy, nor too yellow or pink but has a hint of grayish in it. Luckily it's a perfect match for me. Matching shade is very important because you can layer it on and still look more natural than the one that doesn't match. So i imagine that a person with strong yellow or pink undertone or darker tone might have a grayish cast when layer this BB on.
It is creamy,medium weight and glide easily with either brush or finger. The blendability to skin is ok; didnt cake up or invisible.It gives natural finish and doesn't oxidized on me. The coverage is light-medium buildable to medium-full

I used this on and off rotates between various foundations. First I thought it was ok to good, nothing spectacular about it. But lately i got compliments on the day i wore them. I think that's because it doesn't cling in dry patch or emphasize bumps like some foundations might do.
I guess i'll start to used this more often:)

My application method
After washed face, apply sunscreen then apply it with finger and set with powder:)
(i used to prime my face or used brush to apply but lately i've been lazy and rushing.)

My suggestion : wont hurt to give this a try by purchasing samples or visiting counters

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

DON'T BUY THIS! When I first bought it I was completely in love with this BB cream because it was very long lasting and it provided high coverage. My skin was pretty clear when I started using this. However, after 6 months of consistent usage almost everyday I developed severely clogged pores. It was absolutely impossible to get rid of it and I went to multiple dermatologists to get this fixed and it just got worse and worse. STAY AWAY FROM THIS AT ALL COSTS. It's been a year and half since I stopped using this and I'm still trying to fix my skin from all the cystic acne and scarring this caused.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by yeann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this bb cream is good when you apply it using a sponge not fingers. It was fine for me for the first half year I've been using it, but the recent months I've been getting breakouts whenever I use it, I clean and change my sponges frequently so it should not be a problem, but whenever i use this cream i get the same problem.