GOSH All in One BB Cream

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this! It has a perfect, light coverage, looks lovely and natural and feels nice on the skin. It doesn't illuminate the skin all day though, max for 2 hours.

i have very pale skin and the colour sand is pale enough for me which is amazing. the coverage is very sheer but with a bit of concealer i find its enough for a warm sunny day.the finish is very dewy so people with oily skin may not enjoy this bb cream. the packaging works fine but i wish it had a pump.

I quite like this BB creme. I was looking for something light and sheer, and this product fits the bill. I like that it helps me create that dewy glow look, which I really go for in the summer time. An added bonus is that it comes in a light enough shade (Sand) for my very pale skin.

I have now purchased this product twice, and have recommended it to others.

Areas for improvement....including sunscreen in the product.

I have been looking for a decent non-cruelty BB Cream for a while, and upon reading mainly positive reviews about GOSH's BB cream, I thought I'd give it a try.

I bought the lightest shade in 'Sand'. Even though I think it's amazing that GOSH have provided a BB cream for the paler skinned beauties, I feel that this is a bit too pale for me! However, I really like the product so I'll continue to use it and warm my skin with bronzer/blusher etc, or buy the next shade darker and mix the two together.

For me, the packing is perfect as I hate having to faff around trying to pour foundation out from glass bottles. My skin is combination (dry cheeks, oily T-zone), and I find that with most foundations/BB creams that I have to moisturize my cheeks first. With this, I literally apply the BB cream with my fingers as I would with a moisturizer, and it blends in beautifully, giving a light coverage, more similar to a tinted moisturizer.
I have to powder my t-zone, but I do with any foundation-based product. I've found that this BB cream works as an amazing primer for when I need more coverage and want to use a foundation. It saves me a bit of time in the morning, and I generally wear it by itself (with some concealer) when I'm having a good skin day (which seems to be almost every day since I became vegan - cut out dairy, does wonders for your skin!)

This product would suit best dry-very dry skin because of how moisturizing it is, but if you're expecting a lot of coverage from this, then you'll be disappointed. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who have a lot of blemishes or redness. I still need to conceal under my eyes and a bit around my nose, but that's it.

I hope this review is helpful to those considering buying it! I'm a very fussy person when it comes to skin products, and I'm glad I bought this!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

As with lot of foundation-type things I review, even here I have to give an extra point for the colour. It is still hard for me to believe so little makeup companies would want to cater for us pale ladies (and gentlemen).

As a pale redhead with a couple of summer freckles I was tired of heavy foundations and decided to go for GOSH bb cream, as the colour looked like it might (for the first time) match my skin tone. And it did! On the first use it almost felt too pale, but it does sink into the skin a bit and tends to look better after a while than it does right after putting it on. It provides a very light coverage, but I like that, as it makes my freckles stand out.

I think the con is definitely the texture - it is pretty hard to apply it evenly without streaks and when I try to work it in better, I usually end up totally smudging my concealer. I admit this could be probably dealt with by giving myself a bit more time when putting on my makeup, erm. Also I wish it was more moisturising, but I never really expect any miracles from products like this one.

Anyways, it's light, the colour is awesome, it's a perfect product to use to the gym or anywhere else where it would be ok to wear no makeup but you just don't really feel like going totally bare. For the price of £8-£10 it's worth a try for anyone in the undead pale skin tone category.

I've never used BB creams because I could never find one to match my skin tone, but with Gosh, I have!

I use "Sand" which is perfectly light for me, it blends perfectly with my pale skin tone, as I really like to keep my make-up as simple and natural as possible.

The coverage is quite good but it's not heavy coverage, it won't cover your blemishes as much as a heavier based creme foundation would.

I love how light it is and you can wear it it's own or put more make-up on over it. Personally, I just love not having the hassle of now having to apply a moisturizer before I apply this. The less time spent having to apply make-up, the better, in my opinion!

The only thing I didn't really like about it is that I have horrible flaky skin behind my nostrils and it tends to cake around there, which looks unsightly, but it's probably just because I don't have a strict skin care system anyways (I use face wipes, and sometimes I exfoliate, but that's all I do).

I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone. Especially for people looking for a natural look and light make-up, it's also excellent to save you time because you don't have to moisturize beforehand.

I used to use Studio Sculpt by MAC until I learned that they're no longer cruelty free, I loved it, but no make-up is worth an animal suffering and I hate MAC for deciding to sell in China.

For me, Gosh cosmetics, whilst maybe not as high quality as MAC, are cruelty-free. Cruelty free make-up is very hard to find in the West of Ireland! I'd rather sacrifice the perfect foundation than to continue to use it, knowing animals were being tortured because of it. That's just me though!

Gosh is also much more affordable than MAC and the quality is very good for the price.

Give it a try! Enjoy!

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought the Gosh All in One BB Cream last summer when the foundation I was using at the time wouldn't stick to my skin at work. I work in a very very hot environment and have some issues keeping foundation on my skin in warm weather.
Thats definitely not the case with the BB cream though, it lasts throughout my whole 10 hour shift and I don't feel greasy or gross by the end of my night. I love that its a light formula too.
I chose the lightest color that they offer (01 Sand) and it matches me pretty well. I'm very pale.
My overall opinion of this product is that a little goes a long way and that I really love how it feels and looks on my skin. I have one downfall of the product though. I cannot keep it standing because the product likes to squish out of the tip and all over the lid. I have to keep it upside down.

This was the first bb cream that I ever purchased. A bit of a thinner consistency but I like that it did not break me out! Still looking for that ultimate bb cream that lets my skin show through but just makes it look flawless!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this product was a surprisingly good buy, it didn't have much coverage but it gave enough to take away any redness or slight discolouration.
the best thing about it is the feel, it's not at all cakey or heavy, it rubs in like a moisturizer and gives a really nice natural finish.
I wouldn't recommend this to people who look for good coverage or have extremely oily skin as it's finish is only semi-matte.
The colour selection is pretty good as far as bb creams go, the lightest shade 01 (sand) is a really good colour for me as i'm painfully pale and most products don't have a shade light enough for me.
The product is super easy to apply and cut down my makeup application time down drastically! I just swipe this over my face and add some concealer under my eyes and over any small blemishes and i'm good to go, my skin type is normal to dry so there isn't really need for setting powder for me, but anyone who is prone to shine may want to dust some over top.
over all was a good buy and i would repurchase as it isn't too expensive and is definitely comparable to other expensive bb creams such as smashbox and clinique.

I'm not a fan of this BB-cream. I ran out of my Holika Holika bb-cream, that is a korean one, and decided to try out the GOSH bb. First of all, the color is perfect - I'm very pale all year, and this matches me very well.
The texture is very gel-ish, and that's a con to me. It's a bit hard to blend, and the coverage is VERY light. I do need more coverage, but I don't think it's very buildable since it becomes very cakey on my skin. I like a bit more coverage, but seems I just can't have it with this BB because it makes me look cakey.
My skin gets shiny throughout the day, and it usually doesn't with the Holika Holika one.
Overall;
Pros:
The 01 shade is light enough.
The packaging is fine.
Cons:
More coverage, it's WAY too light on the skin.
Didn't even out my skintone.
Cakey on the skin.
Gets shiny throughout the day.

I will probably just throw this one out, and go back to Korean BB-creams. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone, really.