April 21, 2014 | 835 users online

BB Cream - GOSH - All in One BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by charb3

This was the first bb cream that I ever purchased. A bit of a thinner consistency but I like that it did not break me out! Still looking for that ultimate bb cream that lets my skin show through but just makes it look flawless!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by demsters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this product was a surprisingly good buy, it didn't have much coverage but it gave enough to take away any redness or slight discolouration.
the best thing about it is the feel, it's not at all cakey or heavy, it rubs in like a moisturizer and gives a really nice natural finish.
I wouldn't recommend this to people who look for good coverage or have extremely oily skin as it's finish is only semi-matte.
The colour selection is pretty good as far as bb creams go, the lightest shade 01 (sand) is a really good colour for me as i'm painfully pale and most products don't have a shade light enough for me.
The product is super easy to apply and cut down my makeup application time down drastically! I just swipe this over my face and add some concealer under my eyes and over any small blemishes and i'm good to go, my skin type is normal to dry so there isn't really need for setting powder for me, but anyone who is prone to shine may want to dust some over top.
over all was a good buy and i would repurchase as it isn't too expensive and is definitely comparable to other expensive bb creams such as smashbox and clinique.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by kiwachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this BB-cream. I ran out of my Holika Holika bb-cream, that is a korean one, and decided to try out the GOSH bb. First of all, the color is perfect - I'm very pale all year, and this matches me very well.
The texture is very gel-ish, and that's a con to me. It's a bit hard to blend, and the coverage is VERY light. I do need more coverage, but I don't think it's very buildable since it becomes very cakey on my skin. I like a bit more coverage, but seems I just can't have it with this BB because it makes me look cakey.
My skin gets shiny throughout the day, and it usually doesn't with the Holika Holika one.
Overall;
Pros:
The 01 shade is light enough.
The packaging is fine.
Cons:
More coverage, it's WAY too light on the skin.
Didn't even out my skintone.
Cakey on the skin.
Gets shiny throughout the day.

I will probably just throw this one out, and go back to Korean BB-creams. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone, really.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Carrol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am 55, have very oily skin with large pores, and try to use as little makeup on my skin in order not to clog my pores and cause breakouts and blackheads. I had been using Maybelline's SPF35 BB cream, but I was finding that I could really FEEL it on my skin. It just didn't feel all that comfortable, and by the end of the day I was extremely, extremely oily.

I saw the GOSH BB Cream at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada and had a look at the 5 colour samples. Because it was our winter, I decided to go with 02 Beige. I tried it on my lower face and blended it to my neck. It blended well and so I decided I had picked the right colour, after checking my face outside of the store with my mirror - what's up with store lighting these days!

The next morning, I decided to put the GOSH BB Cream to the test. I did not use a moisturizer or a primer, more because my skin is oily within 15 minutes of washing it. I squirted some onto my index finger and then warmed it up with my other index finger before applying it. Using this technique, it blended very easily, and I could tell that the amount I was using would for me, be a little heavier than what I normally would wear (I am a makeup minimalist). I then applied some NARS powder blush, eyeliner and a bit of lipgloss and went out for the day.

Even though the amount I applied gave me a heavier foundation look than I normally wear, I was impressed that I was not aware of the product making me feel like I was wearing a mask. It was very light, but covered very well. With foundations I have used, a similar amount as to the amount I used with the GOSH BB cream gets me a very heavy feeling on my face. Then only a couple of hours in (with a foundation) I have gone WAY past the dewy look and am heading into the greasy/sweaty look. Not pretty.

This is NOT the case with the GOSH BB Cream. When I returned home in the late afternoon (had the GOSH on for 8 hours) I had a dewy look, but it looked pretty. The colour had not changed on me at all (yay, no orange) and my NARS blush had remained the same colour with the same intensity as was applied in the morning. On purpose, I did not powder my face or dab any oil off my skin. I really wanted to see how it would do.

I am super-impressed with this product. The 02 Beige SPF15 will not be dark enough nor high enough in SPF for me to use this coming spring and summer, so to remedy that, I will apply my faithful Skinceuticals Fusion (light tint) SPF50 under the GOSH BB Cream.

I'm really seeing that a lighter application of makeup is much better as you get older (isn't that so for everyone?), so I hope some of you will give this product a try. Bring a small container to the store with you and squirt enough into your container to try it out a couple of times. The sales associates at Shoppers Drug Mart are fine with this - I've done it before. Then, on my next trip into the store I tell them whether I loved a product or didn't like it at all. This helps them make suggestions for other clients.

In a nutshell, this is my definite holy grail foundation!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by biitchstix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried this out in shade 01 'sand'

First we have the pros:
-It's very pale, almost paler then my complexion which is hard to find (and something I actually happen to love)
-It's Long lasting, although I did use a primer underneath
-It does moisturize
-It has a pretty natural finish

ANNND now for the cons:
-It breaks me out! Horribly! I tried to make this my everyday face product just to use it up and after 2 days I had a horrible breakout on the lower half of my face. Big nope!
-It makes my face grease-up pretty bad, I had to wipe it off and re-apply a fresh layer halfway through the day.
-It really isn't the most wonderful coverage. Not that I would expect a full or medium coverage from a BB cream, but since this one IS claiming to be a foundation it really should live up to that claim.
-The packaging is horrible, product literally leaks out of the cap for some reason

Sadly I think this one is going to have to end up in my ‘junk drawer’ until I find something to do with it. I just can’t handle a product that breaks me out AND is high maintenance :( rather sad about that since the shade is perfect for me and I do love that it’s also a moisturizer which is great for the winter time. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by suvakas321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. It stays on my oily skin all day. Leaves really natural slightly dewy finish. Doesn't cling on flaky skin. Only thing is that I wish it had a tiny bit more coverage, but a good concealer on my spots works also.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This BB creme from Gosh is the first BB creme i have ever tried. It comes in a handy black tube so it's hygienic and easy to take with you on the go. i have a light-medium skin color so i bought number 02 Beige. When i bought i still had my summer tan. The color match really good! it blend in easily and give a nice mat finish, but still looking natural. When you first apply it feels like it give a little of moisture but i don't mind. I use a powder on top and i don't need to touch through the day, amazing!
It's a nice price and overall a good product!
I would totally recommend this BB creme to all i know. It has a build able coverage, so you can apply it sheer and full. I use a flat top brush which it worked perfect with.
Only thing is that would not use this in winter time because the lightest color in the range is way too light for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by CokeDuSmoke

First impressions of this product were, its pale! I am very pale. If NC5 existed, my problems would be solved. However, it is still a little too dark on me. But it works fine.

The product itself is nice and creamy. When you first apply this to your skin, its reminiscent of Revlon CS, it smells like paint and feels like a mask. But once you sheer it up and blend it, it feels just like your skin. I'm pleasant ly surprised at the wearing time. It does seem to last long on me when I set it with powder. And the finish is nice and dewy, almost a youthful glow. I wear this a few times a week, because I think it has given me a couple whiteheads. However, if you wash it off correctly, it should be fine.

It just gives my face a more perfected look. I do have acne and scarring, and while this does not cover it much, my face still looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this BB cream I found it nice for summer. It is very light, was moisterizing and it did last. I wish that there were better color selection I found everything was either to light or to dark for my skin tone and it does not cover alot of problem areas like blemishes and spots. I do not think it was worth its price, even though it worked way better then any other BB creams that I tired you don't get alot of product for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by michellea123

I like this bb cream! compared to the garnier bb cream its much heavier! It gives a very velvety smooth finish! I used a quarter size of it on my entire face. I like it but its heavy for me. Its more of a light foundation then a bb cream. I would defiantly buy this again if I needed a heavier foundation!