OPI Berlin there done that

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this beautiful greige shade! I love these kind of colors on my short nails. Looks so chic, IMO! The other reviewers are right that this is a chameleon-type shade. Sometimes it looks more brown, sometimes more purple. I've actually gotten a few compliments on this, and I can see why it would appeal to a wide range of people. Formula is great, easily opaque in two coats. Love the OPI brush too! I usually wear Essie or CG, so the pro-wide brush is a nice change.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gosh, I love this color and I'm not sure how to even describe it. It's supposed a "mushroom taupe", which is... as good of my guess. At first glance, it's a medium, solid grey with subtle purple undertones. In really bright light it looks paler and milkier, while in warm light it pulls a bit more grey-brown. SUPER interesting color, despite being a creme with no shimmer in it. It's not dark enough to be classified as a vamp, and I think it's chic enough that it can be worn to work.

The formula is lovely, neither runny nor thick. It's a bit sheer with one coat (not streaky though), and perfectly opaque with two. As usual, the wide OPI brush was great and makes application very easy and swift. Wearing power is great, but that's the norm for an OPI creme. I personally like wearing a glitter over this polish to spice it up, but it wears well alone.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I saw swatches online for the opi Germany collection, this is the shade I NEEDED for some odd reason! I received it this morning, and just applied it. Love the colour, levels out well and its a two coater for me. However I need to take off and reapply as my seche vite turned to glue and ruined the finish!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I saw this shade from the new Germany collection, I was instantly drawn to it. I did not realize this when I bought it, but the color is a bit of a chameleon. In natural light, it looks very gray with purple undertones. In indoor, warm lighting the brown undertones come out much more.

The formula is great and easy to use.

I love this dark taupe for fall! It's a nice combo of grey, purple, brown, and even a bit of blue tones. There's nothing flashy about this - it's sophisticated and tasteful. The formula is great. I used three coats (out of habit) but two would have been fine. I put this on for the first time today and received compliments. I will be getting a lot of use out of this in the coming months.

When I heard that the Germany collection came out I was extremely excited because I went to Germany for three weeks over the summer for an exchange program.I have taken three years of German, and plan on taking AP next year. So, of course I had to get a color from the collection. I just picked up this color today and I'm already in love! This is a perfect brown/ gray color that is great for fall and winter. at first, I was a little unsure if I would like the color but as soon as I put it on that changed quickly. It's similar to Revlon's top speed nail polish in "Stormy." Although, "stormy" has more of a purple undertone to it. Overall I think this is a great color and a must have for the upcoming season.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Berlin There Done That is OPI Germany Collection 2012. This collection suits the theme of fall/winter collection as this color looks very warm for the cold winter. The color base for this color is brown base and with tiny a bit of purple but lots of brown/grey undertone. It makes this color very dusty and it makes nails look very sexy. I got a mix feeling of this color. It looks cool but the brown base makes it look warm. So I guess this color compliment all skin tone color.
The application is perfect. It takes 2 coats to make it completely opaque without any flaws. The wearability is excellent. It lasts very long without chipping. Drying time is quick and I will definitely buy this color again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

"Berlin There Done That" is a great greige from OPI's new Germany collection. I like to think of it as Chanel's Frenzy, which is also worth purchasing, although not as dark and more yellow than BTDT. Highly pigmented, you get opaque coverage with one coat. Not particularly shiny on its own, so plan to add a topcoat. BTDT coordinates well with the other cremes in the collection, and a nice combination is "My First Knockwurst," a dusty pink with grey undertones, on your fingers and BTDT on your toes for an late summer transition. I'll try to find a decent picture for the reader to see.