November 27, 2014 | 1416 users online

Polishes - OPI - Berlin there done that

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by prettyhauteone

When I saw this shade from the new Germany collection, I was instantly drawn to it. I did not realize this when I bought it, but the color is a bit of a chameleon. In natural light, it looks very gray with purple undertones. In indoor, warm lighting the brown undertones come out much more.

The formula is great and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by brusselsprout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this dark taupe for fall! It's a nice combo of grey, purple, brown, and even a bit of blue tones. There's nothing flashy about this - it's sophisticated and tasteful. The formula is great. I used three coats (out of habit) but two would have been fine. I put this on for the first time today and received compliments. I will be getting a lot of use out of this in the coming months.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by sfroncko

When I heard that the Germany collection came out I was extremely excited because I went to Germany for three weeks over the summer for an exchange program.I have taken three years of German, and plan on taking AP next year. So, of course I had to get a color from the collection. I just picked up this color today and I'm already in love! This is a perfect brown/ gray color that is great for fall and winter. at first, I was a little unsure if I would like the color but as soon as I put it on that changed quickly. It's similar to Revlon's top speed nail polish in "Stormy." Although, "stormy" has more of a purple undertone to it. Overall I think this is a great color and a must have for the upcoming season.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Berlin There Done That is OPI Germany Collection 2012. This collection suits the theme of fall/winter collection as this color looks very warm for the cold winter. The color base for this color is brown base and with tiny a bit of purple but lots of brown/grey undertone. It makes this color very dusty and it makes nails look very sexy. I got a mix feeling of this color. It looks cool but the brown base makes it look warm. So I guess this color compliment all skin tone color.
The application is perfect. It takes 2 coats to make it completely opaque without any flaws. The wearability is excellent. It lasts very long without chipping. Drying time is quick and I will definitely buy this color again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MelissaMH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"Berlin There Done That" is a great greige from OPI's new Germany collection. I like to think of it as Chanel's Frenzy, which is also worth purchasing, although not as dark and more yellow than BTDT. Highly pigmented, you get opaque coverage with one coat. Not particularly shiny on its own, so plan to add a topcoat. BTDT coordinates well with the other cremes in the collection, and a nice combination is "My First Knockwurst," a dusty pink with grey undertones, on your fingers and BTDT on your toes for an late summer transition. I'll try to find a decent picture for the reader to see.