September 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Blush - Illamasqua - Naked Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by sfsish

Im sooooo glad to get my hands on this shade..It was the last piece kept in the counter and i just lovee it..I always wanted a very nice subtle pink girl which will make my cheeks stand out.. I'm medium skin color and light pinks don't really show on me that much..But this color just does the work..It just gives a light tint as if im blushing naturally and make my skin glow too.. Definitely would recommend everyone to check this shade out <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by RubyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous blush! I have countless blushes in my makeup case and I can't seem to make any of the work for me. I am pale (NC15) and this is the perfect amount of colour for me without looking like I've streaked a fat pink stripe over my face. It blends lovely and lasts all day and has the TINIEST hint of shimmer to reflect lighting in photographs. I wear it everyday, a little more for evening. Use with a light hand when you start out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my 7th Illa blush and I honestly think it's my favorite!

As with all Illa, it is crazy pigmented, very long wearing, powdery but not in a "chalky face" way. They melt into your skin,

I've been searching for a color that goes with EVERYTHING and the boards forever screamed Tarte Exposed. I like exposed, but for my coloring it pulls entirely too much brown, so it sits untouched in my "graveyard" drawer. This, on the other hand, is a lovely muted rose that stands out just enough.

I absolutely adore it. And cannot recommend it enough for pale girlies like myself.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Illamasqua blushes are always a win and this one is no exception. It's a neutral pink with a little bit of brown in it. It's super pigmented and looks verypolished on the cheeks. It lasts all day which is awesome ! The only bad thing about this blush is that it can be a little powdery but other than that it's perfect if you're looking for a neutral blush. Would repurchase anytime !