November 26, 2014 | 1573 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Tarte - Clean Slate Poreless 12 hr Perfecting Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I previously tried Benefit Porefessional and while it covered 25% of my pores, it did NOTHING for my foundation.

So based on youtube and makeupalley I got a sample of this from Sephora. And now I own the full size tube. HG for me!

It covers MORE of my pores than porefessional, allows makeup to GLIDE on, and enhances the staying power of my foundation. Will repurchase for life.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by cesalica

I got a sample size from someone and tried it out for a couple of weeks. I actually loved the texture but there was this horrible rancid smell. I thought that's how it's supposed to smell so I decided to ignore the smell and just keep using. It gave my face a smooth texture. Did not really make my pores or dry lines disappear, but I noticed it helped to kinda make my face more matte than usual. It still looks oily, but much less obvious than before. I was happy enough.

So then i made the move and got myself the larger tube and to my surprise, there was no smell at all!!! I guess the sample tube must've been super old. I'm loving this primer. It's making my face look smoother and matte by the day. I don't wear makeup, so this primer is the last thing I put on after moisturizer. Hasn't broke me out, so that's good.

Worth a shot I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

got the small sample and i love it! keeps me oil free for quite some time :)
little goes a long way so i wouldnt use a lot

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is some good stuff as far as a primer in general helping you receive a flawless face for your foundation, but for us really oily skin girls I dk if it works to well, well for me it didn't. I felt even greasier than usual with this primer on =( ... It sucks because except for that it was great, oh well on to the next primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ccarebear344

This is my HG Primer! A little bit goes a long way and the tube lasts forever. Nothing works better for smoothing out my pores, and makes my foundation last all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by nsarova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Loving this primer! Goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. Just a small dab on each cheek and forehead covers everything. I use Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation or Revlon Colorstay and my foundation lasts all day through the heat, sweat and stress that I go through everyday on the job. This primer does help with making my pores look smaller! Really impressed. The price is a bit high but this primer will last a while since so little is required. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by lbchacks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a few primers and this by far is the absolute best! Just a little goes a long way. I put on my moisturizer and let it dry a bit and then just a little dab of primer and it spreads awesome. Totally creates a perfect beginning for your make up. Make up goes on very smooth. Hides all pours. Even helps with wrinkles. Absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by lawlady88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a good primer - what can I say? It seems to work better with my Chanel Aqualumiere foundation than my Mac Mineralize liquid. It feels less heavy than the Smashbox Photo Finish I used for years. Does it make me look pore less? No, but it does a good enough job. Would probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by xenalyte

My old go-to primer was Philosophy's The Present, which was sort of lotion-like but did make the pores vanish nicely, although it felt goopy and glompy going on. Then I got this in the little three-thingy sample packet (along with BB illuminating moisturizer and Amazon clay smart mascara - for $10, very much worth it) and fell so far in love. It's light, it's airy, it goes on smooth and doesn't feel icky on your skin, and since I have pretty small pores, it sent them off to play somewhere else for the day. I bought a full-size bottle after I used the small size twice. Get u some!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by MikeyLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this from Sephora and have been using it as an eye shadow primer. It is absolutely wonderful! This makes even my cheap eyeshadow last all day! I can do my makeup before work at 11am and get out at 7pm and it still looks fresh enough to go out at night without reapplying my makeup! I haven't used it at all as a face primer because I only use the Boscia BB cream which doesn't need one, but for eye makeup: this is incredible! and such a little amount goes a long way! This will be my eyeshadow primer from now on!