L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract/ Matricaria Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil/ Coconut Oil, Nelumbium Speciosum Extract/ Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Linalool, Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Parfum/ Fragrance

on 4/5/2015 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This did exactly the same to my hair as what Moroccan oil did- at a fraction of the price. I picked this up on offer at Tesco's for £4.99 and am very pleased. I use it as a pre-wash treatment with Kerastase elixir ultime shampoo and conditioner and it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. I use 2 pumps on wet hair and half a pump on dry hair. It really protects my hair from brushing and heat styling.

on 3/16/2015 5:57:00 PM

I use this product before shampooing and then again before blow drying my hair. My hair feels very soft after using it and I have less fly aways after styling. The oil also smells amaing but leave hands feeling sticky.

on 3/9/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Excellent product - smells lovely and leaves my fine hair feeling soft and smooth and does not weigh it down. I find no need to straighten my hair when I use this product - bonus!!

WOw the loreal miracle oil smells like gardenia flower while making my bleached hair soft as virgin hair!

on 2/10/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS my hair is so shiny..the frizz is less than usual and the fly-aways are tamed without weighing the hair down or give a greasy look...l'oreal has a bulk of my fave products

WOW! I have this in the color protect version-This serum seriously blows me away. I apply it to damp hair after every shower and my hair feels so soft and is so shiny, and if I dont put this and apply another treatment, my hair feels more rough and frizzy. Everyone reading this, please go buy this. It will change your life, it is one product that does everything you ever wanted from your hair. As for the consistency- very water like and so even if you overuse, itll even out easily throughout your hair. Forever a serum girl now- Im not sure why I used to buy leave-in conditioners and those sort of things. Will definitely repurchase- planning on trying the dry hair version someday. Packaging is very cool as it is a glass bottle and looks quite expensive sitting in your vanity. :)

on 10/2/2014 10:07:00 PM

I have very fine hair, and many styling products just weigh my hair down or make it greasy. Used in moderation, this does neither of those things - I get a nice, smooth finish when I blow-dry straight that stays all day without becoming heavy or greasy. My hair feels soft and natural, as though it doesn't have any product in it. It also washes out easily and doesn't cause build up. My only difficulty is that the product is not very easy to evenly distribute throughout my hair without using too much - it's a bit "clingy" and will stick to fingers/whatever part of my hair it touches first.

on 9/6/2014 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This makes my hair so soft and shiny which is exactly what I wanted. Will definitely repurchase. I have short wavy hair and just use one squirt of this, run it through my wet hair then style as usual. Love it!

on 9/1/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great serum - fairly light, very smooth, easy to distribute evenly, smells nice. Does a decent job, doesn't completely smooth my hair but definitely helps. It is my go to until I find something amazing.

on 8/14/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This oil is not comparible to hair oils such as Moroccan oil and Kérastase, but for the price you are paying, it is a great quality product. I have never really liked any other oils for my hair, apart from Moroccan Oil, I have thick, long hair and Moroccan Oil seems to be the only oil to nourish my hair so I never took any interest in trying to find a cheaper version. I only gave this a try because a friend had a bottle and she didn't like it so she gave me it to try out and I liked it! It does its job, it is nice to just run through the hair whenever it is feeling dry and you get what you pay for, in the sense that it isn't going to be as nourishing or as rich as Moroccan Oil but it still does what it promises to do!