December 19, 2014 | 845 users online

Hair Treatments - TRESemme - Split Remedy Leave-in Conditioning Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by LexiJay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this product. The smell is awesome. And the results are great too. The only problem I can see with this product is the feeling of hair when it is put on dry hair. I Used this right after a regular shampoo and conditioning in the shower. Then let my hair dry naturally. It seemed a little silkier and smoother, but not a whole lot. So I put a little on my mostly dry hair because the bottle says that is okay. It did make my hair a lot softer, but it felt a little weighed down. That is why I am only givin it a four. And the packaging should come with a lid. But it is still nice. Great product for price, and for anything really. Is really making a difference in my hair. regardless of the weighing down. Maybe once used more often, it wont need to be put in after drying. Anyways Loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by beverlyt

AN AMAZING PRODUCT!! This leaves my hair feel super soft and silky. I've been using this for 2 weeks and have seen amazing results. I use this product everyday when my hair is still damp but it works amazingly on dry hair aswell!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

I used this everyday for like 6 months and my hair really did feel healthier and it definitely grew a lot more! Smells great and leaves no residue in hair! LOVE IT and it's CHEAP!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not work for me and will be returning this product. I had to purchase all new hair care products due to moving and all this time, I was thinking that it was my organic all natural conditioner that was giving me dry-ends. I thought that the conditioner was not moisturizing enough for my hair because it has no cones in it. Well, I forgot to apply this tresemme leave-in treatment today after washing my hair and wow, I am amazed at how soft my hair is. I believe that this dries out the hair instead of moisturizing it and I will not be using it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had been using a leave-in from Garnier that was complete garbage, but it was all I had at the time. Well, that ran out, so I "borrowed" this leave-in from my mom... And let's just say that she never got it back. This stuff is awesome! I have super thick, curly hair that tangles if you just so much as LOOK at it. If I run this through my hair immediately after washing it, my hair becomes so much smoother and softer. I can even - GASP - skip using a curl smoothing creme! More often than not, I'll wash my hair before bed, run some of this conditioning treatment through it, and wake up with smooth curls. I'm in love.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by xlinhlinhx

The product has white bits in it that stick to your hair and is impossible to remove unless you wash your hair again. I didn't notice this the first time I used it on my dry hair. I only noticed it when I used on my towel-dried hair. At first, I thought that maybe I didn't completely wash off my shampoo or conditioner. However, I pumped a bit of product on my hand and swirled it around and saw there were indeed white bits in the product itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by kerensalee

First off, let me start off by saying that I have medium-long length hair that is extremely coarse, damaged, and thick. I absolutely love this stuff. I use a detangler first, and then I work this into the ends of my hair. I have noticed quite a difference in softness.

As the other user mentioned, there were white bits in it. For me, it was all white, and a light consistency.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I start off by saying WTF. Mine has white bits in it! Anyone else have this problem?
Anyways I like the smell but it doesn't seem to be helping and the white bits make me look like I have dandruff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

I LOVE this product! For me it does exactly what it says it'll do. I find that my hair has less split ends and it makes my hair so soft its unbelievable. The product itself is very liquid, and the smell i love and it lingers in your hair. It says to use 2-3 pumps when your hair is damp but i only use 1 1/2 for my long hair and then i use half a pump after im done straightening my hair to seal away any frizz.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff! My hair is fine in texture but feels very thick and tangles super easily. It's wavy and color-treated so there always flyaways, split ends and frizz at the ends. On an average day, I don't heat style my hair nor do I use hair styling products such as hairspray. I just need something simple to help control my hair without making it feel crunchy, greasy, etc.

If you don't like regular anti-frizz creams (found they weighed my hair down too much) or shine/frizz serums and oils (my hair gets oily super fast and no matter the amount I use or the brand, they always just make my hair look greasy), this lightweight lotion may be perfect for you.

Personally, I like the smell, reminds me of the Vidal Sassoon products I used as a teenager. This calms frizz, makes my hair easier to detangle and improves the look of my split ends. By no means am I saying it repairs the hair (not really sure any product can do that on a permanent level), but it definitely makes a difference in the way my ends look. For less than $5, I have no complaints about this product. If you have super frizzy, super thick or coarse hair, this probably won't be a great option, but if you have fine or thin hair, definitely check this out.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No