Equate Original Clean facial cleaning towelettes

4.1

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Fragrance, Butylenes Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 7/12/2013 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been buying these Facial wipes for over a Year already and I've always purchased the 2-Pack at Wal-Mart for $5 and I usually end up giving the other packet to my Mother. I finish this Packet in about 2 months since my Everyday Make-up is very light I just use My facial Cleanser to wipe the little makeup I have on, off. I mostly use these on the Weekends when I wear a little bit more Make-up than usual and These wipes are the Absolute best! They take off everything in just a couple swipes and they smell really fresh. I used to use ponds but after a while the Price was starting to take a toll on my Wallet so when My cousin told me about these wipes I quickly Purchased them and to be Honest I don't see a single difference than from the Ponds wipes. I love these wipes and I recommend these to someone on a Budget, trust me there is no absolute difference between these wipes and the Name brand ones!

on 6/13/2013 9:10:00 PM

Used Ponds for years then switched to these simply because they're cheaper. They work just as well as Ponds for me, though I generally use 2 each night (one for eyes and one for face) because they aren't always quite as wet as the Ponds brand though the price difference and how many you receive in comparison makes it worth it, IMO.
Love them!

on 5/30/2013 8:36:00 PM

The price was right, but this was all wrong. The texture of these--even the supposed "softer" side ripped my skin up something fierce. My skin was burning. Too bad too, because these are cheap. Returned to my original Olay ones and I am sorry I ever strayed.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I can't live without these wipes. I've tried them all (Biore, Olay, Simple, Neutrogena, Garnier, Boots, CVS, Care One etc) NOTHING beats Equate Original Cleaning towelettes. I don't breakout from these and they don't burn my face and eyes which are crucial factors in chosing a mu wipe. They do a great job removing makeup. These wipes are not saturated which is a good thing because they don't leave behind that greasy soapy feeling. I love the texture of these wipes. They are ultra soft and feel nice against the skin. The scent is very faint and clean that fades away in seconds. The price of these are cheap for a huge tub. THE BEST. Anyone that wears makeup needs Equate makeup wipes!

on 4/28/2013 9:30:00 PM

For me personally, I was sad that this didnt work for me. When I first got it, the cloths felt a little on the dry side *I normally use the ponds cloths* so I wasnt expecting much from it, but the cloths feel really soft which I really liked. As for removing makeup I was really impressed one cloth pretty much took care of my whole face which ws really great. What I dont like, or care for is the smell but I could get over that if it wasnt for the burning I felt especially in the eye area. I guess it must be from too much soap or cleanser since it removes makeup really well but for my sensitive skin I guess it is a no go and I will stick with my trusty Ponds.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a go-to product for me in my beauty routine because it removes ALL my eye makeup and foundation without irritation. I buy the pack of 120 count at Walmart for about $6 and they last me months. I prefer Equate cleansing towelettes to all the other brands I've tried (Garnier, Ponds, Aveeno, Neutrogena, etc). I prefer these in terms of fragrance(light scent) texture(very soft) and performance(they take off everything!) My skin is acne-prone and very sensitive so it's rare that I find a product which doesn't break me out or leave skin around my eyes irritated. I recommend these to all my friends & the wipes are especially good for removing heavy mascara or waterproof formulas. Other more expensive brands don't compare! They also work in a "pinch" when I'm too lazy to wash my face.

on 10/9/2012 2:03:00 PM

I have been using these for years. I buy the double pack which is 120 wipes for like $6. I started out with just 1 pack and the wipe container but now I just refill it. These are amazing. Very moist. I have tried other brand but they just dont compare.

on 9/7/2012 3:11:00 PM

I can't count how many times I've repurchased these. I don't use them necessarily for removing my makeup from my face, but they are great to use while applying make-up and spot cleaning brushes.

I love the clean scent and how soft the towelettes are. I found that they can dry out easily if you store them with the opening/flap up, but if you store the flap upside down, the cleansing product evenly distributes to the cloths.

Such a steal too, because you normally get a 2 pack for around $6.

on 6/23/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like these. I wear mineral powder foundation and sometimes powder foundation. I know this removes my makeup, because I follow with a toner on a cottonball.
However, it doesn't remove all my eye makeup completely.. I would give a 5 if it did that as well. Also, my pores seem smaller. I was almost out of them, so I bought the refill packages today at walmart. I really like these towlettes better than others I have tried or reviewed in the past.