October 26, 2014 | 949 users online

Cleansers - Equate - Original Clean facial cleaning towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by kmd521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using these for years. I buy the double pack which is 120 wipes for like $6. I started out with just 1 pack and the wipe container but now I just refill it. These are amazing. Very moist. I have tried other brand but they just dont compare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I can't count how many times I've repurchased these. I don't use them necessarily for removing my makeup from my face, but they are great to use while applying make-up and spot cleaning brushes.

I love the clean scent and how soft the towelettes are. I found that they can dry out easily if you store them with the opening/flap up, but if you store the flap upside down, the cleansing product evenly distributes to the cloths.

Such a steal too, because you normally get a 2 pack for around $6.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these. I wear mineral powder foundation and sometimes powder foundation. I know this removes my makeup, because I follow with a toner on a cottonball.
However, it doesn't remove all my eye makeup completely.. I would give a 5 if it did that as well. Also, my pores seem smaller. I was almost out of them, so I bought the refill packages today at walmart. I really like these towlettes better than others I have tried or reviewed in the past.