Equate Original Clean facial cleaning towelettes

4.1

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Fragrance, Butylenes Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 4/28/2013 9:30:00 PM

For me personally, I was sad that this didnt work for me. When I first got it, the cloths felt a little on the dry side *I normally use the ponds cloths* so I wasnt expecting much from it, but the cloths feel really soft which I really liked. As for removing makeup I was really impressed one cloth pretty much took care of my whole face which ws really great. What I dont like, or care for is the smell but I could get over that if it wasnt for the burning I felt especially in the eye area. I guess it must be from too much soap or cleanser since it removes makeup really well but for my sensitive skin I guess it is a no go and I will stick with my trusty Ponds.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a go-to product for me in my beauty routine because it removes ALL my eye makeup and foundation without irritation. I buy the pack of 120 count at Walmart for about $6 and they last me months. I prefer Equate cleansing towelettes to all the other brands I've tried (Garnier, Ponds, Aveeno, Neutrogena, etc). I prefer these in terms of fragrance(light scent) texture(very soft) and performance(they take off everything!) My skin is acne-prone and very sensitive so it's rare that I find a product which doesn't break me out or leave skin around my eyes irritated. I recommend these to all my friends & the wipes are especially good for removing heavy mascara or waterproof formulas. Other more expensive brands don't compare! They also work in a "pinch" when I'm too lazy to wash my face.

on 10/9/2012 2:03:00 PM

I have been using these for years. I buy the double pack which is 120 wipes for like $6. I started out with just 1 pack and the wipe container but now I just refill it. These are amazing. Very moist. I have tried other brand but they just dont compare.

on 9/7/2012 3:11:00 PM

I can't count how many times I've repurchased these. I don't use them necessarily for removing my makeup from my face, but they are great to use while applying make-up and spot cleaning brushes.

I love the clean scent and how soft the towelettes are. I found that they can dry out easily if you store them with the opening/flap up, but if you store the flap upside down, the cleansing product evenly distributes to the cloths.

Such a steal too, because you normally get a 2 pack for around $6.

on 6/23/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like these. I wear mineral powder foundation and sometimes powder foundation. I know this removes my makeup, because I follow with a toner on a cottonball.
However, it doesn't remove all my eye makeup completely.. I would give a 5 if it did that as well. Also, my pores seem smaller. I was almost out of them, so I bought the refill packages today at walmart. I really like these towlettes better than others I have tried or reviewed in the past.