NARS Exhibit A

4.6

One of the best products I've found. If I was stranded forever on an island and only allowed 5 makeup products, this would be one. I'm NC25-30 and this color suites me perfectly. I use it often when I'm in a rush. On the cheeks and dabbed on the lips with some lip balm instantly brightens and wakes up my face. I can't say anything about it that hasn't already been said. The color is very unique and very dense. I don't think I would ever run out, but I would buy it again if I did.

on 11/11/2013 3:01:00 AM

This seems to be a very polarizing product; people either love it or hate it. I love it! Not everything works for every person, but I'm just sharing my experience.

When I wear this, I literally just tap my blush brush lightly in it once and then apply it to both cheeks from that one tap. If I need to build it up more from there, I repeat, but usually that gives me a gorgeous natural-looking flush.

Because it's so bright and pigmented, so little is needed, and I know it will last me forever!

It's also great with red lipstick if you apply it with a light hand like I described.

It lasts a long time on the cheeks and applies nicely. I love this blush so much!

on 9/18/2013 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Woah~ After reading all the reviews here, I've decided to brave it and got Exhibit A. I've already own Nars' Orgasm, Taj Mahal and Torrid.

Wonderfully red without shimmer. It is just a red paint for the cheeks. Lightly applied, it is the most natural thing to see. Not like blush at all (the rest with shimmers will feel made up).

This can be worn often and for those quick (lightly does it) swipes during the weekend.

on 9/6/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Apply little at a time and you will love this thing. Watch you tube if possible ;)

on 8/23/2013 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've always avoided this blush because it looked so terrifying in the pan! Eventually, my curiosity won me over and I decided to give this blush a try.

I'm a very yellow NC25 and my skin tone tends to warm up any color, even cool-toned blushes. When applied with a skunk brush, Exhibit A looked nothing like I expected. It wasn't tomato red at all but more of a very soft, sheer coral with orange undertones. It looked SURPRISINGLY natural on me, like the type of healthy glow I get from running outside in the sun. (It didn't make me look feverish or sunburnt, but it can be built up to that level so be sure to use a light hand!) I can see this blush working well nude lips as well as with corals, reds, peaches and any warm lipsticks.

The staying power is SUPERB, so that part of the hype is true. I have oily skin that tends to gobble up blushes, but this one outlasted my expectations. I put it on at 8 AM, went to work for 10 hrs, went out to dinner, came back to my apartment at 11 PM and could still see this blush in the mirror! It wasn't as vibrant, of course, and probably faded by 50%, but I've never used a blush so tenancious.

As for cons, I was disappointed that Exhibit A didn't look more "unique" on me. It looks a lot like Tarte Blissful with a heavy hand, but I suspect that my skin tone just makes everything look coral or peach. I also dislike the packaging because it's not flat (why is it a rectangular shape merged with a UFO shape?!) and it's made of rubber, which attracts grime. To solve both issues, I keep it in the little cardboard box that it came in, so it's easier to store and doesn't get as dirty.

on 8/15/2013 7:35:00 PM

I love this blush because it makes me look like I just bumped into the most handsome man on the planet and got a little flushed. And with Exhibit A I get to keep that look all day!

I was in Sephora about a year ago buying a new foundation, and as always, I wanted to peruse the NARS blushes. I cannot go into Sephora with out visiting them, it is the makeup junkie's way of smelling the flowers. My eye was just drawn to Exhibit A, and the second I saw it I decided it was for me. Why? Because it looked like a challenge. So I put it on hold, went home and read reviews and went back to get it in the next few days.... and WOW!!! It is amazing. It is my first NARS blush and I am so, so in love with it.
When I purchased it I was only wearing it occasionally because I was watching all these tutorials with more of a peachy, coral look. But two months ago I put it back in my main makeup bag, and I cannot go back. This blush makes me look alive, and that is it. The light red gives me the perfect, flirty glow that I have been looking for. Yesterday I tried doing my peach blush (Milani Luminous) and I felt so boring. I really do not believe I will ever stop wearing this. EVER.
I have pale skin, blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair, and it is a great addition to my coloring. I cannot imagine it looking bad on anyone.

on 8/6/2013 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This blush makes me happy, i dont wear it a lot but this is the one most people notice on me. (i like your blush). I like having it around. It shows up red on my tan/brown with yellow undertones skin not orange.

on 7/31/2013 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love NARS blushes and I am proudly addicted to them. I bought this blush per the recommendation of other people online during the Cyber Monday sale and let me tell you, this blush is no joke!
I am an NC30 for reference with warm undertones. The texture of this blush is very nice. Not powdery or chalky, to be expected with NARS. The color of his blush in my opinion is a tomato red. I don't see any orange in Exhibit A at all. The color is scary in the pan and can look a bit 80's-ish if you apply heavily. Overall, this blush is one a kind. A red blush isn't for me necessary, but a nice color to have.

Now onto why I gave it 3 lipsticks:
This color in my opinion is not very versatile. I have yet to figure out a way to wear this blush other than with red lipstick or when I am wearing something red. I know that sounds very high school but I feel like it doesn't really click with my skin tone. I have tried to wear this with other color combinations like others have suggested but for some reason it doesn't really look right on me. This is the least used product I own and I force myself to wear it because it was so expensive. Upon earning privileges, I am thinking about putting this up for swap because I just don't use it. I suggest people try this on before purchasing it or swatching it. You might end up not using it. i give it 3 lippies because I just do not find that this color is versatile FOR ME. Others swear by it but for me it's an "eh". The reason I would repurchase this again would be for the sole purpose of having a red blush...other than that it's not my favorite.

on 7/28/2013 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I do suggest watching YouTube videos on how to apply this blush before actually attempting it yourself, as it is easier to add more on than to take it off. When used correctly, it blends into a beautiful and soft flush. It livens your face up, and on somedays even looks like a pretty pink blush. I use this very lightly on the bottom of my cheekbones as a semi contour and apply some shimmery bronzer on the apple of my cheeks. The after effect is a gorgeous, bronze slightly-sunburnt look that makes you look incredibly healthy and vibrant.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is probably the most pigmented of all Nars blushes, you really only want to lightly tap the brush and swirl off any excess on the back of your hand, because you dont want to end up looking clownish. That being said, it looks lovely when applied lightly, gives you a Snow White rosy glow . It works on any skin tone, provided you dont use too much. The blush does have a weird odor though, smells like ladybugs :/. Either way, you must get this blush!!!

Top Rated NARS Products