October 1, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Mono Eyeshadow in Party all night (35)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Dirt cheap, big quantity and very nice quality! I paid about 3$ for this single and it's quite awesome. Although I wish the whole shadow was the color of the metallic surface, once you buff down the overspray, the shimmery color you have left is pretty gorgeous too. Although Essence call this a metallic effect shadow, I find it to be more of a pearly finish. It's great for everyday and I love how it lasts on me all day without a primer. It's a nice cheap thrill and I want to go buy more colors! This is a color you'll easily wear everyday and to formal events. You can expect Chanel to make the same color and charge you 10 times this shadow's price for it. Essence is making changes in their line so discontinuing a lot of their awesome stuff-their gel liner, anyone??-but I'm glad they kept this one for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by matouli

Love this colour, true metallic. Blends nicely. Great pigmentation. Enough said I guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I love this shadow! Beautiful for any eye color : )

DUPE ALERT! Although it looks far more metallicy in the pan than YDK, I swatched them side by side, and yes, they are 99% the same, especially once blended out. If you are looking for a very affordable dupe of YDK, please purchase this shadow.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

Beautiful color and great quality. Applies like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

My favorite Essence eyeshadow hands down. It is a lovely golden bronze color that looks amazing on my greyish blue eyes. It has some fallout but not too much, I use a primer underneath but only to hold it in place, the color shows up amazingly well on its own as well. Would definitely repuchase. Really dislike the packaging though, if you drop it it will break (I speak from experience).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No