September 16, 2014 | 2162 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I love this brush! Its very soft, allows for a more precise application of mineral powders to be had, and it doesn't shed at all.

This brush does look bigger on the E.L.F. website than it actually does in person. In real life, it is about the same size as E.L.F.'s studio blush brush. The only difference is that it has a smaller brush head.

I have used this brush to apply both loose and pressed mineral powders with. It has worked wonderful for such. And, I have not experienced any problems at all with getting the necessary coverage that I need.

I have had so much success with this brush, that I plan to buy many more (to use for blush, bronzer, etc.) to come!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this brush! It's an amazingly soft brush, with medium density, and little to no shedding. I use it strictly to apply mineral foundation and/or setting powder, and it works well for that. I researched it before purchasing and knew that it was not as big as one would expect a powder brush to be, but I like the size of it. I'm tired of powder brushes that don't totally fit in my mineral foundation containers, making me having to dip the center, then the edges into the product, then tap off the excess. This brush, I just dip it in, tap off the excess, buff it onto my skin, and the coverage is perfect. Also, this brush is really is good for building coverage. I'd highly recommend this brush to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the newer brushes in the Studio line. Watch the video on their site to get an idea of size. That video wasn't up when I ordered it, so I thought it would be bigger. It's about half the size of the Complexion brush, and denser. It kind of reminds me of the MAC 109; but softer, less dense (more give), and slightly longer bristles. This brush blends well and works well for building coverage. Can be used for all textures of products, and is multi-purpose. Some might think it has a little too much give, but I like that it's flexible and not too dense for blending and buffing purposes. I will definitely order a couple more of these brushes.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No