October 1, 2014 | 1892 users online

Mascara - MAC - Extended Play - Endlessly Black

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by jet00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I went through hundreds of mascaras over the last couple of years, none of the lasting 30 mins and most of them ending up a mess under my eye! so guess what! I had enough, and I stopped wearing mascara, full stop! then one day last week I strolled into Mac looking for a lip pencil and happened to mention to the salesgirl I had given up on Mascara, she then told me about " Extended Play" I let her apply it on, and Wow! I had what looked like a full set of falsies, i didn't purchase it there, I said I would see how it lasted throughout the day! to cut a long story short, It didn't budge all day, my eyelashes looked like they grew a foot, and the next morning the mascara was till sitting perfectly in place, with not one black smudge anywhere to be seen! needless to say I couldn't run back fast enough to Mac to purchase the best mascara ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by dotty101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahhh, I found my The One in the mascara-territory...the MAC salesgirls suggested me this one, I wanted something easy to use, natural, that doesn't run no matter what I do, and what's easy to remove at night, because I hate all the fuss that comes with removing your make-up. And that's exactly what I got.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Babel9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Doesn't budge doesn't smudge doesn't flake.

This is not a mascara that will give you a lot of volume, but what it does it does it best : longer lashes, blacker lashes, perfect for natural looking lashes. The wand allows for a lot of control and perfectly separate each lash. My new mascara, without a doubt.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Quite simply THE worst mascara I have EVERRRRR used. This flaked and fell in my eyes within an hour of application. I felt like I was in a desert sand storm all day. Yet when I went to take it off at night, it would NOT come off! I thought I was going to have to get my husbands belt sander to get this crap off my eyes. After MUCH rubbing and trying 4 different eyemakeup removers, I got enough off to go to bed with very sore and semi clean lids. HORRIBLE, destructive, toxic crap. Only buy this if you're a masochist who enjoys torturing your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Mush728

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great formula. Washes off effortlessly. Less abrasive on lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is very different from all mascaras I've used in the past. Normally, I like super volumizing mascaras with gigantic brushes. This mascara is the complete opposite. It is a very long brush with short bristles. However, it still manages to give me a pretty decent amount of volume, especially with two coats. After two coats, it can get a little bit clumpy. Because of the length of the wand/bristles, you are really able to get in there and grab on to all of those shorter lashes, and give them amazing separation, with a decent amount of volume. This makes a huge difference on my lower lashes, especially. You definitely won't end up with a total of 4 clumpy lashes! And this mascara is long-wearing and non-smudging as well. I own this in the new, blacker, "Gigablack" formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Jenteal75

I am also very surprised by all of the positive reviews on this mascara. For the high price I paid I expected a lot more from this product. I found this to be a very clumpy mascara that (very noticeably) flaked off throughout the day. Also when applying, I found that my eyelashes would stick together and I found it very difficult to separate them. I did enjoy the shorter wand though as it was easy to apply to the lower lashes. Unless you have a special eye makeup remover, it seemed to be very difficult to wash off. Maybe I received a bad tube? In any case, I will not be repurchasing and I will stick to my tried and true Clinique.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by mzcitizen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At first I wasn't sure about this mascara but on third try I've decided I really do love it. I am always hunting for mascaras that don't weigh my eyelashes down after wear for an hour. Many look great instantly they go on but then seem to have that effect of weighing down and making my eyelashes look shorter. Well I can say this doesn't do that. It has a lovely separating effect with lengthening, non clumpy. Maybe this mascara is not the most lengthening of all mascaras but I do think it has a classy elegant look. Which I prefer any day to clogged fake looking style lashes anyway. So I will be sticking with this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend who works for MAC got me this new mascara for my birthday, and while it's not quite as stupendously amazing as my HG mascara (Chanel Le Volum), it is quite amazing and I would definitely buy it and recommend it to anyone. It makes my lashes spidery and extremely long with some super cool buildable "tube" technology. It's basically lash extensions in a tube. It's very black, and easy to use and get close to the lash line as the wand is quite small. It's just not as inky black, glossy, and thickening as my Chanel mascara. That's my only issue. But this is well worth the price, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It's like Maybelline mascara on steroids.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by kgbillings09

I will buy and have bought this product again, many times. The price is a little steep for some mascara, but then again it is THE mascara for a girl like me! My lashes are your typical, super short, super brittle kind, and even though I really need to curl them to look alive, it just breaks off even more. So I read about this on Kandee Johnson's blog, and headed off to try some. It is so good! It makes my lashes a million miles long, separates them, and makes em stand out....without a lash curler. No smudging, and it comes off easily. I've already gotten two of my friends hooked on them. It saves time and it is really a great mascara.