November 25, 2014 | 1816 users online

Polishes - Nails Inc. - Baker Street

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by wdiarom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the color. I always get compliments when I have Baker Street on. It is so vibrant and different.
HOWEVER, no matter what top coat I used, it chips at the end of day 2. I get to day 3 if I'm lucky. It just does not stay on my nails at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

I first saw Baker Street on Beyonce and was amazed at how bright and her blue her nail polish was. I LOVE cobalt blue so it had to be mine. Now, in inside lighting this colour looks like a flat cobalt blue. Outside, the colour really stands out and has a nice vibrancy. It has a smooth, rich application, it's my first Nails Inc polish. Lovely colour, don't be deceived by the bottle, it's much brighter on your nails!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is the perfect neon blue color ever! It takes 2-3 coats to look opaque. Very shiny & glossy polish. I will definitely buy again! The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The bottle should be bigger & come with more product for the price ($9.50). The brush is kind of cheap & crappy. I would've expected a better, more precise brush for the quality & price of this nail polish. Other than the packaging, the color is BEAUTIFUL.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

The color didn't impress me in the bottle, but it knocked my socks off when I put it on. Baker Street is a super-bright cobalt blue creme, and words do not do it justice. This polish is GORGEOUS. If you like blue nail polish, then it's a must-have. And if you don't like blue polishes, give this one a try- it might make you change your mind. There are a million blues out there, this one reigns supreme. Recommended- would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Its such a beautiful colour! Im kinda spoiled by easiness and shine of Essies polishes and this one is not as good in these aspects but the colour is truly amazing! I got it in this lovely crystal cap bottle and its truly an eye-candy :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

This is an awesome cobalt blue polish. So shiny and attention-getting. I get so many compliments.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had a mostly hate relationship with nails inc lacquers but have now come to realise that I only ever bought multi sets from qvcuk and they must have been of poorer quality for some reason they would just chip and literally peel off within a day so I just gave up and moved on to OPI which I love. Must admit I had this colour in a set and when on it was such a beautiful royal blue really striking and was gutted when it peeled off after washing up!. So when I saw this sold alone on amazon I thought I'd give it one last chance to see if it was because of qvc quality and I was correct! I've had this on for 5 days now no chips or peeling and have had lots of compliments!. I have always loved nails inc caviar base and top coat even if the lacquers were poor at the time and it really works on any lacquer brand you buy. So I guess it's buyer beware when you purchase multi sets I'd rather pay more and get the quality and give this brand credit it deserves!.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by herpdatderp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Violet

i hate the packaging.. im so use to opi's brush and bottle shape and i definitely prefer it. the color is a rich cobalt blue unlike any other polish i've ever seen. i'd normally never pay the price that these polishes cost($12 in canada) but this was such a pretty unique color that i had to get it. i was kinda disappointed in the color when im inside, but as soon as i step outside or into brighter lighting, the color just pops out. the application is smooth and it dries in a decent amount of time. i'd definitely recommend and i may just buy this again if i ever run out.
another huge plus to this polish is that it doesnt stain my nails blue, like many other blue polishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Baker Street, you beautiful thing! Why hasn't a listing for you been started before?

I own several Nails Inc polishes, mostly the glitter ones b/c their glitter quality/density is really excellent. What I hate most about this brand is the $9.50 price, but it's the same price as OPI & Sephora-OPI so the splurge for something blingy is worth it when other brands don't have exact dupes of what you want (that's the case here).

Baker Street is a gorgeous, bright, neon cobalt/royal blue creme that's opaque in 1 coat. It applies smooth & rich, which prevents any dreaded streaking or cuticle flooding. But the 2nd coat can be goopy, so I have to be careful or just forgo it altogether.

This hot color has been out of stock @ the local Sephora stores for a while, so in the meantime I collected a bunch of similar blue cremes which are pretty in their own right but none of them match the shade & brightness of Baker St. Finally, I landed this color last wk & am wearing it now - beautiful, bright, gorgeous, unique. It's not a flat blue & doesn't darken or change color after applying topcoat like some other blues I have (that's you, Pure Ice French Kiss...though you're still beautiful as a medium navy).

LA Girl Disco Brites 'Deejay' is a close & very pretty second (great price for $2.50), but there's no match for Baker Street that I've seen yet. It's worth buying even if you already have a lot of blues like me. It's absolutely eye catching & unusual, & it's not so loud like a neon pink/orange - it attracts attention but doesn't make you feel self-conscious or obvious.