Wet 'n' Wild Spoiled

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

I haven't experienced any of the brush issues most have experienced. I bought two, and both have evenly-cut brushes that also evenly cover my nails. The colors are numerous and gorgeous, and after Day 4 I have experienced a very tiny bit of tip wear (with Wet n' Wild clear nail protector and Sally Hansen's Dry and Go Drops). I cannot comment on the drying time because I used the Sally Hansen fast dry product. There was no problem with streaking, however, and it took 2-3 coats for full opacity. This nail polish is thicker than your average nail polish, so you ought to dab quite a bit of the nail polish from the brush on the edge of the bottle, just so you don't get a goopy mess on your nail. I like this nail polish and it's price overall, I just wish the nail polish wouldn't require more than 2 coats at times. Otherwise, this would be no-fuss and my favorite nail polish.

on 7/20/2013 4:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I have been having so much fun with these polishes lately! They are exclusively at CVS, and they are $2 a pop. If I can't find something else to spend my CVS dollars on, I pick up a couple of these.

My favorites are The Parking Meteor Ran Out (deep dark teal blue with shimmer), Use Protection (blue green glitter), Deeper Dive (turquoise blue gel with smaller glitter), Show Me The Money (green glitter), and Pirate's Booty (gold and copper glitter).

Also good are Bite Me and I Don't Drink Cheap Wine (both dark vampy reds with shimmer).

Less good is My Button Fell Off (pale pink cream - opaque but streaky).

on 5/30/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have only purchased one Spoiled nail polish. Lox-y Lady is the shade I have, which is an orangey pink color...but I am not very good at describing colors :)

Anyways, it's completely opaque with one coat. I love a polish where I can slap on a coat and be done. The formula is pretty thick but I haven't had any problems with streaks or anything.

The brush is very wide and not that great. Poorly made. But, I don't really mind it too much. The wider brush does work pretty well with my nails. I have read about how the brush will start to splay out...so far that hasn't happened to me.

Overall, for about $2 a pop, it's a decent polish. Like I said, I have only purchased Lox-y Lady (which is my current mani! No chipping 3 days in!) but I plan on picking up several more the next time I am at CVS.

on 4/29/2013 5:48:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

This is the spoiled nail polish from wet n wild, sold exclusively at cvs.
I have the colors my button fell off, show me some skin, trust fund baby, and I gotta confection to make (my favorite glitter polish, extremely opaque and covers the whole nail evenly in just 1 coat.

I love how it has a wide brush, especially for my thumb, but it is a little hard to do my pinky and not get polish all over my skin.

The color selection is AMAZING! There are 72 polishes and they all range from neons to neutrals. And with each about $2, why not try them all!

The only downside about these polishes is that they are very thick and a tad streaky, but that is a huge thing I look for in polishes to NOT have, so that's why I gave it a 3.

Other than that, its a great polish. I recommend you try it out for yourself to see how you like it.

on 4/25/2013 11:29:00 AM

I decided to try this brand because they had the perfect coral I was looking for. I agree with the others about the brush, it's super wide. The polish goes on super thick, reminds me of cake batter! You can't spread it much like other polish brands either. I gave it 2 for the price and color choice. I'll stick with OPI and Essie, you get what you pay for.

on 3/2/2013 2:57:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Doesn't cover well. Isn't shiny at all. Dull when it dries. So good price and great bottle did not make up for inferior product. Won't buy again. And I have 5 daughters and three granddaughters. Not a good buy. Good bye.

on 1/29/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am reviewing the color (Cottonmouth) its a pink it is also a exact dupe for OPI if you moust you moust which happens to be my favorite pink nail polish of all time would definitely recommend this color it is amazing and much cheaper than OPI

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this polish in "Trust Fund Baby" which is a clear plolish with chunky black, gold, purple, and blue glitter. Yes, I know.... Tacky. But I am a big fan of tacky nails. I have to look professional as a teacher but my nail polish always gets my kids attention haha And I've yet to be reprimanded about my choice in polish from administrators (fingers crossed!!!)

I am a HUGE fan of OPI and Essie for staying power. But the price and color of this WnW product sold me. I was so so so excited to try it on!

I used my base coat of Nail Magic ((I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF)) then a light coat of the polish. IT NEVER DRIED. Seriously, even the lightest coat of this polish stays wet for at LEAST 15 minutes. Even with OPI Drip Dry drying drops. I am absolutely floored at this polish.

HOWEVER... If you have time to sit around and let them dry (a solid 20 minutes)... This polish is sooooo pretty and soooo fun! It's like having a hologram or stars on your fingers! I wish they used a colored polish base instead of the clear since apparently this polish requires more than the three coats I currently have on in order to COVER my nails with the glitter (aka no nail bed showing).

The drying time and clear base are really my only gripes. I've gotten several compliments on this polish! Can't wait to show my students :-)

on 11/11/2012 6:47:00 PM

I started collecting about 10 shades and realized, I should have bought ONE bottle of Essie instead. They are such great colors and so much fun cause it's cheap BUT gee, chipping, peeling even if I used SecheVite which is the best base and top coat- so if it's still peeling after that- it must be a waste of money. I regret wasting time on this, I have so many of them now over 13 bottles and I wish I could give it to someone.

on 10/6/2012 9:18:00 PM

I bought this on a whim, in the color Thanks a Latte, sort of a pinky coffee color--not a color I would normally buy, but I figured for 1.99 I could take a risk. First off, the color is great. Really attractive (I have tan skin). The brush was a bit poofy and big, but it didn't really bother me tremendously. I finished this with a Sally Hansen topcoat. I will be going back and buying more--particularly want to try the Cougar Attack (I think that's what it's called-it's a glittery copper one). Happily surprised.

Popular Polishes