March 1, 2015 | 1912 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2015 9:26:00 PM More reviews by eesmth450

i do not like this bb cream! none of the shades were right for me. also, it is SO shiny! make sure you use powder with it. also, the coverage is total crap. it looks like you put nothing on your face. this is something i would recommend for somebody with flawless skin. i have combination skin and this bb cream stuck to the dry parts of my face and showed the flakes. very annoying. if you have flawless skin and you're looking for something like a tinted moisturizer that's not pricey, this is the thing for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2015 12:24:00 PM More reviews by AmazingJanni

The coverage is not the best, so I would rather choose something else before this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2015 12:37:00 AM More reviews by nycthemeron

I love this product. Doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin, feels light and fresh, lasts all day. Has a pleasantly creamy texture that is fun to apply. I find it doesn't look as good if I use a powder over it as is tends to look cakey, but it works with blush. Have also improvised and used it on my lids in place of primer and it does a good job of keeping my eyeshadow in place! Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2015 8:31:00 PM More reviews by insgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had heard about BB Creams from the teenage daughter of the owner of my nail salon. So, when a 20 something co-worker gave me her barely used tube, purchased in the wrong color for her, I wasn't expecting much. And, I also associate the Maybelline brand with kids who can't afford more. Well I was pleasantly surprised with this product. The fair/medium is a bit on the light side, and my skin tone is rather light. But it evens and brightens adding an imperceptible glow to my uneven and aging skin without a foundation-ish look. I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2015 8:00:00 PM More reviews by makeuptbh

I loved this product when I bought it and I probably used it for a year. It is lightweight and smoothed out my skin really well. I also thought it was pretty soothing and didn't get oily by the end of the day. However, it gave me blackheads and clogged pores every where, even areas of my face that had literally never had a pimple before. Now I can't use it without breaking out by the end of the day and have huge blackheads on my nose and cheeks. Very upsetting. It is also a pretty messy bottle but very potable.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2015 3:00:00 PM More reviews by zwei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was originally using this BB Cream before Maybelline came out with their "Pure" BB cream. This one did great at protecting my skin from the sun, and had decent coverage. But I think the "Pure" cream works better in terms of coverage and it treats acne as well, and I get less oily with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sergulen

One of the best BB Creams out there if you ask me. This is one of the only BB Creams which match my skin colour has a beautiful pinky undertone and looks so natural. As someone still in high school I would advise this to anyone who doesn't want the cakey look of foundations but wants to have a nice glow. I do have pimples and just cover those up with concealer. You literally don't need to use powder because the formula is so good.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 1:08:00 PM More reviews by trishalubo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start with the packaging. The product would spill onto the lid and sometimes leave a mess.

I would recommend this product for people with dry skin. This caused my skin to break out and it does not cover much. One swipe on my face and the product would be all over my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:30:00 PM More reviews by LinaWebster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for over two years now. I love it! It does not provide complete coverage, but i like it because it gives me a natural look. It has spf in it which is good for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 7:55:00 PM More reviews by clfulford

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's winter and my skin is constantly battling tight dryness. So it's been hard to find a product that is very moisturizing and not greasy and slick. I heard great things about this bb so after trying rimmels bb cream and being less than impressed (greasy, blotchy) I grabbed this and I love it! I'll definitely be buying this again.

First off, I heard the color range was a little dark, so I bought the lightest shade "light" instead of the "light/medium" which is what I would normally get, and the "light" shade matches me perfectly ( so not sure if very fair skin tones will work with the lightest shade but you can try the testers!) it actually looks like new skin in a bottle, it's so moisturizing, brightening, and natural....it's everything I've ever wanted in a tinted cream or foundation, for me it's just a magical little formula. ( I do use a mattifying powder (rimmel stay matte pressed powder) over this just on my tzone which tends to get oily)

I doubt anyone with oily skin would appreciate this, but if you have dry skin or normal skin and you like a healthy glow (it's a dewy finish but not greasy) with light coverage this is for you. Packaging is great too it's a squeeze bottle but has a small dispenser/nozzle so it's easy to control how much you squeeze out.