Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 7/19/2015 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I really dislike this product. It is super running, a very watery consistency and not in a good way at all, it slightly oxidises, and it is terrible for oily skin. It did not break me out which is the only plus to this product and it matched my skin tone fairly well. Other than that, it was so runny that the second I opened the bottle (I didn't press on it or anything) product literally came seeping out of the bottle and it is just such a mess. It really is awful. For me, the product matched my skin when it first when on but then it got slightly darker as the day progressed. It made my skin very oily and blotting it didn't help it by the end of the day at all. This really is a horrible BB Cream and I do not recommend this to anyone at all. I won't even be finishing the bottle due to how much I hate it - it can find a new home in the trash.

on 7/19/2015 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This made me break out and just made my skin gross. I
now use the Clinque CC cream. Sometimes you need to spend a little more money when you have sensitive skin :(

on 7/17/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was recommended to me by a friend, I have combination skin and am very prone to acne and I have lots of acne scars. I don't really like the way it feels on my skin made me look kind of ashy but I continued to use it and after the 3rd use I broke out in what I thought was a heat rash so I continued to use it and then I finally fingered out what it was. I wouldn't recommend this product for women of the darker color or for those with extremely sensitive skin.

In love with this BB cream! Perfect for the summer as it gives enough coverage to wear without a foundation. So light and covers anything that needs to be. Amazing value for money also! Go and buy this product!

on 7/5/2015 12:43:00 PM

I have tried several drugstore BB and CC creams, and I've been disappointed by them all. They were either too greasy or too dry and cakey, and because I'm so pale, finding a shade that was even close to my skin was a nightmare. I honestly bought this knowing that I was going to put it on and be angry again about it making me orange or something.

But then I used it and couldn't believe what I saw when it finally soaked into my skin. It didn't turn me orange! I didn't get greasy! It was a miracle.

I have very fair and very sensitive combination skin that's prone to breakouts. So far (I've had it 2-3 weeks), this hasn't caused me to break out worse and it actually does an ok job of "blurring imperfections" as the tube claims. I don't know how because the formula is more like a tinted moisturizer, but it does.

A year ago, I couldn't have imagined walking out the door without full coverage foundation and concealer to cover any acne, but this does just enough covering (blurring, whatever) to satisfy me. It tones down my reddness all over and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup.

After a while, I do get oily, so I use blotting papers. I set my makeup with a spray, and that seems to help. I also haven't really noticed it rubbing off on anything.

Pros:
Sunscreen
Lightweight
Natural look
Pale enough to match my very fair skin
Reasonable coverage
Price
Wears pretty good all day
Seems to work well under foundation

Cons:
It does make me a little greasy after a while (probably the sunscreen)

I wear this under foundation quite often for the benefit of the built-in sunscreen and moisturizer. I prefer something with more coverage. It also does not stay in place. It is NOT long-lasting at all. Disappears after about five hours of wear (even with primer and setting powder). Not great for oily skin, either.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I see way to many people complaining about the coverage. To be perfectly honest, I feel like that's giving the BB cream an unjust review, because there's no claim that this will cover any acne or bumps. It says sheer TINT on the front, this isn't meant to cover up acne or problematic skin, it's meant to just blur the look of imperfections and even out the skin tone. And for that, I think it does a good job. It has an SPF of 30 which is great. I don't use this with anything underneath, I just put this straight onto clean skin, but I still use concealer over my blemishes, but other then that I don't use it to cover anything else. Leaves the skin looking fresh and dewy, and it's super light, almost so light you feel like you're not wearing any makeup. It is long lasting on my skin and I'm oily. It doesn't break me out, and overall it's great for those days I don't wanna put on a full face. Keep in mind again, this is sheer, very light coverage. So if you're looking for something with coverage, stay away from this.

on 6/30/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love Maybelline, it's probably my favorite drug store brand but this product did nothing for me. No coverage whatsoever. If you have oily, sensitive, blemish prone or acne prone skin this product will do nothing for you. Total waste of money. It actually made me wonder about the point of bb creams when you need at least minimum coverage.

on 6/28/2015 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

If you have dry to normal skin then ignore this post because this product will probably work very nicely for you. The coverage was extremely minimal on this and when wore off within the hour. It didn't cover any of my imperfections or "blur" them like it said. It moisturized nicely and protects from sun. But the coverage s very dewy making my already oily skin look more oily and shiny. It almost made my skin look worse. It did brighten my face though so thats one plus and was very light feeling on the skin. If you have oily skin don't even glance at this product.

on 6/26/2015 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I overall love the product itself. It really helps the discoloration in my skin and it doesn't feel Cakey at all. I have tons of bottles