December 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Marisola03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this and wanted to like it, but it only made my skin oily and a mess, and gave me no coverage whats so ever. Worst would never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! Evens out my skin and gives my face a nice glow. I love how natural it appears and adjusts to my skin tone. It lasts most of the day on my skin and hasn't broken me out. I hope Maybelline doesn't discontinue this!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Horrible, horrible cystic acne. I have never gotten this reaction to a makeup product before. I really liked this product at first; it went on nice and it made my skin glow. Woke up this morning with a HUGE cystic bump between my nose and check (yeah, the worst place to get those EVER) it's huge, red and incredibly painful. I have not used any other new skincare or makeup products so I know this guy is to blame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great "slap it on and go" type product. I have pretty good skin so I dont like the feeling of heavy coverage. This evens out my skin without feeling like a mask. I would buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Taylynnwatkins

Okay so I know that this is supposed to be a BB cream therefore have light coverage.. However it didn't do anything for me at all! Ive used this product a little bit and then even used alot to see if it would make a difference and nothing really worked for me. Packaging is cute and its a good price but i wouldnt buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This isn't my favortie BB cream, but it isn't the worst I've tried. It matches my skin tone really well and gives me a dewy finish, which I love. It goes on best when applied with your fingers. It has a very liquid consistency, and doesn't have much coverage. It does feel light on my skin, and evens my skin tone for the most part. However, it does not last all day, and it does not cover my redness very well unless I apply more than one layer, and at that point it starts to settle in my pores and look cakey. If you're looking for something that feels nice on the skin but has very light coverage, you will probably love this, it just isn't my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Angieskullsaw

On days that I don't feel like wearing foundation, this is my go-to. It feels very light on the skin and it evens out my completion nicely, giving it a moisturized fresh look. Will definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Hibiscusaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice drugstore BB cream. It has a nice, lightweight yet buildable, natural looking satin/demi matte finish that didn't emphasize my pores or fine lines. The first time I tried it I instantly fell in love. It lasted pretty good too about 8 hrs and did an amazing job keeping my oil at bay. I also loved the fact that it had spf 30 and the packaging was just great - squeeze tube, no mess, easy to use, sleek tube.

The only downfall, and this was a major one, it gave me two gigantic, sore, cyst sized pimples on my face. And I rarely ever, ever break out, and when I do it is never as big or as sore as these two. Thankfully I still had the receipt. So disappointed cuz I really liked this product, but it obviously didn't like me back.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

This bb cream has like almost no coverage and gives a filmy feeling on the face. It's good for a quick brightening up the look of your complexion but if you have other issues going on like dark circles, redness, acne scarring, uneven skin tone this isn't going to blur anything. It is hydrating though in that it doesn't make dry spot look obvious and it blends well with the skin. It works well applied with a damp sponge. The only reason i would use this if I'm running low on my other bb cream and I would use this on my cheek as that's the most problem free area where I hardly need coverage. Good attempt by Maybelline for trying to catch on to the bb trend but no, you don't have this one down right.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Taysiamae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so this is the first bb cream I've tried. I'm pretty happy with the color because it matches my skin perfectly! The price is decent and the product is easy to apply as well as blend. The coverage is minimal but sort of build able. At times it does make my skin look a bit oily around mid-day. My advice would be just to carry some matte or setting powder to take away the shine if needed.