Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Squalane, Bis Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyalmide 3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerylthrityl Tetra Di Butyl Hydroxyhdrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Peperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 7/10/2014 4:37:00 PM

What a great lip product!

I always eyed this shade of the balm stains when I was choosing other colors ( I have 3 others) but I never thought ORANGE lipstick would look good on me. I was watching Essiebutton on youtube when she mentioned that the shade Rendezvous was her favorite, and I saw what it looked like on her. She and I have very similar complexions, so i figured, what the hey.

The price point is a little high for drugstore, but it is Revlon (which is pricier), and the actual product will last a long time.

It has peppermint oil, so it feels tastes and smells minty. Its quite moisturizing, but it can catch on flakey pieces of skin.

The color really surprised me. I was expecting ORANGE. Instead, this turned a lovely rose shade with a hint of peach. It looks wonderful! I've included a picture.

It truly does stain your lips. It won't stay AS pigmented all day, but you'll always have some color on your lips.

The only thing I don't like about this shade (some other shades of this formula have the same problem) is that it has that strange reflective quality (almost iridescent or pearl like, if that makes sense.)

Overall, I really love this lipstick, and will be wearing it all summer.

on 6/2/2014 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Rendezvous is a fun bright orange color. I love the formula, which isn't at all dying although it's a stain. This has a strong minty smell.

on 5/11/2014 2:17:00 AM

I bought this because Estée from essiebutton raved about this colour from the revlon just bitten line. So I went to my local London drugs (in Canada) and decided to buy it since it was 40% off $9.99.

Well I'm just so happy I listened to essiebutton because I think I just found
My fave colour from the revlon just bitten line. It's a peachy colour with a silky smooth texture. The colour is perfect for the spring and summer! On my Nc 25-30 the colour it really pops and makes me
Look alive :) a must buy or even try.

on 4/22/2014 9:40:00 PM

Cap came off in my purse multiple times, and then split. Great color and formula with decent lasting power, but I won't repurchase because the packaging failed on both colors that I owned.

on 11/22/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I returned this. Rendezvous came up a weird color on me - it was that strange shade of orange trying to be pink, but this actually sounds better than the resulting color. It didn't stain nearly as much as the other colors I tried and was also somewhat irritating on my lips, so there was nothing to salvage at this point. I do love Romantic (such a brightening yet soft red on me) and a layered mix of Crush and Honey (creates the perfect rose color). I'm warm toned so I passed on the other fuchsia pink tones. Wish Rendezvous worked for me as I love corals.

on 11/20/2013 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

One word. Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the color (a coral even us pale girls can wear), love the minty smell, love the crayon shaped packaging, like the price...

I hate the consistency of this balm! I never wear lipstick, I only ever buy lip color that contains the words balm, butter or moisturizing. Even though this product feels like a balm when you put it on it is not moisturizing at all. The waxiness is what makes it feel moisturizing but it's actually very drying. The waxiness is also what makes the color sink into any cracks or lines in your lips after a few minutes of wearing it. I must say I'd rather have lipstick on my teeth than that! I would definitely not buy again, in fact this is going in the trash. I don't need anything accentuating the dryness of my lips.

on 10/20/2013 12:13:00 PM

If you want an original lipstick color, this is what you need! I would say, even if the colour is orange, it is kinda nature :)

on 10/15/2013 3:40:00 PM

Gives a nice hot pinkish red tone to my lips. A bit too dark for my more of a special occasion lip stain. After the point dulls down it gets a bit difficult to use properly.

on 10/12/2013 2:40:00 PM

Favorite lip color I've ever owned. Not sticky like lipgloss, not thick like lipstick, not a marker like those original lip stains. Easy to apply and stays put for a long time. I love this color with a passion. I have coral undertones in my skin and this is perfectttttt.