Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector for Face SPF 42 PA+++

3.9

OCTINOXATE 7.4% Sunscreen OCTOCRYLENE 3.0% Sunscreen ZINC OXIDE 8.6% Sunscreen WATER • DIMETHICONE • ISODODECANE • SD ALpCOHOL 40-B • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • GLYCERIN • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER • POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9/1 COPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • XYLITOL • METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • THIOTAURINE • SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT • PAEONIA ALBIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT • ONONIS SPINOSA ROOT EXTRACT • ECTOIN • LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE • TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • DISODIUM EDTA • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • BHT • SYZYGIUM JAMBOS LEAF EXTRACT • TOCOPHEROL • PHENOXYETHANOL • BENZOIC ACID • FRAGRANCE • MICA • TITANIUM DIOXIDE •

on 1/30/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I never thought I would love a sunscreen, but I LOVE this. I find myself applying this every day in the winter, even when I stay indoors. The most unique thing about this is the consistancy. It's like water. It goes on smooth and absorbs amazingly fast. Perhaps a slight white cast? but it actually works almost like a primer. My skin doesn't get shiny at all from this. The bottle is small and sleek. The only downside is that it is so tiny (just 1 oz!) and retails for $30. I got mine at TJ Maxx for less than half that price.

on 1/19/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

So far I really like this stuff. I have been using it for about a week now. My wonderful Christian Dior was reformulated and it is now horrible, very oily and not matte like it used to be. I was on the search for a new sunscreen and I checked out the reviews on this one. I will update in a month, but so far it is awesome. It wears great over my moisturizer and does not really give a white cast. So far, so good.
UPDATE: 2 weeks later. i love this stuff. It makes the pores seem smaller, skin smoother and protects. Thank you MUA for your reviews and thank you Shiseido for making such a terrific product. Thank God, no clogged pores, it works. Too bad Dior ruined their wonderful sunscreen. I will never go back.

on 11/24/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The BEST! This is a physical not chemical broad spectrum sunblock, active ingredients are titanium and zinc oxide. Supposedly physical ss are better as they don't oxidize and release free radicals into your skin as chemical sunscreens such as avobenzene are notorious for

I have tried many similar facial sunscreens. I tried Japan's #1 best selling milky liquid face sunscreen, the biore whitening one, all were disappointing compared to shisedio's.

It is liquidy, dries to a dry matte finish, and has VERY MINIMAL "whitish cast" which I despise in physical sunscreens but seems to be avoidable with the higher SPFs. this product has a very light and pleasant scent. Not really a fan of the oblong packaging. The container has a small nozzle tip that is easy to use.

It is pricey. One bottle lasts me on average 4-5 months. So it is worth it to me. A definite must in my skin care regimen.

on 9/9/2013 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

By far the best sunscreen I've ever used. This sunscreen helps my face get less oily during the day and doesn't make my face look pale or white which a lot of other sunscreens make me look. This sunscreen also makes a great primer. I hate how expensive it is but honestly worth it so I will keep buying it

on 9/5/2013 2:49:00 PM

I love this product! This is my HG sunscreen. It goes on smooth and dries nicely to a matte finish. This also has great oil control and does not clog my face. I reapply throughout the day as needed and does not leave me with white cast.

on 8/16/2013 3:53:00 AM

I know that it says for face only, but I was wondering if I can use it on arms and necks etc? If I'm spending $30 I'd rather but one.

on 8/15/2013 5:56:00 PM

Love love love this sunblock. I use it everyday under makeup. It has a non oily finish which is so important for summer time. I would even dare to say this sunblock mattifies my skin after moisturizer. It's just an amazing product. Light and fragrance free. Took it with me to the Caribbean and it kept my face matte and makeup in place. A small bottle like this lasts for about 3 months with daily application. This is my HG sunscreen!

on 8/11/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Update 1/25/14
Yes baby I am still using this sunscreen! Just bought my 3rd bottle the other day. Slight white cast but definitly does it's job. On my good or bad skin days I swear by this stuff any time of the year. Protect your skin people, no matter your tone or race

I have oily acne prone skin. I know the sun can age you so I've used sunscreen everyday since 18. I used to use Neutrogena sunscreens but they would make me sooo greasy. So I decided to try this and loved it. Slight fragrance but nothing too strong. This is surely oil-free because it dries matte. However i dont find it to stay matte all day unless im wearing powder. It also has a white cast which does fade within an hour or 2 but for that i just make sure i bronze if im going to work or something. Overall, this is the best sunscreen I've used. Protects my skin, can get oily after 5+ hours but not greasy like the ones from the drugstore I've tried. I use this all year round and its amazing

on 7/23/2013 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

very good sunblock. does not make my skin feel greasy at all after putting it on top of a moisturizer.

on 7/21/2013 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One of the best sunblocks I have ever used. this is the only sunblock I used when I was hiking for all day long. And I didn't break out even though I put more and more layer on as the day went on.

Top Rated Shiseido Products