January 27, 2015 | 1805 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Ambien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm quite pale, and this stuff is way too yellow/beige on me, which is a real shame because otherwise it's PERFECT and I'd love to use it because it really stays matte (almost) all day on me, so I wish they'd make one for us cool toned people, this one's obviously for the warmer toned folks. (I've tried mixing it with moisturisers and other foundations in hopes of making the color more suitable for me, but then it lost the matte effect :/)

Very runny too, so store the tube upside down or you might end up having BB cream all over you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ResistanceIsFutile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Total game changer! Incredibly light texture that gives good coverage and looks natural. I was able to skip moisturizer and powder. My skin looks better in this than any other foundation I own (20+). It held up to my oily skin for 5 hrs before I needed to blot. It's pricey for drugstore but you get 2 oz instead of the usual 1 oz tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Gerdule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I use it everyday and apply with my fingers, texture is quite liquidish. It has a light coverage so I mostly use it then my skin is in a good shape (if not I use foundation to cover everything). But works good with my concealer if needed (for undereyes or some spots) but can be used on it's own. Stays very well all day long however I do use setting powder on top of it and I have to refresh the powder every 4 - 5 hours or I start to shine like a vampire from the twilight (but it's the same with every foundation/BB cream for me so no surprise). Also one bottle goes a long way even if you use it everyday. I'ld say it's a bit pricy for Garnier product but worth the money (especially if you get it on sale!). I also like that it doesn't have a strong chemical artficial scent. Overall, very good product, highly recommend to try it out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This BB cream formula is great for combination/oily skin types like myself, but the colour selection is awful! There are two shades available in NZ, a 'light' and 'medium'. I originally purchased 'medium' for an NC30 skintone, but it was too dark, too warm toned and a bit orange. I had seen reviews on YouTube and purchased 'light' which is cool and yellow toned to mix together and it creates a good colour for me. I usually use a generous blob of 'light' mixed in with a smaller amount of 'medium' for reference. It has a very runny consistency and blends quite well giving a medium coverage. It won't cover dark acne scars or pigmentation entirely. As for the longevity you will still need to touch up with powder because it isn't fool-proof, but it has greater staying power on my skin than most other drugstore brand foundations I've tried. If Garnier created more in-between shades then I would consider repurchasing, but having to mix a colour everyday that suits me is too time consuming and messy to deal with when you want something quick and easy for day-to-day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Omurphy92782

This is a really good bb cream, it makes my skin look so beautiful. My skin is so oily that I do have to dab it with some powder throughout the day but it's no big deal. The finish looks natural and really helps disguise my huge pores. I was hesitant to buy it because they're original bb cream was so horrible and greasy but this one really is nice. The medium deep color does look a but orange , but if u mix it with the night medium color it looks very nice. Also after u apply it, give it at least 2 minutes to set into your skin because the color will adjust a little bit to your skin tone. I do set mine with powder and it lasts all day. I even feel like my skin looks better and better throughout the day. It has really good coverage too. Applying it with a brush works really well too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First one was too greasy. Then i bought the oily skin one , the coverage is good but the color choices were terrible.. one made me look like mj and one was too yellow.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by gabbi98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay first of all ive already gone through 3 tubes of this product... this product is amazing for everyday use and school. i love this bb cream since it has an amazing coverage for a bb cream, super affordable, and last about 6-8 hours with touch ups. Even though i am someone who has super oily skin and had used this through all the weather changers, and it was amazing. But the thing i dont like about it is it did make me look more yellow and it was very noticeable if u missed a spot on your face. i still highly recommend this product, and still wear if i dont wanna wear foundation or if its to hot and humid for a full face. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by danicayetano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I quite like this for light coverage. Compared to other BB creams not formulated for oily skin (Garnier, L'Oréal) it dries to a far more comfortable, almost powdery finish. Unfortunately throughout the day it can split as oil/sweat starts to come through so it's not the most long-wearing product. With a powder over the top it lasts a little longer. If you do decide to purchase it, try to store it upside down - the nozzle likes to leak quite a bit without any pressure applied, so it can get a little messy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the 2nd most disgusting BB cream I have ever used after Laura Mercier Foundation! Oily, smeary, greasy, just ugly. I thought I got a bad batch but I tried from different stores and everytime I just couldn't wait to wash it off. I wouldn't put this one on a problem skin, not even on a combination skin let alone oily or acne prone.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Sarasasita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I used this cream and I didn't like it at all...it turns orange after few hours of being applied and if you touched your face you will have orange spots. It caused acne for my face too and made it even more oily.