Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 1/3/2015 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I personally was disappoint in this product. I have grown up with oily skin and I like to buy foundations and BB creams specifically made for oily skin. I bought this product without reading some reviews because its cheap, appealing packaging and created for oily skin, or so I thought. I find that this BB cream comes off orange onto my skin no matter how much I try to blend it even though I purchased the lightest colour. It's an extremely light coverage, even for a BB cream; the product is very running and has no thickness so it does not provide any coverage. I find that my skin alone is less oily than when I apply this product; even with a mattifying powder of the top my skin with become oily within 30 minutes - 1 hour after applying. I will definitely not buy this product again.

Pros:
- Cheap
- Good package

Cons:
- No coverage
- Orange
- Oily within the hour after applying

on 1/3/2015 2:37:00 AM

I personally really don't like this product. I'm very pale, but the shade "light" in this product is still SO much too dark for me. Almost looks like some kind of greasy self-tanning on my skin, as it's not only too dark, but also very orange in the color when I put it on and allow it to dry.

My t-zone is very oily, and I didn't feel like this product is actually suited for anyone with oily skin at all. At least not my skin. I think it's too heavily scented as well, and don't like the feeling of such a strong perfume-smell anywhere near my face. The consistency of the product was great though, I think it was easy and fast to apply. But for my skin it didn't provide enough coverage.

Wouldn't buy it again, and my experience with this product is that you either love it or hate it. I tried and it wasn't for me!

on 1/3/2015 2:36:00 AM

Nope nope nope... did not like this one at all. First of all, I brought the light shade, since I am very pale on my face, but with a yellow undertone (for reference Revlon Colourstay in Buff matches me perfectly), however this product came off way to dark and orange toned on me - it seemed to get darker with time and just looked cakey and fake.

Next was the awful issue of how it was very patchy and oily, and even when I wore primer and set it with some mattifying loose powder; parts of my face, especially the top of my lip, sides of my nose and on my forehead started to wear away after only a few hours, which made it hard when at school or work - as I have no time for touch ups, and oh the horror when returning home to look in the mirror and to think I walked around all day like this.

Even though the squeeze tube container was convenient, i found storing it the proper way caused the product to leak and almost explode when carefully screwing open the lid, so i ended up having to lean it on something to store it upside down.

Will not repurchase or use again, this one is going straight in the bin (which is sad considering the price tag this item has in Australia).

I will remain on the hunt for the perfect BB Cream, which I have not yet come across... so I guess I'll be sticking to regular foundation.

on 1/3/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This has been my go-to BB Cream... Repurchased at least 5 times. I just bought a fresh tube this week and they've changed the formula :( It's now much thicker (like the original, non-combo skin version), and I'm disappointed. They did improve the packaging though, with a flip cap instead of a twist off. I might not buy again if this is the new norm. Sad because this oily skin version was amazing.

on 12/22/2014 8:16:00 PM

I love this stuff!! I had reservations about it cream since every BB cream I have tried previously made me look like an oil slick and had no coverage at all. The color is perfect for my skin tone, not too pink or yellow. I was looking for something that was lightweight but provided decent coverage on "good skin days". well this stuff can be used even on my bad skin days. It builds nicely in the areas that need a bit more coverage and doesn't settle into my pores or in my fine lines. I still need a bit of concealer to cover my melasma but so far, so good with this. it lasts all day with just a little bit of separating on my nose. I do top it off with a setting powder so I don't know if that helps the longevity of the cream but I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/9/2014 2:12:00 AM

Love this! I tried the garnier one for dry skin but it was no where near as good as this. I actually have dry skin but this was great, semi matte but still quite dewy. Not drying in the slightest. It's so lightweight and it blends so nicely into the skin. Better than most foundations which tend to get dry and cakey around the nose area on me, this one conceals fine lines and looks beautiful. It's a shade too dark for my skin so I must wear it sparingly. Wish they had lighter and darker options for those who don't fit their narrow spectrum of colouring. This is more like a beautiful, lightweight foundation with medium coverage. Love this and the tube lasted me a while! Will purchase again.

on 12/8/2014 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff for my very oily skin. It does get a little shiny, but it has amazing coverage and blend-ability. However, the color is too orange on me. It works for summer, but the product I feel would be better for winter, they just don't have a light enough shade.

on 12/6/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have normal skin and my skin tone is somewhat light to medium. I have tried the original formula and it was ok. But the combination to oily skin formula is wonderful. Cannot believe the coverage this formula gives considering it is such a thinner consistency. I only need a little bit and it is amazing. I have a full cabinet with all kinds of makeup foundation from high end to drugstore and this is the one I have been using. This does not make my face look cakey at all. It gives a nice soft glow. At first when I apply it, it seems light for my skin but after applying the rest of my makeup it seems to blend in really well. I'm amaze that this makes my skin look natural. You can still see my skin through this bb cream. The only issue I have is that you need to stand the tube straight up otherwise it will leak out since it's a very thin formula otherwise this is a great bb cream . I will purchase again. Remember to apply little at a time since it's full coverage.A little goes a long way.

on 12/4/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm quite pale, and this stuff is way too yellow/beige on me, which is a real shame because otherwise it's PERFECT and I'd love to use it because it really stays matte (almost) all day on me, so I wish they'd make one for us cool toned people, this one's obviously for the warmer toned folks. (I've tried mixing it with moisturisers and other foundations in hopes of making the color more suitable for me, but then it lost the matte effect :/)

Very runny too, so store the tube upside down or you might end up having BB cream all over you.

Total game changer! Incredibly light texture that gives good coverage and looks natural. I was able to skip moisturizer and powder. My skin looks better in this than any other foundation I own (20+). It held up to my oily skin for 5 hrs before I needed to blot. It's pricey for drugstore but you get 2 oz instead of the usual 1 oz tube.