Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain Balm - Crush

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite lippy! I have to use my sweet mint eos lip balm before I use it, just so that it's even but this product is amazing. The colour is gorgeous on my skin tone and it stays on my lips the while day!

on 1/3/2014 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I freaking love this balm. Has a nice burgundy shade when applied intensely. I lick/bite my lips a lot and it still stayed. At the end of the day, instead of having that intense burgundy on my lips, I had a nice soft pink shade which looked irresistible. Like when you eat a cherry Popsicle and have that stain. Expensive as hell but worth it

on 12/24/2013 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have any complains regarding this product! I bought this lip stain accidentally. I was looking for a lipstick, with plum colour at Revlon stage, then the SA gave me this, she said this probably near to plum colour, then I tried, I wasn't sure actually but I'm in a hurry so I don't have much time to compared with another shade/lipstick. And I'm surprised with the mint, pigmentation and how it moisturised my lips. I'm planning to buy another shade, that near to my Black Honey from Clinique, beside BH is very rare in my country, this Revlon is way cheaper, no regret :)

Ps: IMO, the colour is not really plum, I still need to mix this with my red lipstick to achieve the colour I wanted.

on 11/9/2013 11:19:00 AM

To start off, the only issue I have with this balm stain is a problem with my own lips, which is the fact they are naturally overly moist and so the colour doesn't apply or stay long all the time. However, on most people, it seems to stay for hours and doesn't budge, so unless you've got the problem I have, I couldn't recommend this more highly.
I'd been looking for a deep berry colour for a while and had been looking at Black Cherry from Revlon's other range, but I decided that was too dark for autumn. This, at least on my lips, is a rich combination of reds, pinks, and purples, not too far off the colour of the packaging at all. It goes wonderfully against my fair-medium beige skin tone and suits a softer or a simpler eye look.
The balm is very moisturising and it's pretty much weightless, a nice change from the Moisture Renew lipsticks I'd been obsessively using before (though I also recommend those).
It's not expensive, but it's not cheap either, it does seem to be faring well against my constant usage though.
There's no particular scent or taste, which I like because I've got sensitive skin.

on 10/23/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh man...I wore this at 2pm and it literally is still on and its 10:30pm. It leaves a very deep berry stain and that i have eaten twice...drank all day long and talked. I have a bad habit of biting my lips and still....its there. Unbelievable.
NW20 with dark hazel eyes and very dark hair. It is so flattering on me. It's not "loud" and not too red. Its a very nice deep berry shade. Definitely repurchasing! I am so glad I accidentally bought 2 through Amazon! lol.

on 10/4/2013 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

MY NEW AUTUMN BEST FRIEND!! I use this everyday and i love it! Amazing when its paired up with soft or winged eyes!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss I got this in the color of Sweetheart Valentine and I put it on very lightly since it stains easily and goes on really bright, I love it and use it almost everyday and I still have a lot of product left inside and I had it for about 7 months now!

on 9/19/2013 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I own two of these babies - Crush and Adore - and I love them both. I bought Crush first, on a whim. I wasn't sure if I'd like the color, but sometimes you have to go out on a limb!

It looks great on me, so good that I've even received compliments. It's sheer but buildable, pretty easy to apply in the right places (no brush, liner, or finger needed), and it lasts a decent time on me. It's easily portable and less melty than many lipsticks in hot climates.

At $9, I think it's pretty expensive for a drugstore lipstick. But Revlon is often on sale at CVS or Ulta, and there are usually coupons available.

on 9/17/2013 10:14:00 PM

This is my favorite color of the 5 Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains that I own. I did have a 6th, Sweetheart, which was so unflattering on me (looked tacky and cheap) that I had to return it. As others have said, these look different based on your coloring and lip coloring. I am very fair, with strong yellow/green undertones (Asian descent) with dark hair and eyes, and my lips are pretty pigmented. I love rocking a bold, bright or deep lip color, so I like Crush very much. It stays the longest on my lips and has the most opacity of the Balm Stains. This color is pretty similar to some other lipsticks that I own, but I would probably buy this again if I ran out. I just like the formula for this shade more than the other Balm Stains. However, I find I need very little to get the full, wow effect, unlike Honey or Darling where I need to smear on 5-6 layers to have it show up like I"m wearing anything on my lips. I don't feel like I need to wear gloss over this either, so I like that.

on 9/11/2013 8:26:00 PM

I have 5 shades of this wonder stick. Loving this one's pigmentation and the stain is as if you just ate a Popsicle. Im not sure I like the minty taste, and they are also no so smooth to apply. Comparing to clinique chubby stick they are much more pigmented and stay longer, but they dont moisture your lips and if you have dry lips you must apply a lip balm before. Great price though!