Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Lovesick

4.4

I would only ever purchase this when there was a sale here in Australia (MyChemist or Priceline). Revlon products are too expensive here in Australia but the Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in LoveSick, compared to 'Darling', 'Lovesick' has a light, fresher minty scent, feels more moisturising and looks better on my lips and suits my slightly tanned skin colour much better. The lasting power is reasonable and afterwards, it leaves a very natural stain on my lips - perfect for a natural and simple appearance for school!

on 9/17/2013 10:01:00 PM

I own 5 of these. Lovesick is one of the most flattering colors on me. I was very surprised because it looks like it would be scary-bright, but it's quite flattering. It can be worn sheer or deepened. It's decently moisturizing, but not the same as a real lip balm or vaseline, obviously.

I really liked these at first, but have decided I prefer the opacity of real lipsticks. These are okay if you smear on 5 or so layers, but I don't really want to see the texture of my lips when I have lip color on. I have many lipsticks very similar or identical to this color, which are full lipsticks, so when I finish this product, I probably won't repurchase. It might take 2-3 years though to finish; it lasts a really long time.

on 9/11/2013 8:24:00 PM

Love the color on my fair skin and it leaves a nice stain. I bought these in various shades. Im not sure I like the minty taste, and they are also no so smooth to apply. Comparing to clinique chubby stick they are much more pigmented and stay longer, but they dont moisture your lips and if you have dry lips you must apply a lip balm before. Great price though!

on 9/11/2013 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Woah, amazing. I just recently realized that hot pinks are THE lip color for me when applied lightly, so I bought this based on the reviews.

The tint is natural looking and makes me look incredibly healthy and like my lips are flushed. It stayed on perfectly during eating three pieces of toast and drinking a beer, which I've never actually experienced before.

And most importantly: I applied it at home just at night without telling the SO, and it looks natural enough that he didn't ask if I put something on, but the instant he saw me with it, his eyes kept wandering to my lips like they were distracting him, and he started wanting to kiss me and chew on my lips :P

So yeah, I'll say it's worth the fairly low price!

I received this one as a gift and i didn't expect much about this product at first. I was really amazed with how it pigments my lips and it really last forever despite eating and drinking! A very good balm stain for daily use. Definitely a must try!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! It's stains my lips so beautifully. I differently will buy again. It's easy to use and takes up little space. It glides on smooth and silky. I love the jumbo crayon look, but the cap may seem to come off easily. I didn't experience that yet but the cap slides of smooth. I love the color too. But I don't like the minty smell it has! I rather my makeup with no scent! I would still differently recommend this product!

on 6/29/2013 8:43:00 PM

I love the consistency, and it lasts pretty long, but I'm not in love with this colour. It's really bright pink when I put it on - be ware! Other than that I like the balm stain as a whole. Plus - it smells really minty :)

on 5/5/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is an amazing product !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought this product because this i needed to replace my mac girl about town and did not have time to buy a new one. I really wanted to get a crayon like lipstick because i had one when i was younger.
the colour is amazinf and stays on all day even when i lick my lips or drink . this colour complements my dark skin really well. ]

i would recommend this product to anyone

on 4/27/2013 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love the just bitten !!! It's amazing! would buy this again. Love all the colours of the just bitten.

on 4/13/2013 6:49:00 PM

After reading the reviews I had to go out immediately to buy this. I love the chunky crayon type lipstick. It went on evenly and smoothly. Unfortunately the color was horrendous on me. It wore off into the brightest fuchsia pink lip stain I've ever seen. Most embarrassing when I looked in the mirror. Maybe I''m just too old for this color. I would like to try the next darkest color and hope it isn't too dark. Other than the color I think I really like the way it goes on and the lasting stain part.