Dior Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder

4.6

on 3/2/2013 5:51:00 AM

I am a gigantic bronzer purchaser, and generally don’t consent my dynasty deprived of this creation on my face and neck. Dior’s nude bronzer in shade 3 is one of my all-time preferred. It gives u a pleasant sun kissed glow, not the muddy “hey I belong in the trash can” appearance. It balances well with my skin tone and gives a natural yet protruding bronzed look. The pigmentation is also really blameless. Your skin will look fit  Something else which I detected was that it doesn’t get in my pores which other bronzers sometimes tends to do.. just pros about this product. The price? Hmm well its cheaper than terracotta from Guerlain . ALSO: not to overlook the packing is quite nice and classy., even though I favor gold over silver ;).

Dior usually delivers on its promises.. and this is a great product! It is sheer enough to be subtle but sill gives you a soft, bronzed "dusty" glow - what the French call Bonne Mine.. This is to me more useful than a bronzer. I am a Bobbi Brown beige 3 and I got the #3 Zenith.

on 12/8/2012 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great multitasking product that you can use year-round because it's not too intense and looks very natural. I have medium warm-toned Asian skin (NC30 in MAC foundation) and have this powder in Sunset, the darker of the two. Sunset is a peachy tan with the slightest dash of orange that doesn't make you look like an Oompa Loompa but rather brings warmth to the face. I don't own Sunlight, but from swatching it in stores it looks like a lighter tan than Sunset with pinky-peach undertones rather than just peach. I apply it as a bronzer (temples, under cheekbones, sides of forehead, nose bridge, chin) and it makes me look naturally tanned and healthy. Because of the peach tones in the powder and the satin finish, I can forgo blush and just wear this alone to sculpt the face while also adding color. It also works as a finishing powder thanks to its fine texture and sheer but buildable coverage, and has great lasting power. I also find that unlike more intense, true brown bronzers, I can use Sunset during the winter and not look odd. I've been using mine pretty regularly for 6 months and the lettering on the powder is still raised. The two shades available are aimed towards those with fair to medium-tan skin, but deeper complexions may like this as a highlighter or a radiance powder.

on 11/28/2012 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product!
Its my first Dior product and I will definitely be buying more Dior products in the future.
I look so nice on my skin and gives me a hint of colour without making me look orange or give me an unnatural tan.
I use it as a contour and as a bronzer.
The packaging is gorgeous and so luxurious which makes the price of £37 worth while.

on 10/28/2012 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The new Healthy Glow powders are really nice. First off, the packaging is enough to suck me in. The compact is a gorgeous, heavy, luxurious silver with the quilt pattern. It doesn't get any better than this, in terms of packaging. The mini kabuki is cute, and would suffice for travel. The look of the powder is nice too, the NUDE design in nice without being too cheesy. The powder itself is super super silky, but IMO it could be a bit more loose. It's really hard to get enough on the brush to provide any significant amount of coverage (I've tried all types of brushes, and I prefer the MAC 167SH for this powder). However, if you don't need much coverage, the overall effect is very pretty. IMO it's not at all too shimmery to wear all over the face, so it's very versatile. The lightest shade works for me, and I'm NW20. It's not dark enough to be a bronzer for sure. Overall, I really like the powder and am I happy with my purchase.

on 8/14/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Yet another bronzer that I've added to my collection. I admit, the sleek packaging drew me in. The MA applied this powder and it gave my skin a nice, healthy glow. I bought the Nude shade.
I use the flesh colour powder as an all over base for those days when I want a light makeup look. It's so sheer that it's not obvious it's a bit lighter than my natural skin tone.
I use the pink colour as a brow highlighter and I mix the pink and brown together to highlight my upper cheeks.
The powder is a very soft texture and not chalky or dry.
If you're going to splurge on a CD product, this is one to buy.

on 8/13/2012 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love it! HG for sure! I use the darker one (Sunset) and could not be happier. I can use a little and get a flush of color, or use more and get a more dramatic look. It never looks orange or brown or muddy or streaky. Absolutely flawless. A little expensive, but just like other Dior products, completely worth it!

on 7/5/2012 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hate to say it, but the packaging was a large part of why I bought this. I was looking for a contouring powder, and was originally thinking about their "flat" bronzers in the same compact, but the SA showed me how I could use this (in 002, sunlight) both as a bronzer and for contouring over the top. I was very impressed, prefer to use this without foundation, just a bit of concealer, and it just makes me look healthy and tan. One slight issue for me is that the contouring can look very obvious if you don't blend it out properly. Also, whilst I love the packaging, it is incredible heavy (perhaps for some this indicates quality, idk), and is very susceptible to fingerprints, even though I keep it in its little pouch when I'm not using it. And the price was a bit of a turn-off (37 GBP!!): had it not been for the packaging I'm not sure this would have been worth it for me.

on 7/4/2012 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

OMG, this is a beautiful product! It's not exactly a bronzer or rather a typical bronzer because it gives warmth and a subtle glow to my face without looking over done. I have the color Sunset and it is so lovely. I adore the packaging and the mini brush but I wish the brush had a cap rather then a the cover it came in. I looking forward to putting this product on every day...that's how much I love it!

on 6/26/2012 4:10:00 AM

I bought this compact in 002 Sunlight and love it. It cost AU $82, which includes a compact with pouch and a small travel-size kabuki and pouch.
Gives a very natural yet visible tan, amazing for contouring and I absolutely love it.
Lasts throughout the day, a little bit goes a long way, yet it is still buildable. A very faint shimmer that isn't really visible when worn - looks absolutely natural.
Have received so many compliments wearing this, people asking why I look so "refreshed" and if I'd been on a holiday. Would recommend this product to anyone that doesn't mind spending a little more on this product